How do we help the Muslim/Arab world achieve secularism, democracy, human rights, the rule of law...

How do we help the Muslim/Arab world achieve secularism, democracy, human rights, the rule of law, science and respect for personal freedoms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSaa2A7csxM
youtube.com/watch?v=0velAH-GnIg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_LGBT_history
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Old sudan

update this shit ffs

For God's sake England stop trying to force our morals and values onto other nations. It has never worked before, what makes you think it would work now?

Pic related then!
>force
Don't want to force anything. I want world peace and to help all people of the world without any violence.

Change can only come successfully if it's from the people themselves
Most Arabs/Muslims aren't interested in Western lifestyle

Talk about how carthiginians lost against romans for Tunisia, Algeria, Lybia and Marocco.

When you think about it every good country of the world claims either a roman heritage (France, Spain, Italy and Russia nowadays) or a carthaginian heritage (US, UK) so it could also work with those. Though it should take some years.

Also replace islam by christianity. No idea how but it must be done.

This.

arabs shouldnt exist

You don't.
The West getting involved in shit with Muslims always comes back to bite us in the ass.
Just leave them alone 2bh.

>Most Arabs/Muslims aren't interested in Western lifestyle
dont lie
once you leave your shitholes you become degenerate subhumans

you either nuke that entire place or spread some rabies virus or whatever
OR
you force christianity onto those asses

Kill them all

t. urk

Go back in time and prevent the Eternal Anglo from creating Israel and Saudi Arabia

>Western lifestyle
I'm not talking about the "lifestyle" of liberal decadence (drugs, sexuality etc.). I just mean structural change to how the countries are governed.
Not a supporter of military interventionism. I mean peaceful cultural exchange to help these societies come up to date.

I am a Greek

>I mean peaceful cultural exchange
What if they don't want your '''culture'''?

You can't, Islam is the basis of everything in their daily lives. Just leave them alone and keep them out of non muslim countries.

Invade each one of these countries on a bogus pretext and install a puppet "democracy". Meanwhile, play sectarian sensitivities against each other and get rich with arms sales to all involved parties. Always works

No you don't understand, they don't "become" degenerate subhumans, they already were degenerate subhumans and specifically left their shitholes so they can practise Western heresy

>What if they don't want your '''culture'''?
I think they do though. What rational person could be against democracy and progress etc.?

You don't
Because everytime you do, you achieve the exact opposite so fuck off

>What rational person could be against democracy and progress etc
By looking at the hysteria behind Brexit and the US election so visable in modern """democracies""" and realizing that people are easily fooled into voting against their self interests

I agree, except you have to realize that your people do want the fruits of Western civilization such as medicine, technology or media. You can't have one without the other.

>not including Turkey

you do know they are at present returning to the middle ages, OP?

Restore the Empire desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=PSaa2A7csxM

I know, I know. We're all too stupid to run our lives and only an elite group of Marxist lesbians can lead us to enlightenment.

>Marxist lesbians
>In the Middle fucking East

wasnt the arab spring about the young generation wanting the stuff the op talks about?

That's a terrible attitude to have. I don't believe fatalism. Any society can improve its conditions, you just need to find a way how.
Yea I guess Turkey could be in that list but generally it's doing a whole lot better than most of MENA.

>We want democracy!
>The majority votes in favor of a fundamentalist Muslim oppressive government
IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO CREATE SUCH THINGS

Yea but the Arab Spring got overtaken by Salafist Islamist people. In the beginning it was about progress and democracy. Same was true with the Iranian revolution. These Islamists always end up manipulating the movements to suit their goals.

OP you need to understand every race develop a diferent culture, is genetical.

comunities will grativate towards their genetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=0velAH-GnIg

look at this, is how blacks really are.
they don't want to be whites, this is the problem with white people, they think other races want to be like whites, and get surprised when it doesn't happen.

bunch of weak faggots.

>Yea but the Arab Spring got overtaken by Salafist Islamist people.
More like the people voted for them because Salafism is incredibly influential and popular in Muslim countries thanks to Saudi charities funding schools and hospitals.

Islamic guilt-tripping will always take precedence over any progressive movement, Egypt is a microcosm of the entire region

Every single time, salafist cocksucking shitheads will attempt to highjack the movement and incite anti-progressive hatred

The greatest folly is how Islam is fundamentally incompatible with secular advancement, arabs (or at least us) are far too stupid to realize this

well i was born into a rich family and living in a comfy small mountain village i pity all of you such a sad existence desu

>Yea I guess Turkey could be in that list but generally it's doing a whole lot better than most of MENA.
Turkey have a bigger terrorism problem, and increasing injustice in an authoratarian regime. It is ahead of some others thanks to legacy from past, nothing more than it.

