What are the odds of an ISIS attack during the Euro Cup?

What are the odds of an ISIS attack during the Euro Cup?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JJgIjOePKE
youtube.com/watch?v=uLNlUbyEBew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't know, don't care

I worry more about thunder attack

Are we talking about a successfull attack or just an attempt?

0%

much lower after the attacks in paris this year

what are the odds of them winning it

Hopefully they do and maybe you retard yuropoors will actually start doing something about all muslims invading your countries.

100%

Everything so far has been preparation for the Euros. Whether there will be a successful attack isn't as certain but they're guaranteed to try.

I'll give you 13 to 1.

Can't see anything happening inside the stadiums but I'd stay as far away as possible from fan zones and public viewings

This.

They let them in because they wanted to show everyone how progressive you were out of spite.

This is what France wanted.

france do have a pretty strong side tbf

100%

>what are the odds of eurocucks saying #notallmualims afterwards

100%

Slim. More people will probably be murdered at the Olympics.

30%

Are you retarded? Isis in Brazil?

Depends if ISIS is hidden in the logo

no, but there are a lot of brazilians

No just Pepsi. And don't tell me its the french flag

no but the olympics will produce a retarded baby army all over the world who will rule the world when they grow up.

nice meme
the wc went alright, why wouldn't that be the case with the olympics?

It's too obvious a target, it seems ISIS prefer the element of surprise.
Maybe a beach in Benidorm will get shot up

Brazil got a win in the opening game and that calmed the people down. Based Japanese ref.

By >7-1, people were too busy crying.

Isis are pathetic fuckers

would be underrated post if deschamps didn't remove every muslim from the team

There is a really fucking big christian event going on in Poland this year. And I'm sure our police isnt prepared for that

100%. Not a stadium or maybe not even Paris, but every bar in every city in Europe will be filled during the matches. It'll be like shooting ducks in a barrel.

there is a filled bar every weekend in every city. It's always easy

Personally I live in a city of 70k with pretty shitty nightlife and during the world cups, all our meme pubs were fucking packed. Normally it's pretty empty. If it's like that all of Europe (or at least in the participating countries), then yeah, some shit is bound to go down.

>americans not getting it
>resorting to their standard Sup Forums talk

just stay the fuck out of european threads

Man stop the conspiracies, this is going to be fine. If anything the best bomb that would happen is Ireland going to finals.

What percentage of under 21 males are native Germans?
Face it, Europe will be gone in 2 generations.

Ask the CIA.

Thanks Pedro.
We're going to win it.

Hopefully 100%

0%. They've chatted shit.

This. Europe asked for this

MAGA

It's much easier to just set of a bomb in a mayor city. It has the same impact on the media so why go trough the hassle of breaking in an extremely secured event?

>US completely destabilizes the middle east which allowed all sorts of terrorist groups to prosper
>Europe asked for this
fuck you.

placing a bet on marseille fanzone area sayyy...

30th of june, QFs

I'll be dead by then
I give 0 fucks

If it wasnt for you fuckers there wouldnt be a welcome hype and deporting shitskins would be ok.

Fuck you too.

Civil unrest has only increased since the WC.

Because you can?
Show dem infidels that security means shit today.

Edgy and very cool xD

>Merkel invites millions of military age Muslims into the country
>EU agrees to open the borders to Turkey, free movement of 80M more Muslims into your country
> Blame America.

Kek.

>edgy
This word has lost all meaning
It used to mean that you were actively pursuing evil, not just being indifferent

pretty much 9:11

This though. French authorities arrested every muslim in France that they even suspected of having connections to a terrorist after Bataclan. Euro 2020, on the other hand, is gonna be a security disaster.

special stake

I'm considering saving up to go to Russia 2018. Will I die? Even if I stay away from the Caucasus?

lel

Everything that happens in the middle east is everyone else's fault

Jokes on you in fucked a female muslim 2 days ago . Literally a 10/10.

I'm just afraid she's going to tell her father and he's going to beheading me

youtube.com/watch?v=6JJgIjOePKE

There's only one way to stop ISIL

Ja... sche orsch, wenn ich zu gscheid bin...

Its not like you are white anyways

Just look up the meaning and dont give words new meanings like the sjws... seriously.

He would behead her. You have nothing to worry about.

pretty insane the german BND boss is allowed to say that and that's not looking at how he's a dodgy character himself

imagine you're allowed to spread rumors like "jews/mexicans/japs/blacks are planning to kill/bomb X" and then add that you're not allowed to disclose the source of the info but everybody had to believe you

wouldn't you abuse the living shit out of that option

if ISIS were part of UEFA, would they qualify for the Euros?

He should let people die without even a warning, so that your political correctness is not offended?

I guess WWII air raid warnings were racist, too, if the Japanese were involved?

next to none since they attack when people least expect it, not when security is high.

Not happening.

ISIS only attacks western countries, not already established Caliphates.

I think it's more an issue of scaremongering than political correctness buddy.

Fuck you i dont like America but you guys have fucked Europe up too many times
1 destroying Roman empire
2 30 years war
3 ww1
4 ww2
5 and now this shit you are an absolute fucknut of a country tbqh

oh ya the middle east was totally stable before the US came in. bullfuckingshit

>odds
>understanding how terrorism works

In order for investors of terrorism to get a return on their dividend, it has to take place at a time the markets don't think there will be a terrorist attack. No way will anyone pay for Muhammad to go and blow up a stadium when everybody is expecting it and betting for it anyway.

Why don't you like us senpai

All the White Privilege,crazy feminism,minorities cant be racist and other poison like that originates in America and eventually spreads over here.

meant for you.

takbir

I agree I hate it

It is Cultural Marxism. Marx was German, right?

600 years of Turkish reign and not one internal conflict aside from the ones before and during the first world war.

What are Armenians for 500

They started it.

....that was during the first world war, as he mentioned

It was. Then US decided to fuck up Iran for shits and giggles(and cheaper oil).

I think it's inevitable that there is a security incident at the Euros. ISIS has free reign in France, and they've already gone after a soccer stadium. They've realized they don't have to get into the event to cause problems (see the suicide bombers at the gate in Paris).

It's fucking inevitable and nobody cares because this continent is full of cucks.

>implying ISIS won't completely be eradicated by the US of A by 2017

they're not a country

It's pretty fucking obvious that there are gonna be incidents.

France has a ton of shit skins. But the 11 of November woke up the police a bit so I expect high security measures, maybe it will be enough.

Well, considering Europe is full of white trash, niggers and arabs, this continent is already lost with or without terrorism.

youtube.com/watch?v=uLNlUbyEBew