Go to Oslo

>go to Oslo
>everything is great, comfy as fuck city
>expect it full of tall white blond people
>more than half of them are darkies

how did this happen?

At least they manage to behave themselves, but still: how

They succumbed to the chocolate qties

But most of the people in the metro are ugly as fuck. You can see nordic beauties standing out here and there, but they are rarer than a shiny pokemon

You'll be hard-pressed to find a single Western Euro capital which isn't filled with foreigners. I think Dublin is one of the few and even there I saw some Nigerians.

I wouldn't blame them for wanting to go there. It's comfy: the city

belfast, although a shit hole, has virtually no niggers or muslims.

Globalism, I guess. Anyone from anywhere in the EU can move here, and until a few years ago, why wouldn't you? Wages were higher than most other European countries, and job opportunities were plentiful.

And in addition to that, we take in more non-western immigrants than pretty much any other European country per capita (Sweden being one of maybe two exceptions). And because Oslo is the only city in the country, a lot of them congregate there. Although they are very prevalent even in the most rural areas of the country.

I'm glad you liked the city, though.

yeah but it's a shithole

Helsinki, but it's getting there.

I want to go back so bad. Sad about the lack of job opportunities. But I'm in >Spain so it would be better anyways.

>can you guess which ones have tasted the bbc?

I never understood the meme of Scandinavian or Nordic people being attractive. Whenever I see video or photos they're average or below average. None of these women look that great.

Oslo is lost, just like Sweden, sadly. We should just bomb it and rebuild it when the parasites are all dead.

Come to the country-side instead, we are not niggers here

saw plenty in helsinki m8

They are TALL as FUCK

>tfw no 6'2'' barbarian gf

ayy lmao

>tfw no 6'2'' barbarian gf
have fun finding one >185cm scandi girl, there are probably less than 1000 of them

Enough of them here but sadly i dont have your degenerate fetish

Yes there is a lot of darkies in Oslo but
>more than half of them are darkies
is false

There is 145 000 people of non western origin in Oslo out of 650 000. Thats 22 %.

Average height is only around 179-181cm.

Almost all countries are memed to have the most beautiful women. Some say Russians, some say Scandies, some say Botswana, you know..

Maybe it's just because when Americans come here they see pretty women like in USA, but also less ugly women because we have less niggers idk

I mean to link to

TIL oslo has the most crystal meth use in Europe.

Oslo is literally the missouri of Europe

> Average height is only around 179-181cm
For 19 year old male conscripts. Uncertain if conscripts are a representative representation of the male population.

True, and it is self-reported. But it is a good view of that excact generation.

nice you have seen a few photos. Please tell me more.

>Go to Spain
>Everyone is a darkie