>More like the people voted for them
When did these violent Salafists get voted in? I'm pretty sure they just take power through force like mentioned.

Isn't Tunisia like the only democracy in the region or something?

>When did these violent Salafists get voted in?
Look at how much support the Muslim brotherhood has.

democracy my ass we are ruled by mafia thus it doesn't affect my lifestyle so i don't care

They try to figger out right now.. But you idiot anglos always have to intervene. If you would just let them kill each other they could draw they boarders new and in 50-100 years there would maybe be some cool countrys

Salafi's are insidious, corrupt, power-ungry fuckers

They will commit adultery, take cocaine, embezzle half the national budget, but in the end of the day they exert their influence and constantly maintain a modicum of control by guilt-tripping Arabs/Africans

They always cuck the people with ridiculous statements like 'you want or humble benign Islamic state to have naked women running around, endless adultery and other forms of corruption?!"

Well what the hell do we do?

just leave them alone, dont bomb them faggot.

Stop listening to the Sudanese cuck looking for Yous

t. Muhammad ibn Ali Muhammad

I'm against all these wars/military interventions which are just done for big Western power interests anyway and leave these countries worse off.

I'm talking about getting these countries to improve their own situations from within and recognising the light of Enlightenment values.

>inb4 Reddit

Why do you want to help them?

Disembowel Islam's integrity, prove to them that its a neo-pagan-Arabian abomination that has no place in the 21st century

Is this a joke? All these regions were or were becoming secular in 60s and 70s before Cold War proxy fighting kicked in. Iran literally held one of the highest female university graduate numbers in the world back then when women in certain parts of Europe couldn't even vote.

Why be against making the world a better place?

why they should pick your values rather than their own?

have you read about sharia law?
It doesn't seem as awful as you may think and there's even pol threads asking why pol doesn't want sharia if is everything they want.

At least from my perspective Sharia Law is much better than the degeneracy of western shit, pushing for feminism, cuckholding, liberalism, trasgender and gay shit, also atheism.

You need to understand islam is having currently an identity crisis and muslims are starting to wonder about their culture, islam isn't even a monolith, and there's diferent school and sects.

Islamic terrorism isn't considered true islam by most muslims, nobody in their minds, even hardcore muslims want to engage in war and massacre people and kill childrens.

They're simply normal people with a diferent culture, most people are fine.

Islamic terrorism is a Saudi/Clinton sponsored terrorists to engage in proxy wars with Iran and to make terrors attacks in europe so their citizens give more power to the EU, why do you think they're passing all these anti liberty laws with the excuse of fighting terrorism?

In the end, is a brainwashing effort of the elites to scare people about islam.

OP asks how e can HELP them... but people get mad and tells us whiteboiis to gtfo and leave them alone.

Last I checked these people drown their kids trying to get where we live... and we send millions in foreign aid to those who stay behind.

So sure, yeah; fuck whiteboii.

Sharia Law is the definitive guide to making your country a shithole

It will never be consistently applied to the ruling class, they use it to subjugate everyone until the next popular uprising

Because everytime someone tries that they fuck it up

I can almost guarantee your some daddy's money mentally ill leb descendant. Literally the only soft apologists for shariah in Colombia.

it's a core cornerstone of muslim culture, you can't take it away.

you just have to deal with it.

I never mentioned anything about them giving up Islam. They should have freedom of religion and that means freedom for Muslims to follow Islam. I was talking about political stuff unrelated to Islam.
I don't think there's ever been a genuine attempt at improving the condition of these societies. Unless you think over throwing regimes and putting in puppet dictators for Western interests is "helping them".

>I don't think there's ever been a genuine attempt at improving the condition of these societies
That's the point. There never has been and there never will be. They'll just have to figure it out themselves.

Not going to lie the soviets worked more in their best interest than the west did.

because Islam is their identity.

Imagine asking a core religious christian if they support gay marriage and abortion.

it doesn't make sense.
stop thinking about how western values are superior.

just like gay shit, stop pushing that garbage in my nation.

lmao.

Inserting "cuckholding" there to make equal rights movement sound like some self-deprecation bullshit.

You live in a shithole Pablo, dont you have your own problems to fix?

those are the values the west is pushing on non westerners now, sorry Sven.

nobody wants to grant gay rights outside cuck europeans.

