help

it all comes down to this Lebron is humanities last hope

Warriors in 7

>durant on a team
>champions hip

lul

>westshit

10th for klay is fucking donovan's wife too

If anyone ever brings up KD being elite again this is the game I am going to show them. That might be the worst overall choke job ever, but his last five minutes especially were historically bad.

>have to watch another game

Please let it end!
I can't be a party to this madness anymore!

>Rubio
>not shit

He'd be relegated to Bosh status on the big 3.

Now we know why Durant is 2nd all team

Klay is GOAT

No it isn't. They wouldn't even make the WC playoffs.

Durant was 2nd team for a reason

Except He shot 50% from the field and 60% from 3. He also made every shot in the 4th quarter and his team won. Kobe would chuck up 41pts on a 35% shooting performance and brick every shot in the clutch while his team loses.

Klay > Kobe

>best passer in the game dishing it to three different 20+ point players.
Also Rubio is still only 20 years old

Why is Joe Lacob SUCH a huge faggot?

>people actually thought this little twink would be a good basketball player

>Losing when up by 3-1

JUST

Nice of Stephen to invite us over to Oracle for Game 7, gay Russel?

Cavs getting up fo da land

youtu.be/vtE3_voC3qU

how has he never bulked in 8 years?

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=vtE3_voC3qU

Would to.

>tattooing your gfs name on you
Beta as fuck.

That's not Chris Paul

You mean 25

was that game winnable and the okc mentally collapsed? were they really outplayed that much?

No drive
No talent
No skill
No ambition

He took so many bad shots. Just pass it man.

What's wrong with his head?

that was like watching the raptors except somehow they were worse hahahahahahahahahaha

It was completely winnable. They were up 8 with 6 min and then kd went into chucking faggot mode and gsw kept getting easy looks

Durant is a choke artist, this was a magnum opus.

Yeah it was winnable. Curry wasn't hitting shit and neither was Draymond. Klay was the only guy scoring. KD was forcing/rushing a lot of shit. Westbrick was alright. A lot of stupid fouls from their other guys too.

he is legitimately more gay than chris bosh

Yes, completely winnable. Klay was ungodly good but the rest of the Warriors were TERRIBLE, everyone except Klay choked super fucking hard. The Thunder just managed to choke even harder than the Warriors, KD and Westbrook turned the ball over like 4 times in the last 5 possessions.

goddamn steven adams with his wet hair down and beard is sexy

Why the fuck is his face so asymmetrical

He's a really beautiful man. But fuck his team, and I hope they get BTFO in Game 7. But he's gorgeous

I agree I want to fuck him bad

Most people's faces are asymmetrical

>Pek
>playing professional basketball

pick one

I'm a wolves fan but that roster could make a low playoff seed at best. They need to pick up some vets, especially a backup PG not named Tyus Jones

It's over for us mate

They actually won the game but then gave away the ball every possession the last 3 minutes.

wanda is his mom

Honestly I think /nba/ will never recover from bandwagoning Lebron up 2-1 and getting BTFO. It's eternal!
I can't say i feel sorry for you, you actually thought delly could shut down the best shooter to ever play the game. You gotta live with that the rest of your lives.

>iggy shutting down MJ
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw Adams got his revenge
the little victories help numb the pain

>caring about a rigged sport

Please make NBA threads move to /asp/. I watched the game tonight and was disgusted. If you think that OKC had any chance, tonight or in this series, I hate to break it to you, but you're a fucking retard. The NBA manufacturers storylines and then rigs games to fit those storylines. That's why Tim Donaghy had his leg broken when he was going to write a book exposing that shit.

Honestly the worst part about the Warriors winning is fucking Draymond Green. I have no problem with hard fouls. Bill Laimbeer is one of my favorite players. But you don't fucking hit another man in the balls. The balls are off limits. It's literally a bitch move.

lakers real winners of this series

Thunder will easily take Game 7 with some coaching adjustments. Not a big deal.

>OKC get refballed all game
>GSW abuses 3's all game
>get lucky with last minute 3's
>refss don't give OKC a chance to score at the end

Silverball is real. Fuck this corporation

that game should be a blowout desu

green and bogut missed some eaaaaasy tips

then he kept doing it.

over and over.

like I have no idea what he was trying to accomplish

>inb4 Durant drops 40 and people "forget" about this game

aka bench Durant

I guess you can say...

The warriors stole OKC's Thunder

If OKC loses the series and Durant fucks off to somewhere else I'll never forgive him.

He has s supporting cast good enough to win a chip, but it's him, the star(s) of the team, that are choking.

This is on him and Westbrook, so if he bails it'd be the ultimate betrayal because it ain't like LeBron, who had way worse teams, he'd be bailing on a great team after HE let the team down

If anything, he should resolve to stay and win a title in OKC should they lose this year. But everyone is a mental midget these days, so who knows. I would like to think he'd realize the perfect situation he's in and that it's been his subpar play that's killing the team.

Fuck that dumbass Urkel nigger

How is abusing 3's and getting lucky silver's fault?

Honestly I think /nba/ will never recover from bandwagoning OKC up 3-1 and getting BTFO. It's eternal!
I can't say i feel sorry for you, you actually thought durant could shut down the best shooter to ever play the game. You gotta live with that the rest of your lives.

>robinson shutting down klay
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>THAT "WARRIORS" FAN

LMAO

>victories
enjoy your ass pain

drops 40 what

dimes? turnovers? spaghettis?

I know you arent talking about points.

whats wrong with shooting 3's?

>adam silver using invisible string to guide the warriors 3pt shots into the basket

seriously lads fuck kevin durant

>yfw he goes to LA to win one for the stars

Dumb proxyfag incapable of reading comprehension.

assists

>all this shitting on Durant
Westbrook has been lowkey throwing the game away for the Thunder. He's had a fair amount of "fuck you I'ma pull up" type of shots since game 5, but had the benefit of a few going in. The memeing got into his head.

He needs to go back to attacking the rim and kicking it out.

Curry one assist away from a triple double

hes fucking clutch

It's not real Basketball

people in belize speak something other than mexican?

Fuck you I'm on vacation and you're still wrong I hope klay's balls tasted good tonight

40 fga and 10 makes

>mfw /nba/ is so butthurt they ignored the Klay Thomson general thread made first
salt doesn't even begin to explain whats happening right now
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Agree with this, this is the first time that OKC has ever had a legitimate roster, and it's fucking stacked. Adams, Kanter, and Ibaka is the best big man rotation in the league. Roberson is the ultimate 3-and-D SG option, Waiters is really fucking good as the 6th man. The only problem is the inconsistency of KD and Westbrook.

This situation is nothing like LeBron being surrounded by scrubs in Cleveland.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

I guess the "meme era" of basketball is real... OKC was our last hope, because the Cavs play like a poor man's version of GSW.

Take a timestamp of Belize then faggot

He's going to the Shangai ducks.

>vacationing in a near 3rd world country

Sure thing proxyfag.

>no more spamming of that corny fuck steph song

Holy shit has /nba/ ever been as shook?

well im now finding out being bullied is not fun

If Warriors beat the Thunder and go to the finals, the NBA is rigged.

Warriors will lose on MemeWarrior Day, cap it

>being this smug
>barely contributing to the game

this is one of the main reasons i hate this fag. he didnt do shit all game and still thinks he can prance around like this. if anything he should be lending ayesha to klay so klay can get some succ