The last 9 years, Cristiano Ronaldo has 3 shots on goal in 3 champions leagues

>the last 9 years, Cristiano Ronaldo has 3 shots on goal in 3 champions leagues
>all three were penalties

you can't make this shit up

you mean finals

Does this not count the goal he scored in Moscow off a header? Or maybe I missed how he scored a penalty with his head

that's his 4th shot on goal, but the most 3 recent are penalties.
he missed the one in moscow

It is pretty disgusting how certain players on that team carried them and that cocksmoking faggot gets all the glory for doing absolutely nothing once again
all the spics and kebabs are happy

An Australian correcting an Ameriburger in a soccer thread. I've seen it all.

I don't think I have ever seen an athlete make virgins so angry. I don't even understand why.

It's OK. He'll never win a World Cup.

I don't think there's 1 (one) problem with that, if you exclude the golden ball award. This era made one of the most relevant MVP awards in the world completely fucking worthless.

A Chilean pointing out that an Australian corrected an Ameriburger in a soccer thread. I've seen it all.

>do nothing all game
>"coach, let me shoot fifth so there is no pressure and if i score then i can run around without my shirt"
>score, take all glory

fuck this piece of shit faggot

Or Euro

At least he scored unlike Griezmann.

>3 CL finals
>scored in all 3
>won all 3

Lol but keep hating autists

A kaffir pointing out that a sudaca noticed that an abo corrected a God fearing Patriot in a soccer thread. I've seen it all.

>well you're right but it doesn't fit my narrative so I won't mention it

Kill yourself

And again it's perfectly fine if you don't award him the balloon, which France Fuccboi erroneously will. Padding is literally like chucking, if it wins it's good, but then people start assuming you're the goat even though you've never cracked a big match by yourself.

>In before "Borgolupo"

That's just not even true or funny.

>say last 3 recent
>trying to include the 4th, which is not one of the 3 recent just to be a fuccboi

just kill yourself already chicano

>so there is no pressure
No pressure in taking the penalty that decides who wins the game? Tell that to John Terry.

look at the OP retard

>Earns 20m a year just to tap in penalties and score from the goal line because MUH SECURITY AND INSURANCE IT TAKES GUTS TO WALK DOWN THAT AISLE OMFG

If he was a true champion there would have been no penalties.

Why does everyone keep forgetting the Final against Barcelona?

Ronaldo is a faggot. Taking off his shirt and having everyone on the field personally congratulate him for scoring a penalty, as if his was more valuable than the four players who scored their penalties immediately prior to his.

Second Champions League final where he's been completely anonymous and forced into the fringes of the game only to take a penalty and decide he single handedly won the game.

But it does, my syrian refugee. It's the longest walk in football.

I'm white. Be careful with that word. I'd punch your fucking teeth through the back of your skull, m80 mine.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ANITHER CLASSIC SCENE FOR THE BIOPIC

>South Agfrika
I've seen it all now.

That's not even true

pretty sure that Ronaldo scored more than three goals this season alone, my utterly overweight friend

>amerifats trying to be edgy

even yesterday he had like 3 shots on goal

Because he was literally invisible apart from the first 10 minutes. People have no memory of him in that final