>pablo
He's probably some Leb oligarchs kid.

>How do we help the Muslim/Arab world achieve secularism, democracy, human rights, the rule of law, science and respect for personal freedoms?

Just nuke the whole middle east and re-settle it with white people.

Its not spesificly about gay rights, its about equal rights for everyone... and everyone includes gays. What is the problem anyway? Give me a good reason why homosexuals shouldnt have the same basic rights as the rest of us.

>gay marriage and abortion.
>gay shit
I too am against these things to be honest.

Bomb the shit outta them.

Why?

>Give me a good reason why homosexuals shouldnt have the same basic rights as the rest of us.
Homosexuality is destructive to the nuclear family which is the foundation of society. Sexuality is only acceptable in heterosexual, monogamous marriage. Anything else will just lead to the nuclear family breaking down and society being corrupted.

See for Homosexuality.

Abortion is the murder of an innocent baby. Nothing is more immoral.

>now you have millions of war refugees moving toward europe
wow, good plan retard.

because you're viewing that shit from your western core, retard.

come here and ask the common people if they support gay rights, the average person here will tell you is an abomination and will use the God made a woman and male as his eternal plan.

there was african polls in black nations and more than 95% of their population supported jail or even kill gays.

you're making a wrong asumption, because you were raised under a liberal feminist culture.
you can't simply ask to more conservative cultures to adopt values they consider degenerate.

pic related, countrywide manifestations because there was simply the suggestion that schools should teach something about tolerance to gay shit or trans shit here.

Abortion is necessary for keeping down the number of black people, and people who will undoubtedly be on welfare for their entire lives.

>Homosexuality is destructive to the nuclear family which is the foundation of society
How? The fags weren't going to be interested in women anyway, you'll just make them miserable pieces of shit that beat their kids to prove their 'manliness'

start promoting trade jobs and trade education on black comunities, stop promoting going to college to black people, retard.

How is it destructive to the nuclear family? They can adopt kids and raise a family.

And just because you outlaw homosexuality, doesnt mean people will stop being homosexuals.

The problem here seems to be that you guys think homosexuals are perverted sexual deviants.

Being ignorant bigots who publicly spew this bullshit out in the public is a bigger problem to society than homosexuality.

How come countries that score the highest in human development; are countries that have most equal rights? Guess where the countries that have outlawed homosexuality are.

>trade jobs and trade education on black communities
Implying they don't already do so and are likewise shit at said jobs.

gay population is less than 2% of the global population, is irrelevant of their feelings.

may as well legalize pedophilia at this point, or necrophilia.

gays are simply a too vocal minority.

let me ask this:
why is the white race the only race that will decrease it's population in the next decades?

>shit
they were pretty good at it during the great depression, but liberals and democrats had to destroy them to gain votes.

listen here you yo-ro-peean, I ain't letting them home of sexuals ruin my goddamn country like you commies, only lawful union is between a man and his sister

I dont give a shit what the public opinion is. Just because a bunch of idiots agree on something; doesnt make it right.

Real though, why cant you just give me a good reason to why homosexuals should have equal rights?

Instead of murdering black babies maybe you should try to integrate blacks and give them the chances that whites have.
>How
Because Gays/Lesbians don't settle down with wives/husbands and have children. Every person needs to do that for their own sake and for society. The liberlisation of sexuality from being something husband and wife did to being something you do for pleasure has led to enormous problems (single parenthood, sky high abortions, sky high divorces, teenage pregnancy, STDs etc.). Homosexuality is part of that.

>They can adopt kids and raise a family.
The thought of homosexuals raising kids actually makes me want to vomit. That is utterly depraved.

>may as well legalize pedophilia at this point, or necrophilia.
How is two men having consensual sex with one another as bad as one who exploits and defiles kids/corpses who have no say in the matter?

>start promoting trade jobs and trade education on black comunities
That shit's already done to everyone. People finally realized that white-collar jobs are now an over-saturated market, and employers are begging for skilled blue-collar jobs now.

>stop promoting going to college to black people
Why?

>why is the white race the only race that will decrease it's population in the next decades?
Asians are also going down.
Plus, dropping populations is what you get with modern societies.
There's not a high need to reproduce, since your children have a high likelihood of reaching adulthood, and parents don't need 25 kids to help run their farms or take care of them in their old age.

t. muhammad

Kiddnap their children and educate them without the quoran braiwash

>not giving the kids a quickie before sexy time

>le victimless crime
Except sexual liberation isn't victimless in the slightest. Homosexuality has numerous negative consequences for both the people involved and society as a whole.

