NRL Sunday Afternoon Football

Canberra Raiders vs Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs.

Game starts at 4:00PM at GIO Stadium.

New thread edition.

we're being autosaged lads

For real this time.

kek, nice "poomunity"

thanks for the cheeky bump

do you feel safer with Morris in instead of Dugan?

Dugan is a liability. Yes.

I feel like no matter what it'll be 3-0 to QLD

NSW a shit

Weak team, weak mindset, just a bunch of latte sippers from Bondi

>latte sippers from Bondi
It feels like I'm in the comment section on a news website.

You should go to Bondi or Coogee and watch these turds sit around drinking lattes

Or leave your room

not from nsw but i know the type

Why do we keep getting saged lads?

>tfw /afl/ is bullying us

walkgod will show them the light

Helpful reminder that st poorge and the faiders are NOT currently in the top 8, as the bye points to Souths, Titans, Penrith puts them ahead due to superior points differential.

>empty stadiums
>empty threads

why is /nrl/ so irrelevant?

There has literally been an afl game on since 1pm, that game is now almost over, and their thread hasn't even cracked 50 posts.

That's pretty pathetic 2bh. We'll probably crack at least 200 by the end of the game.

Raiders are leagues above dragons though.

No we won't.

We might crack 50, but no more .

Every Australian Sup Forums community is dead or dying, including /rug/.

The only viable threads on Sup Forums are soccer and basketball generals.

the two teams are complete opposites. garbage attack but good defence vs garbage defence but good attack

why are they dying

Raiders, along with the dragons, tigers, knights and roosters are the bottom 5 nrl clubs.

Don't even try to argue, walkcunt.

Kill yourself.

Sup Forums as a whole is dying.

There has been a concerted effort by reddit, facebook and the FBI to kill Sup Forums.

And it worked.

Even on the most active boards (Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums) it now takes ages for a thread to 404.

The userbase since 2012 has plummeted 63%.

imo we need daily au/sp/ generals

why divide when we can conquer?

>thinking another cancerous, reddit tier general is a good thing
kys redditor

Sup Forums seems just as alive as ever. Although I don't know where I'd go without Sup Forums.

You should kill yourself.

I meant internet wise. Everywhere else is full of major moderation, hug box mentality, stupid voting systems.

where else are we going to autisticly shitpost m8?

>Sup Forums as a whole is dying.

good 2bh

That glorious feel when you harass prostitutes with no intention of actually seeing them.

That glorious feel when you report them for advertising illegal services.

Kys redditor.

Kys walkcunt.

Good post.

why not just quit if you hate it

tired af desu

I do this.

I think you might need some first aid 2bh

walkcunt on suicide watch

heretic

Why didn't Dylan Walker, an actual centre, replace Dugan, and bring in Josh Reynolds to the bench who is an actual utility player?

t. Andrew Voss

Is it worth the extra money to go backpage girls over the brothel?

The will of WalkGod will ALWAYS prevail

>Walker marking Inglis

Scary thought

Would you look at this?
Another terrible post made by our resident gyno-manlet
Like I should expect any better
Kys Sean
Can't you see that no one wants you here
Unless you get your act together
No one will like you
The fact you still haven't realised this yet is quite sad

Only a complete retard would be as oblivious as you
Not that I would rule that possibility out

So stop posting, you massive faggot
Ugly, short, fat, stupid
I can't see anything good about you
Can you?
I didn't think so
Do us all a favour and leave
End yourself while you're at it

We'd all love to see you do it
After all, we know it's going to happen at some point
The sad thing is, you know it too
Can't say I blame you for being such a depressed faggot
How you've made it this far is quite a miracle

Voss is a cuck Dogslims supporter.

>YIPEE YIPEE YI YI YIPEE YIPEE YI

What did they mean by this?

Just woke up lads.

Fried rice for brekky.

kys WalkGod heathen

Same. Woke up at 11 in the morning and thought it was still last night so went back to sleep.

Noice m8 sounds delish

>mfw work tomorrow

I'm not going to tell you to NOT fall for the wagecuck meme, because obviously you need money to buy stuff to survive, but still lads, it's a pretty grim existence desu

:)

degenerates, everybody.

I know that feel.

The worst part is in starting a new job tomorrow after having been made redundant back in late March.

I tried to stay up the whole night the last few nights to reset my body clock, but couldn't make it.

Going to be tired as fuck tomorrow.

