/nba/ general - LET'S GO WARRIORS THEY ARE GOING TO WIN G7 Edition

Monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6364ItTQwUw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl52N_lHrhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's wrong with his artificial looking hairline? Why does no one in the NBA seem to have a natural hairline?

how big will the shitstorm be if OKC miraculously takes game 7?

apologize

> bad guys won

Why do I even bother? There is no justice in this world.

>people think da land will win a ring
>literally playing d-leauge talent to the finals

Why is Joe Lacob SUCH a faggot?

as a dubs fan i gotta admit okc has qt fans

all we have are uggo chinks and filipinas

>tonight
>at sportsbar eatin out late
>watching WCF
>Klay knocks down 3 point shot to take lead
>whole bar going crazy
>people screaming high fiving
>warriors make a layup with 14 seconds left
>bar goes even crazier
>people shouting "it's over!"
>the steal happens
>people just going crazy at this point
>tfw I'm in New Jersey

>welcome to new jersey where we buy new jerseys every series

Klay Thompson bruh

/nba/ won't believe what I'm about to type, but who gives a fuck you guys are the worst sports fans in the world and are never right. Anyway, I was watching tonight's game, highly anxious, as I want to see the Warriors go back to back. The first half was an unmitigated disaster, only saved by the perpetual buffoonery of the Thunder and their turnovers. During the latter stages of the first quarter and all throughout the second I was scrambling my brain trying to figure out how I could help this team besides the copious amounts of memorabilia I have and screaming at the TV throughout the season. Without even thinking about it, I just sat at my Mac and drafted an email with complex halftime adjustments and second half strategy. I wrote an entire paragraph (bullet point) about how Roberson was in foul trouble and that Klay should be fed the ball. This insight seemed lost within the Warriors staff and I wanted to do anything I could to relay this information to them. I contacted the Warriors' HR department, who referred me to the Media Relations department, who initially refused to disclose any contact information. The media relations representative gave me a quiz to test my fandom, and if I passed, he would give me Coach Kerr's email. I started sweating because time was running out. He gave me the 3 questions (passed with flying colors), got the email, and sent my humble submission on its way. I'd like to think that Coach Kerr got my rundown and relayed that info to the players. Of course, the players are the one who produced it, I'm just the theoretical savior.

Go Warriors. Strength in Numbers.

I will never understand how people can root for that disgusting team.

do you though man

>tonight
>at a sportsbar meeting some friends
>watching WCF
>Klay knocks down 3 point shot to take the lead
>my friend and I can't believe it
>bar errupts cause of this crazy ass game
>i accidentally elbow the guy next to me
>"wow sorry man. accident. this game is crazy, right?"
>he whispers "fucking normie" as he just looks at me
>warriors make a layup with 14 seconds
>bar goes even crazier
>my friend who is actually from OKC shouts "ITS OVER"
>the steal happens
>people still cheering really loud
>im high five-ing people around me cause of incredible game
>i glance at the dude I bumped into
>he was on his phone posting frogs on a chinese checkers board

it's a black male thing

meant for

Monday is MemeWarrior Day. It's bound to happen.

>trashbrook
>Durcan't
I don't have a dog in the fight but I love watching these faggots choke
>Miss more shots than the rest of your team attempted
Fuck you, pass the ball

N

The OKC are going to win on a last second shot by Durant.

Screencap this.

Steph and Klay are literally going to have a friendly 3pt shooting contest and blow out the Thunder even if Durant and Westbrook play like beasts.

They will keep one-upping eachother and continually beating the playoffs three record the entire second half. Screencap this.

>people hype for sports game at sports bar

what is your problem. I'm from Jersey and hype shit in sports get me hype even if my team isn't in it.

>KD is a top 5 player

Name 5 players better than him.

He is a top 1 choker though

Curry
LeBron
Kawhi
Westbrook
CP3

the fact that you call him KD and not Kevin Durant proves he's a top 5 player

Literally that whole list is full of chokers

No it just means that Nike make money off of shoes named after him.

LeBron
Kawhi
Westbrook
PG13
Anthony Davis

>Derrick Rose is good because people call him D Rose

This is some reddit-tier bullshit.

