twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Annoying

Stupid

Prude, insular, mostly unattractive.

>tfw you will never have a practicing Catholic Italian girlfriend

end me

They smell like garlic, maccaroni and olive oil

> shitaly

wow, this girl looks very cute and innocent. I would love to have a girlfriend like her :)

lol me too she looks very shy ;)

>valentina nappi
A shame she went full cuck

Chubby and dominant

she is a terrone crack head monkey
she lives in la woodland hills with her black pimp
this is how a northerner looks

was the comparison with this nightmarish troll supposed to make her look bad?

is this bait?

Brown skinned ish

Sounds pretty good to me.

well no, I think she looks cute and her smile is so innocent

I bet she's a virgin who takes care of her grandma while she studies medicine on the side so she can become a brain surgeon and join doctors without borders

I think I've heard of her somewhere, if I am not mistake, she is very religious and she would like to become a missionnaire in Africa

What's the name of this 18/19 yo old italian interview girl which is cute as fuck? There were some webms of her all the time in some thread. I believe she was engaged with a guy which was around 30 yo old.

>cristina tantucci?

What the absolute fuck is wrong with her nose?

youtube.com/watch?v=zmyGURNxyHU

It was Denise Tantucci. Thanks!

Italian is such a shit language

Absolutely can't stand that melodic cancer

t.shqip

She has visited Africa lots of times already actually

I fapped so fucking much to Valentina Nappi when she first appeared in 2013. She had so many good anal scenes especially, but then she began fucking niggers and it all went south from there.

so... tasty?

actually it's the opposite

Excellent examples of berber perfection

sounds like a good synopsis of the history of Italy

always high on coke

youtube.com/watch?v=q-duXwr8sao

Valentina Nappi, born in Salerno, Campania, Italy...doing what Italian girls do the best, getting filled to the rim with African semen.

>tfw no big, black daddy to ram my asshole harder than Neptune's trident
Why even live

Watch Jersey Shore.

>Campania

when I fap to blacked I want to see aryan nordic girls getting destroyed by BBC, not already moored terronas

not like that anyway

Why is she posing in front of that ghetto?

she's in italy, m8. be nice

>average Argentinian couple

That's where her mafioso bf works.
He was like "hey babe, would like to see me kill some other mafiosi from that other gang? Why don't you come with me in Scampia? I'll buy you some top quality coke too! But first bend over and let me take a picture of you, my dear."

says the guy whose language sounds like eating a donut while speaking

italian mafia is losing its class

Italian american aren't italian

Naples

>Prude

top lel

there are people itt who unironically believe italian girls aren't total sluts waiting to be fucked by everyone before chilling out and settling with some loser

no ahmed, she looks like a slut

I have this 21 yo old italian girl in my class.
What do they like if they are traditional? Sme nice guy? Being treated like shit? Someone with goals?

Worst med-grill

dont reply to me ever again filthy yank

wrong

m8 italian american know nothing about italy do not speak italian and a lot of them aren't related to genetic italy anymore

Mad colgate lmao

They steal your friends :(

I live in the same dorm as an Italian girl and she's borderline crazy. Not crazy in a bad way though, she's hilarious in the way that she's unapologeticaly racist, say whatever the fuck she wants, make sexual jokes, flirts with everybody despite being engaged, randomly hit you with a broomstick or whatever she has at hands, is always laughing and is more or less a complete social autist.

Sounds like she needs the belt

>a lot of them aren't related to genetic italy anymore

That's for sure

I wanna meet this girl! Why you haven't had sex with him yet?

Nah at the same time she's really conservative, doesn't dress slutty, hates feminism, is a natural homemaker, really sweet and caring etc, she even baked a cake for me together with some others for my birthday

I don't think she actually would cheat on her boyfriend, she just got a flirty personality. Also I would never do that anyway, call me a faggot but I got morals. It's funny that you say him because she basically got the personality of a guy while at the same time abiding a traditional female gender role.

What's the difference between:

>Italian-American girls
>Northern Italian girls
>Southern Italian girls

>not Italian
>Arab
>less Arab, but still Arab

Thanks friend

>girl
>him

Why the hell is she even in school if she's going to be a baby popper anyways

zitto animale

her public pick up video in italy is fucking god tier too bad she became too professional