Other urls found in this thread:

cricket.com.au/live/audio-stream
twitter.com/aggerscricket/status/408374234893660160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cricket is gay

>test """cricket"""

>a ball swinging 10cm impresses poo peelanders

KEK

The England test team have been consistently attractive for the past 5 years tbqh

Ivan, you here?

I miss the AusOpen threads, they were so comfy. If only /cric/ could be comfy...

Very appropriate

1. Woakes
2. Root
3. Anderson
4. Finn
5. Cook
6. Broad
7. Compton
8. Vince
9. Ali
10. Hales
11. Bairstow

yeah, right here m8

>b-b-but muh late night /cric/ threads without s-summer of c-c-cricket casuals

KEK. /cric/ has not been "comfy" since 2013

You're not Ivan. Ivan always posts in proper syntax, you imposter nigger.

>Zafar Ansari off the field at the moment after taking a blow to his right thumb fielding at cover point...

l m a o

/cric/ was never comfy you exposed newcunt

I agree. Cricket threads were comfy as fuck back in the day. I remember those summer days that dissolved into rainy evenings, watching cricket and drinking tea with Anzac biscuits.

>joshy reynolds posts
>thread dies

EVERY TIME

Anyone here captained their international side? Back in 2009 I captained a group of English fans against a group of Australian fans on the outfield of New Road during the Women's Ashes. I got a golden duck but we won the game, so it looks like I had the last laugh.

>they're going to have no fucking choice but to include us in the video

we win!

>LE SO COMFY /CRIC/ PALS XD XD

KYS

Torture and execute all Australians.

>LE COMFY TEA BLANKET AND BISCUITS XDXDXDXDXD

Fuck yourself Zerofaggot.

>implying i don't find tripdrama "comfy"

They were good because there was a clear distinction. /cric/ through the day au/sp/ through the night. rip

rude desu

>not Will Cook score 10,000?

apply yourself

stop making these fucking dumb tweets daniel, I'm getting tired of censoring you

'reminiscing' about how "great" /cric/ was 'back in the day' has to be the most pathetic meme I've seen

can someone tweet will smith with will smith score a century

I've literally got all of that right now but swap tea for hot choccy

shut the fuck up daniel

based ELITE krazykreja thruthbomb

I'm in love with a prostitute at a brothel. She is covered in ink, which isn't my thing, but she's so gorgeous and her body is literally perfect (besides the ink). I don't know if I should ask her out properly or bring her back to meet my parents.

Thoughts?

sure, but pining for le comfy /cric/ bros is the most reddit-y thing possible

ONLY Zerovaginaeater would wish to go back to a time where he was still relevant.

Will James Taylor become the English goblinman?

based MackayGOD

Are ivan and Mackaybro the same person?

Because Mackaybro is an orphan but this reeks of an Ivanpost

>2013
>goose
>relevant

KEK. 2012 was year of the goose you complete and utter newcunt

Not sure what's with these shit-tier Aussie cricketers being posted. Megan Schutt is waifu tier.

What's the best sledge anyone's ever got you with? One time an Aussie said to me "Mate you've got a bit of shit at the end of your bat" so I looked at the bottom of my bat, only for him to say "Nah mate, it's at the other end". All the team laughed at me :'(

Is she half chinese?

>Zerovaginaeater
The fuck sort of insult is that statsreddit

More like Megan Shit amirite?

Dane is best waifu

>He wanted to know "am I legal"

What did he mean by this?

How did your thing on 95bfm go daniel?

I've been to busy to keep up with your life story.

>a world city Sydney is

What did James Brayshaw mean by this?

>the willow stream isn't even showing the lunch doco it's just playing the audio from it over a live feed of the ground

wow

Daniel doesn't post here anymore. He is more of a boogeyman than WalkFiction

don't think they own the rights to broadcast the clips of older games

it's probably treated as a separate broadcast that they'd have to pay extra $$$ to get.

In Australia our garbage ""cricket show"" is on during lunchbreaks and Willow didn't have that either when I was in America during the 13/14 Ashes.

