Why do French speaking galdems love Britlads so much?

Why do French speaking galdems love Britlads so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html
google.ch/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/57e11d6cc361882f328b4585/amp
thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3616745
google.ch/amp/thetab.com/2015/07/16/british-people-ugly-45482/amp?client=ms-android-samsung
morrissey-solo.com/threads/why-are-most-british-men-either-gay-or-bisexual-and-extremely-ugly.21051/
ign.com/boards/threads/why-are-british-people-so-ugly.453962019/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Spainish womans.

>Dutch men like German women
>Dutch women like German men

I literally just puked all over my laptop. Fuck, I just bought it. Now I'll be fishing bits of puke out of my laptop for the coming months.

They think that all Brits look like the boys from One Direction, although brittish men have been proven to be one of the ugliest and most undesirable people internationally

>t-they d-don't want the BBC! T-They're just being fooled!

Why do Britbongs and Iberians love pizzanigger cock so much

telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html

Italian men

It's like a stereotype that they're attractive

>Spanish women are the most preferred
This only makes my confirmation bias stronger that white men are the biggest racemixers.

>telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/6542263/British-people-among-worlds-ugliest-according-to-BeautifulPeople.com.html
you're going to have to delete this post RIGHT.NOW.

20% of Brits are good looking, the other 80% look like sculpted potatoes.

Case in point this British man who is a "putin lookalike"

>The UK attitude is a bit more about kicking back and relaxing, and having a few drinks in the pub after work

google.ch/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/57e11d6cc361882f328b4585/amp
thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3616745
google.ch/amp/thetab.com/2015/07/16/british-people-ugly-45482/amp?client=ms-android-samsung
morrissey-solo.com/threads/why-are-most-british-men-either-gay-or-bisexual-and-extremely-ugly.21051/
ign.com/boards/threads/why-are-british-people-so-ugly.453962019/

why do canadicuck women crave english cock so much

Ayy

Well duh. No other race has impregnated any where near as many from another race. Whites being reduced in number but natives of large parts of the globe has been whitified for a few hundred years now.

Stop posting this meme site. It's a Scandinavian site so no wonder they prefer their own. Plus Germany is at the bottom with us :^)

Suisse mad that his country is irrelevant and gets lumped in with neighbouring countries. I don't see your country in OP's picture m8.

Wtf why are we slaves to the german cock/pussy?

>No other race has impregnated any where near as many from another race
You forgot we have an entire continent of bastards and we're not white.

Is this why all the other countries call us ugly (except Italy)? Is it really because they're just jealous?

Because we were ruled by them.

British men are good good looking but our women are not, we're like reserve slavs

Is this why no body prefers British women?
I prefer British women, desu. More pickings for me I guess...

>flag

as attractive as a toothpaste can ever be

>Why do French speaking galdems love Britlads so much?

Because they like to be bonged

include america in that and see how it changes xd

The holy trinity for spanish men has always been italian, german and swedish girls.

I want a qt slavianka that speaks to me in sweet czecoslovakian or serbocroat though.

Done

BREDDY GUD :DDDD