How lucky are we to be able to say to our grandchildren that we were witnesses to the two best athletes of their...

how lucky are we to be able to say to our grandchildren that we were witnesses to the two best athletes of their respective sports.

in one day, curry forces game 7 and will surely repeat now, and cristiano scores the decisive goal to win the eleventh decima. heh, I might just have to mark my calendar for this one

7/10

eleventh decima gave me a chuckle.

You mean KlayThompson forced game 7

greatest athletes not so much

but this is definitely the golden era of sports memes

>TSUUUUU and golden state's best meme game yet in the same day and was shitposting on /sp for all of it

truly something worthy of telling our grandkids

you meant this picture i bet op its ok everybody makes mistakes

This is such weak bait, especially coming from a damn Canadian

This

>surely repeat

>curryfag causes a game 7
>penaldo doesn't do shit all game then wins on the last penalty

and let's not forget boys

>leister city win the EPL

this is the golden year for meme sports. there is no denying it

thompson>curry

>Lebron
>Messi
>GOAT

KEK

The way Man City won the EPL in the last minute in 2012 was probably more memey.

Klay has carried GS all series ya dingus.

the difference is

curry does everything in his power to make his team win, he grabs the ball from half court and is the architect for 90% of the scoring plays

ronaldo does fuck all every single big game, he stands there doing nothing, he does not run for the ball, he does not make a pass, he does not even get a shot on target

imagine someone coming off the bench and getting fouled, shooting their two free throws and making them to win the game.
this is ronaldo.

>his performance in the other matches doesn't count

that would be assuming ronaldo would win the penalty, which he doesn't

a more fitting thing would be in baseball a designated hitter comes on and bunts the ball to get on base and the team wins.

goat player.

Agueroooooooooooooooo!

you mean his 0 goals against manchester city
or his 0 goals against atletico
or his 0 goals against PSG

oh
no
you really mean the 16 goals against malmo, shakhtar, and golfsburg

yea he truly is the best i've ever seen

I mean the time where he scored hattrick to win the match after Madrid were 2-0 down, yes.

>Manning retires with an owl win

Klay was horrific on defense in Games 1, 3 and 4. Iguodala's defense on Durant was the key for GSW's win last night, it allowed Curry and Klay's shooting to make a difference.

Ronaldo is looking less and less human. Is it black magic that makes him so good?

The most lucky people were teenagers in the 90s, because they can tell the future generations how lucky they were to witness the difference between true champions and media-driven chuckpadders.

Iguodala never gets any respect. Not even a finals MVP title helped him.

>his 0 goals against Man City

lol Man City are terrible. they didnt beat any team in the top 6 once this season. Anyway, wasnt ronaldo injured for the game?

hahaha cavs gunna btfo of whoever gets out of west