1. Your country

1. Your country
2. What is your honest opinion on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecommentator.com/article/3657/che_guevara_was_no_hero_he_was_a_racist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fidelity Castration

Famous Turkish poet and zoo owner Çetin Gavuroğlu

>Flag

>Closet racist, child killing commie. No hero or anyone to look up to if you're larping a hardcore human rights activist. (seen people having Guevara T-shirt wearing leftists at anti racism rallies and such)

Flag

Good lad

I'm surprised his views on black people isn't talked about more often.

Why is that?

Flag
good contents of t-shirt

Fake and gay as shit

Lol, no it's all up in his diary. That man was nothign but conflicting statements and thoughts. But that's what gommunism is about i guess, being lost i mean.

Mexican """education"""

The following quotes in which Che Guevara is expressing racist thoughts should be included. They are all taken from his own biography;The Motorcycle Diaries:

"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese."

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

"The episode upset us a little because the poor man, apart from being homosexual and a first-rate bore, had been very nice to us, giving us 10 soles each, bringing our total to 479 for me and 163 1/2 to Alberto."

At least, if you are going to hate him hate him for real reasons, not because of memes you saw on 9gag.

Cute

Is his biography a 9gag meme?

Piece of shit that got killed by his own.

Lol fucking retard. It IS fake so you are the one who's not educated.

You literally belived in an internet meme and call people who actually read "uneducated". God damn leaf, kill yourself

>Closet racist
He was quite direct with his racism. The only people that seem to not be aware of it are brain dead american liberals and leftists

thecommentator.com/article/3657/che_guevara_was_no_hero_he_was_a_racist

The following quotes in which Che Guevara is expressing racist thoughts should be included. They are all taken from his own biography;The Motorcycle Diaries:

"The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese."

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

"The episode upset us a little because the poor man, apart from being homosexual and a first-rate bore, had been very nice to us, giving us 10 soles each, bringing our total to 479 for me and 163 1/2 to Alberto."

>his own biography is an internet meme

Hmm really does make me think

Oh his biography is a meme? Well i guess Mein kampf was just a book of jokes Hitler collected form other inmates when in prison. Fuck off scum.

Well even in this thread there seems to be some denialism about it. Well i guess it's hard to see that hero not be so heroic anymore.

Great hair

Dude his biography is a 9gag meme

Those quotes are gay as shit and fake like the mexican intellectual said

Yeah... didn't think people would be this stupid about him, especially another argie. Even fucking Sup Forums seems to have a more complete image of him

It's just a 9gag meme.

Yeha, gotten used to this. We have this one kid in our own shitposting forum who's in next level of denialism about it and thinks Che is this communist human rights hero. ":D"

edgy kid who liked to play rebel

I wonder what the guy would say if he knew his face would become the face of capitalism.

Why do i have a feeling there's one butthurt Mexican who keeps posting leftist shit then leaving the thread immediately?

He keeps doing it in any thread related to trump especially

The problem with him is that he isn't an alt-righter. If he was he would be a hero on Sup Forums

>alt-righter

What does that even mean

hello jorge

It's what redditors say

It's the new buzzword to replace "racist". Now when you don't like something you call it alt-right. Or that's how i've seen it beign used.

1. Brazil
2. I think he did good in fighting the USA when the USA was fucking Cuba in the arse. But he was a cold murderer and torturer too, so not a good guy. Fidel have him killed because he was a communist and fidel was a fidelist.

>It's the new buzzword to replace "racist"
It's just people that don't identify with the classic american right wing, chill out

It's the radical right. We used to call them reactionaries. They embody our animal instincts.

Che''Pull the trigger on a nigger'' Guevara

>murrika
>pushes democracy on rest of world
>doesn't practice democracy on it's own soil

Vote suppression. Electoral college, rigged results, opposing a recount, ignoring popular vote