Murali is a cheat

Haddin is a cheat

You can't name a better catholic boy than Hayden

literally Gilchrist

“In cricket you mark a centre line to know where your middle stump is, so I marked that,” he recalls. “But my bat kept slipping on the crease, because it was a brand new wicket. So I got my spikes and I started scratching the surface and all of a sudden I got this perfect cross on the wicket. I did it at the other end too, so every ball, I’m looking down and there’s a perfect cross, and I’ve been meditating on it for months.”

The man nicknamed ‘JL’ went on to make 250, his highest Test score, while fellow opening batsman Matthew Hayden also reached triple figures.

Four years later Langer and Hayden had become Australia’s most successful opening batsmen, and one of the most prolific pairs in cricket history.

The secret to their success? The cross.

“Matthew Hayden and I, every game after that, we used to put the cross on the turf,” Langer told The Record in an interview recently.

“We didn’t even have to talk about it, it was just part of our partnership, every time we batted for the next four years we had a cross on the wicket. Now that has been a secret, but I’m happy to share it.”

Langer made his debut for the Australian cricket team in 1993 as a 22-year-old, but struggled to retain his spot in the side, playing just three Test matches in the space of five years.

He says it was a difficult period, but his faith in God helped him get through.

“In life we all have down times, but to have that faith and to have those Scriptures to draw on, really it’s beautiful,” he says

Langer began reading the Bible during the flight, and was struck by Philippians 4:13, which he interprets as “God gives me the strength to achieve anything”.

It was his inspiration for the greatest innings of his career

“All I said every ball for six hours was “God gives me the strength to achieve anything”, it was like a mantra, it was like I was meditating,” he says

Langer says his performance that day proved to him that he could perform under great pressure and against quality opposition

I unironically went to church this morning

I did the second reading tonight lad

yeah m8

What passage did you read m8?

an extract from the first letter of St Paul to the Corinthians tbqh

SRH or RCB sisters?

Kanes team

>picking Bad Acting: The Team over the greatest T20 team of all time

real cricket WHEN

1 bing 50 bongs m8

can't wait

Try and stop him

Cash out now and stick it in some other stuff or wait for my 30 cents?

Poondis Ltd

wait, it's guaranteed money what's the need to cash out?

Shitty Lanklets Ltd

Yeah but I kinda want to put some cheeky bucks on the IPL without adding new funds (I'm out)

T20 is p easy to ride if you abuse cash out, the odds flip flop so much that you just pick the team with the longer odds and cash out when inevitably it swings in their favour a bit.

2013 Memes NL (No Liability)

Why is test match special so comfy

well if you think you can make more than the 30 cents you would make by waiting do it

Is there a youtube stream for it? We can't listen on the BBC site for some retarded regional reason

Just woke up lads

there's a foreign one somewhere that should be able to litsen to, google it

To listen to TMS outside UK cricket.com.au/live/audio-stream

twitter.com/aggerscricket/status/408374234893660160

wicket incoming

Why do so many cricketers think they are awesome musicians?

May Allah bless this man with a wicket maiden

Music and cricket are both disciplines of supreme autism, many believe they can cross over

Got the lottery numbers mate?

Fucking cracker tttt (to tell the truth)

Is Mo the real deal?

I want him to be but I don't think he quite is desu, not good enough to bat higher than 7 only in because we have literally no spinners other than him right now seeing as they don't rate rashid

Inshallah

Rashid is the definition of a T20 memespinner
Should just fuck off to the IPL like Morgan tbqh

KEK that's right, fatshit got scared of ghosts at this ground

Missing the bat by a foot

>reviewing that
lmao

LMAO

How obvious was it? They're making it out to be miles away on the radio

DUDE REVIEWS LMAO

Blindingly obvious, Anderson didn't even appeal

How do >we watch the ipl final

it was shane watson or sri lanka at any point this tour tier

Root's dropped catch was probably worth a review. The other one was completely daft.

neck yourself

just go to the game. I think its going to rain

i'm at the ground covers are on lads

Milf in that spotted dress lads

>Bumble still on the pull via headsets in the crowd