After I graduate uni next year Im most likely going to be working for one for the "Big Four" audit firms

Apparently during the busy season it can be normal to have 8am-midnight days, and no overtime because you're on a salaried wage

>salaried wage
It's just called a 'salary' m8.

get a job that you enjoy lads

>salaried wage
kek

>Falling for the accounting meme.

>Is a girl worth money

No

Always no

>2/3 into a law degree
>know i hate this shit

i think i wanna be a landscape gardener desu

luckily ive got no kids or gf and dont need lots of money cause i dont care about dat

kys

Ideally I'd like to work at

>Big Four banks
>IBM
>Google/Apple
>Microsoft
>Big Four firms

Im not studying accounting

Keen for this game lads
Thoughts

finish it off and see how you feel, landscape gardening sounds great.

Based RoosterGOD graces us with his presence

game of the round, not hard to beat though

yeah ill finish it.

was thinking about a masters in something space cadety like disaster reconstruction

i just wanna be outside fml. being indoors and then having a 'break' with 'colleagues' is so shit

>high school continue to push the "you need to go to uni" meme, when you that's not always the case

Wish I got an apprenticeship and became a based tradie desu lads

I could be an electrician or a plumber or something instead of a basic bitch office slut

Just captained Reimis Smith lads

Kind of like all the time spent on Sup Forums. It's pretty shit I agree. Can't wait to workout after this football game.

I know there are Catholic schools and Christian schools, but when will we see WalkGodism schools?

I don't know how people sit secluded in an office all day long. Fuck that.

i FUCKING WISH they just said "get a trade lol youll make 5x as much and you wont have to study (time + money)"

>Magda Szubanski went from posterwoman of Jenny Craig to “Im fat and I don't care”

feeling depressed today tbqh got no energy for training. need to disconnect the net for a week and unwind naturally.

I can TASTE your STINK.

It's disgusting.

Most of the guys I went to school with became tradies when they were 16 and are fully qualified by 19-20 and are probably earning 60-70k a year. Most uni students couldn't dream of that for years.

>he fell for the 'learn a trade' meme
HAHAHAHAHAHAA

KYS

What do you do when you get away from the net? It's something I need to start doing more often. Besides working out, as soon as I'm done I come back inside and sit on my computer. I need to get back into reading but my internet addiction has made reading feel like such a chore.

Well uni is just glorified TAFE Waleed, you've written muscular, intelligent articles on this very subject.

Get an actual hobby, walkcunt, you retarded piece of shit.

God damn, you don't HAVE to write a fucking blog every single post you make.

Kill yourself.

>fell for the “don't kill yourself” meme

kek

it seemed unfair that the dipshit cunts who became tradies because they didnt make uni were making bank while you were studying to become a yuppie who couldnt afford lunch

then youre like, oh yeah, lifes not fair hey, cunts are fucked, do what you want and dont listen to cunts

What

Most IT and Bus/Com graduates can enter grad programs that pay at least 60-65k a year, starting

One of my mates has secured a place in a graduate program with Telstra in Sydney, 67k for starting 18 months and more after moving into a permanent position

They actually fucking brought 20to1 back?

Is /lit/ a good board lads? I also would like to get into reading, but idk where to start

Actually that's a fair point, but I didn't know anyone in IT except one guy who ended up working at the high school that he graduated at. I don't think he was on 60k a year though.

Dog is sleeping on my lap lads

He's snoring :3

>Most

you're going to have a bad time

Yeah, most of those guys were the popular dickheads with very little care for education or schooling. Not all of them, but most.

Yeah but the tradie starts at 7am and knocks off at 3 while the salaryman stays back doing unpaid overtime.

Raiders are literally going to win.

School IT guys are losers that dont have any ambition. They should have just gotten a TAFE cert or actually become a teacher

>actually become a teacher

There are enough of them already. Fuck off they're full.

60-70k a year is nothing. It seems huge when you are young and living with mum and dad, but it's a struggle on your own. Plus those tradies don't have much opportunity to increase their wages apart from working more hours.

Uni students will obviously struggle while at uni, and probably the first 2 or 3 years after graduating, but long term those with a university education are much better off financially.

I made the mistake of learning a trade straight out of high school.

I ended up going to university when I was 25.

I'm 30 now and much happier, much more financially secure, and have a much better work/life balance now.

I think he kind of just fell into a stable job and went with it. I doubt he'll be doing it forever.