>curry
lmao

So you are saying KD would fit in

>Nick Young is good because people call him Swaggy P

Where the fuck can i buy a new pair of these SHAQs?

kek

Lil B curse is real

series is over, OKC simply cant win in golden state now that the warriors have their shit together and drayboon isnt trying to break negative +/- records

Curry
Thompson
Barnes
Green
Bogut

where is the original gif from?

D'Angelo Russell is good because people call him D-Loading

because they can afford hair transplants and any additional ones that they might need

Back to rebbit

Curry >> Irving
Thompson >>> Smith
Barnes Lue
Silver >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gibson

Not seeing how the Cavs can win

They get their shit "lined up" so it looks straight like that. Jamie Foxx has the absolute worst and mystifying hairline I've seen.

Where did this new school mentality come from where a 3 pointer is worth less than a dunk or a layup.

don't you have that backwards?

new school is 3>2

You guys realize that Cavs vs Warriors finals is going to be a 3 point contest right?

>based chicagoat

???

New NBA:

1. 3 pointer (standard, from the top, corners)
2. Long 3 pointer
3. Try to draw a foul behind the 3 point line
4. Fadeaway 3
5. Shot 3 while center is being hacked
5. Free throw
6. Dunk
7. Lay up
8. Long 2

hey slow poke

>tfw smiff finally gets his ring

youtube.com/watch?v=6364ItTQwUw

Jesus Camp

King of the Mid Range desu

Our guy

Our guy is Joel Embiid

Bogut is Reddit.

Adams is Sup Forums.

Dude they are there to play monkeyhoop ball, not to be a cultural critic.

I don't know why people pay attention to celebrities/sports players positions on things outside of their realm of expertise

People are dumb senpai

>Ben GolliverVerified account
@BenGolliver
"It was Kevin's fault, just write that," a Thunder fan says as he walks to the exit.

Will this be the final straw for kd leaving just as howard did from having a jersey thrown on his face?

>soon

that franchise is fucked for another 20yrs if durant leaves, because after he leaves westbrook is gone too

the fan is 100 percent right. KD has never come clutch in big games

fuck this im following mandrama now

Gonna be getting a nice check from deadspin for tipping them off about this...expect a story Tuesday after game 7

if he leaves for GSW after losing to them in monday, does he become even more hated than lebron from the decision?
well, even though it is true I don't think kd wants/needs to hear that (especially not at that moment) since he knows he's played a shitty game(s)

No one will ever want to play for OKC if Durant and Westbrook leave.

OKC is like the Raptors. The only possible way is to get good through the draft and sign mediocre free agents. You just have to hope one of them becomes an all-star caliber player. OKC lucked out with 2 (TWO) future hall of famers.

literally cringe
nothing worse desu

3. They had harden too, but serge ibaka was way more important to re-sign

>King of Manlets
>Mid Range Jumper
>Scored 61 points in high school to honor the death of his father
>Elite Passer
>Makes everyone upset by flopping
>Handsome
>Lives for free inside Demarcus Cousins head and continues to cuck him eternally
>Olympian
>Best leader in the league
>Dunked on Dwight Howard
>Unintentionally ruined the careers of Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard
>Punches people in the nuts for the shits and giggles
>Top 10 PG of all-time
>Elite handles
>Hit the whip during a game
>Let Kobe Bryant dunk on him for fun and then crossed him and hit a clutch shot over him
>Crossed Rudy Gobert
>King of Los Angeles
>President of the NBAPA
>Makes NBA fans so fucking salty
>Great beard
>Gave up his Olympic spot
>Literally the reasom DeAndre Jordan has a career
>Can make an average player look good
>Gives to charity
>Had sex with the female referee
>Great dancer
>Oscar nominated actor
>Friends with LeBron, Dwyane, and Melo
>Let's his kids be in commercials
>Extended Kevin McHale's career as long as he could
>Clutch
>Major part of the demise of the Spurs Dynasty
>Stylish
>Loved by Charles Barkley
>Eats plain chips with ketchup

Is Chris Paul our guy?

I don't think anything would be more boring than watching the Spurs play. Thank god that didn't happen.

Are you insinuating that Harden is a future hall of famer?

