Ask an amateur mma fighter that just lost his second fight and is 0-2 anything

ask an amateur mma fighter that just lost his second fight and is 0-2 anything

do you know any judo

did you get HEEMED?

Do you suck at MMA?

what's your plan B?

I just beat the fuck out of OP, fucked his mom, and shit in his car's gas tank. Ask me nothing, faggots.

got triangled chocked on the ground. got punched plenty of times it shows on my face but I have a great chin. I lost both my fights on the ground in the second round

what do you think you need to work on to win against literal amateurs?
>inb4 everything

how many Ls before you conclude that fighting's just not for you?

i would not say I suck the guy that beat me was 2-0 and they changed the weight class at the last second and didnt tell me so I weighed in 5 pounds under while the other guy was on weight. I had tough competition

>got punched plenty of times
>choked on the ground
are you Irish by any chance?

why aren't you crushing cans to pad your record first? serious, you can say "i was at a point where i was comfortable enough to compete, but not too confident in my skill-set to challenge the best competition" later on

tough luck pal, does your gym have adequate trainers/coaches? seems you need to overhaul your ground game.

Are you considering in opening up your training, to a place outside of your mom's garage?

working on everything is a good idea but endurance and take down defense against the cage and ground game are what I need to work on.

my coaches were telling me how good of a job I did and how I just need to work on a few things.

he was also talking about a guy he knew maybe offering me a $500 a fight contract . So I may become a pro even though I am 0-2

well I am going to school to be a drug abuse counselor

also my mom is going to buy me a condo and I work a couple of shit jobs so financially I am ok

Gayest thing you've done on the mat

I know a little bit of judo and have ok defense against judo

my face was like in the guys ass when he was triangling me he was triangling me from the top.

I am not gay and definitely did not enjoy it

do you use DNP to drop weight ?

if not, what is your cutting diet ?

do you use DMZ to keep muscle mass ?

>inb4 /fit/

Why not just go for boxing instead? You need to work on less aspects of your game, easier to practice and it hurts less.

Also not as homo.
>grabbing your opponent is a thing

I have no Idea what DNP or DMZ is.

my cutting diet is 2 days before the fight I drink a small amount of water and 10 chicken nuggets until the day of the weigh in where I eat and drink nothing and hit the sauna. I only cut like 10 pounds

I have considered getting some amateur boxing fights so maybe I will. I have a lot of boxing experience

>nugger
>diet

pick 1

>I drink a small amount of water and 10 chicken nugget
Man, you seriously need a nutritionist

How much do you weigh?
Do you have cauliflower ear?
What state are you in?

Did you forget to align your qpus?

you should fight a can so you can get a win

No cauliflower ear. Fought at bantamweight tonight even though I weighed in as a flyweight

>weighed in as flyweight
>literally less than 125lbs

I would kill you with a punch, just saying

You couldn't. You're a loser tripcuck

i have taken many punches and have not been killed, just saying

How much do you run for your fights? Amateur Muay Thai fighter here, and am just curious.

You're already dead inside, what's the point

What is your aspiration?
UFC? Ever consider boxing? Even low level boxers make decent money compared to MMA fighters

not much, maybe that is why my endurance is shit but I think it is mostly the grappling that saps my endurance

ideally the UFC but I am realistic and realize that may not happen especially considering I am 0-2.
yes I have considered boxing but low level boxers have shit pay too and it is harder to get boxing fights

How much have you made per fight so far?

Dude, trust me, with endurance, you can be a dangerous mother fucker. I run 6.5 km a day, and also go on my stationary bike and do sprints for like 15 mins. With that extra endurance, you won't have to worry about being gassed, you can come back from bad situations, and just overall makes you way better. I mean look at the Diaz bros. Good chins + crazy endurance = Scary mohterfuckers. IMO their jiu-jitsu is great, and everything is pretty alright, but the reason they beat people is because of their ability to pressure the fuck out of their opponents with their constant "not give a fuck pressure".

Can i watch the fights anywhere?

Why not just take 2 or 3 shots of rum before a fight so you basically lose all sense of "proper force" and just throw devastating haymakers

0 I am an amateur not a pro

That's how you get countered and HEEMed the fuck out

this is good advice

yes but I do not want to get doxed

Oops, also I'm sure you know this but don't reveal who you are on here, too many dicks who get kicks out of fucking with your life

For free

Who would you say is your fav UFC fighter currently?

>preheeming yourself before a fight
get a load of this guy

I think I know why you might be 0-2

jon jones

>worried about doxing

boy i just want to watch you get heemed

Manute Bol eats McDonald's before running and he's the fastest guy on earth

i havent gotten heemed assuming being heemed is getting knocked the fuck out

>mfw I haven't been in a fight since middle school and I have a better record at 0-0 than OP

He also is a FUCKING RUNNER WHO TRAINS RUNNING CONSTANTLY

Do you have a ring nickname like the Huntington Beach Bad Boy or the Axe Murderer?

You need a nickname if you want to git gud.

Getting a nickname when you are starting out is a death sentence, you need to earn that shit first.

The Artist

lmao

ayy lmao

Why not take a cycle of steroids to win?

i want to try to avoid a heart attack

Good little goy. Don't seek your only advantage. Be food for the sharks.

Get stronger nigger

'No Wins Nigel'

>never fought
>undefeated in fighting
>technically better than a real amateur fighter in many ways

feels okay bra

"Little nugget'.

im pissing my fucking pantys laughing at this

even the higher levels of MMA are shit at boxing i'd hate to see wht this guys coming out with hands wise

"10 nugget fuck it"

>my coaches were telling me how good of a job I did and how I just need to work on a few things.

They are using you lol, other coaches are paying your coaches to toss you into the ring with up and comers. You're a jobber and you don't even know it.

Kek.

Tfw gigantic, 6ft 3 245 13% body fat, train wrestling and jiu jitsu my entire life. Never been in a real fight, no one has ever started shit with me I wonder if all my training has paid off.

Renan Barao might give you some hope. He went 0-1 and then got like 30 wins in a row

>getting beaten for free

"The Minuteman"

Get some road work in, for Christ sake.

bamp

>excuses

and now he's dead

The Autist

do you not own a scale? Why are you starving yourself and cutting 10 pounds if you were clearly already on weight

do you know judo?

because he is the can

we will pay you to fight in /heem/ 1 if you want

We got a joker here, folks.

Does it hurt? :3

they changed the fight weight they just didnt tell me about it

You need to get a new gym, your coaches are fucking you over.

>Even low level boxers make decent money compared to MMA fighters

Oh look, the pathetic namebitch doesnt know what he's talking about.

Is there anything sadder than a Sup Forums tripfag?

"Internet attention is a big deal to me!"

it all depends if you can take a punch, i saw a few times dudes get heemed in high school by littler guys
>a manlet pushed a 6'4 football player against a wall and heemed him with a right hook in sucession

then why do weight divisions exist?

>he didn't quit at the top with amazing 5-1 score

s
m
h

f
a
m

huh. really makes you think

>10 chicken nuggets
>water
truly the meal of an athlete

This is pretty good bait, user.

yeah sorry but youre not going far in you career

how does it feel knowing I have a BMI of 40 and I have a better MMA record than you?

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll beat Phil Brooks.

Come to brazil and learn some BJJ plus bang some big bunda trannies

this is the best satire I've ever read