How dare those blacks seek higher education. Also a fucking white supremacist living in Colombia doesn't strike you as odd.

I'm telling you fucking retard.
Stop pushing gay shit over non europeans because they DONT WANT IT.

Even N.Koreans don't even have a word for gay shit, they simply can't understand the concept.

it has always seen as degeneracy in all off history.

because trade jobs are perfect for the intelectual skills of black people.
most of them aren't suited to become engineers, may as well become electricians or plumbers or welders.

>asians are going down
asians will still be the majority in 2050.
whites will go from 25% in 1950 to less than 10% in 2050.
no other population will see this, and is because of liberal shit, feminism, women in the workforce, cuck and the city and abortion.
all degenerate garbage being promoted in non western nations.
fuck off white cucks.

Because the majority of the white race live in societies where they have high education and freedom of choice. They want to spend more time working and exploring.

And how is that a bad thing? Have you not seen how many people we are on this earth? How fast were growing. It needs to slow down.

>Because Gays/Lesbians don't settle down with wives/husbands and have children
Neither do many straight people. Nearly 50% will never have kids.
>The liberlisation of sexuality from being something husband and wife did to being something you do for pleasure has led to enormous problems (single parenthood, sky high abortions, sky high divorces, teenage pregnancy, STDs etc.).
First off, how the fuck does too men being able to buttfuck one another with no chance of having children influence straight people into doing degenerate shit? That makes no sense and implies lack of willpower on the behalf of heterosexuals.
Secondly, those were already massive problems when homosexuality was accepted and have gone down massively in recent decades due to education and alleviation of poverty.

>Homosexuality has numerous negative consequences for both the people involved and society as a whole.
Like? You're not being specific, you're dodging the question.
>it has always seen as degeneracy in all off history.
This is so untrue I don't know where to begin.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_LGBT_history

I'm brown as fuck.
I recognize there's racial diferences.

most black people don't have the enough IQ to suceed in engineering or philosophy.

except if you don't have kids, your population start to age, there will be less workers, less taxes and overall economic decline.

the solution?
massive inmigration.
what happens then?
your civilization collapses and is taken down by barbarians who are younger, more masculine and agressive.

wow, good job, feminism.

Read about how civilizations collapsed in history.

homosexuality and feminism is pushed in the last stages of a civilization, is nothing new, hedonism is the last stage of a civilization before it collapses.
also the welfare state.

nothing new in history.

LGBT shit is nothing new, it has existed in the roman empire and among greeks and chinese.
It's always pushed in the last stages of a civilization before it collapses.

>asians will still be the majority in 2050.
Yeah so? You argued that whites were the only ones; they aren't.

>no other population will see this, and is because of liberal shit, feminism, women in the workforce, cuck and the city and abortion.
>this is what Sup Forumsacks actually believe
I just told you why they aren't reproducing.
Cuckoldry is a niche fetish.
In the US, whites are the least likely to marry someone outside of their race,
Abortions are a very rare thing outside of the black community.
Women in the workforce is arguable since women with full-time jobs don't have the time to have kids, but they're the not majority.

You really need to get out more, Pablo.

>Neither do many straight people. Nearly 50% will never have kids.
That proves how bad the sexual revolution has been. Procreation and regular family structures have fallen off a cliff.
>First off, how the fuck does too men being able to buttfuck one another with no chance of having children influence straight people into doing degenerate shit? That makes no sense and implies lack of willpower on the behalf of heterosexuals.
Changing attitudes in one area affect other areas. When sexuality was viewed as something you did when you were married between a man and a woman, families and communities as a result were far more stable.
>Like? You're not being specific, you're dodging the question.
Individuals need the stabilising factor or a wife/husband and children to raise. Stable communities need stable families. Children need the influence of a father and a mother to be well adjusted. Society needs healthy, responsible adults not sexually demented perverts.

Homosexuality denies all of that for short term pleasure of the individuals involved. It's so short sighted to say "hurr, no direct victim".

Stop making stuff about skin colour. Blacks are fully capable of being responsible, successful citizens if they're given the opportunity do so.

America is a highly racist society which destroys black communities. Our blacks do very well because we don't discriminate.

>It's always pushed in the last stages of a civilization before it collapses
Bullshit the first recorded same sex marriage in history occurred in 27 BC during the rise of the Roman empire and Augustus' reign.

>muh white man's burden