>Eats plain chips with ketchup
he is definitely my guy now

Stop being bandwagoners. Get your own team.

get this cursed slenderman choking piece of shit OFF MY TEAM. fuck kevin durant

Ok I'll trade you Rudy Gay the clutch man himself
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl52N_lHrhI

he's going to the warriors.

westbrook was straight up fouled when he lost the ball, green literally slapped his fucking arm and he lost control of it. a similar shit happened in game 4 cavs/raps, lebron has the ball and lowry just hits his arm and gets a steal

westbrook
harden
durant
ibaka
adams

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU STOP THIS TEAM?!?!?!

So is that like 1. is worth 1 point, 2 is worth 2 points and so on?

salaries

Harden is fucking garbage. He has Dwight Howard on his team, the walking double double that dragged a bunch fucking clowns to the finals, and couldn't even break .500.

Fucking low percentage volume chucker that can't even play defense.

>Having a team of 3 ballhogs and inflated egos

Sure why not?

Harden needs the ball in his hands to be effective, he's not a great off ball player and will fade away during a game when either KD or WB decide to "take over." Also post season Harden always seemed to become lackluster, 2 years in a row on OKC he was a non-factor. So they would basically have the same team that they have now without the hustle they are getting from a guy like Roberson on the defensive end of the floor, you would be trading a lot of heart and tenacity for a better and unproven, less defensive-minded player in Harden. If Harden was a better off the ball player they would be good, but as he plays now it would be detrimental to KD and WB offensive abilities as Harden is a high usage ball player.

TLDR: Better off with a role player than Harden, he needs the ball to be effective, me defense. Roberson fits better currently.

if the warriors win thats it for my dog. im taking him out far to the middle of a woods, tying him to a tree and just leaving him there with no food or water.

your move now nba

By shooting a bunch of 3's.

this is what the houston rockets did, put all the talent on paper onto a team. turns out if your put 3 people who get 90% of the touches on a regular team its hard to get rhythm when you get 30% of the touches

They should build the Thunder team based off of Larry Browns 76ers. Give Westbrook a juggernaut defensive lineup. With Willey Cauley Stein an up and coming defensive star that's a formidable lineup. Rudy Gay could replace anything Durant already does.

>average 29, 7.5, and 6
>second in mvp voting last year
>plays with fright coward for maybe half the year
>when howard does play he averages 13 and 11
>next best player on the team is trevor ariza
But yeah harden a shit for not bringing that steaming sack of garbage to the finals

Also when will this dwight howard 2009 meme die? He brought that team to the finals when he was a dominant force...seven years ago. If harden keeps up this level of play he's first ballot.

They already have money invested in Kanter, and they're going to give Adams a huge extension too. Why the fuck would they want another center on that roster? Especially one with a lower offensive upside than adams. They'd be trading Kevin Durant for Rudy Gay and a backup 5

>average 29, 7.5, and 6
>when howard does play he averages 13 and 11

FUCKING LOL

maybe the guy shooting 44% shouldnt be taking 20 shots per game while the guy shooting 63% only gets 8 shots

>Rudy Gay could replace anything Durant already does.

that doesn't any fucking sense

What is Drake saying?

>I've been watching basketball for 3 months: the post

Guards always shoot anywhere from 44%-49% with only two ever ever being regularly in the 50% category: tony parker and dwyane wade.

This season:
Westbrook shot 1% better
Chris Paul shot 2% better
Lillard shot 1% worse
Lowry shot 1% worse

Are you really going to tell me that if you give Dwight Howard the ball as much as you give it to Harden, or any of those players above, that Howard is going to score 18% more points than them? The only reason his fg% is so high is because he's a fucking center and the vast majority of his shots come within 2 feet of the basket, especially on lobs and putbacks. he cannot create for himself, he relies of his guards to do that

If high field goal percentage alone correlated into higher efficiency, more offensive win shares, the league would have never drifted away from dominant centers. Instead the league is guard dominated. Know what teams have dominant centers? Memphis, Clippers, Kings, Atlanta (even if he has a power forward skillset), and Detroit. Tell me how any of those teams did this season.

i want you guys to hold me

>tfw going to try and get like 6 degrees before my career finally starts

Westbrook shot 1.5% better, and took fewer shots.