Does anybody really care about the Winter Olympics?

Does anybody really care about the Winter Olympics?

>What's it cost to go skiing - $900 a day?
>Americans

Nobody cares about the olympics in the US.

Boston was selected as the host city of the 2024 games but the people of Boston voted against the games and the city withdrew its bid

the olympics are a pain in the ass and we dont want it

the Olympics in general are a huge scam

tosh is a huge cuckold for saying this though

The Winter Olympics doesn't have many fans, except for the annoying "hockey is my favorite sport and it's better than all other sports and hockey players are tougher than those darkie football players and the Olympics are more exciting than the World Cup" types. I know multiple people that would be watching the world cup with me and they couldn't help themselves but say "hockey in the olympics is so much cooler than this." fucking assholes.

But yeah the winter olympics has more fans than Daniel Tosh

Typical self hating white american. It's amazing how effectively american media were able to make whites despise their own identity.

I still like Daniel Tosh though, he's funny.

It's the comfiest time in all of Sup Forums

I'm glad 3rd worlders can't into it

He's german

He grew up in Florida.

bobsledding is unironically the best sport in the world. fuck daniel tosh, he hasn't been funny in ten years.

People in countries that practice winter sports do.

Oh look, another white American gargling black cock and thinking the only sports are nigsketball and American fatball.

Blacks don't dominate any sport outside America

Long-distance running

nobody here gives a fuck about the winter 'Olympics' we barely even broadcast it. i thought only scandinavians and canadians cared.

we call the summer Olympics just the Olympics thats how little we care

Short-distance running

Should probably have just written running yeah

''sport''

>who runs the fastest isn't a sport

literally the oldest athletic competitions known to man are

>how fast can you run away
>how good can you fight

i'm sure you would care if you didn't have less than 5% of your summer medal count in them.

What about scots?

>What's it cost to go skiing - $900 a day?
Jesus fucking Christ, delusional much? You wouldn't spend that much even in the most expensive resort in the country (I'd even wager in the continent but Switzerland has some hideously expensive locations so I'm not sure).

I tend to

I was listening to Tosh on the radio the other day and he made a few major Jew jokes even though he's not a Jew

Tosh hates black people, the quote in OPs pic is in some odd context

Bitter pasty brit cuck detected.

What other sports matter besides poverty ball? Blacks even dominate your pussy non American sports like Tennis and Golf. If Hockey wasnt expensive then nigs would take that over too and you know it.

I dont even think you want Americans to give a shit about Sokker either. Could you imagine if Lebron, Kobe or MJ grew up in a sokker culture? Fuck Ronaldo.

>using white skin as an insult

best golfer in the world is literally a pinoy from australia, i don't think that negro athleticism matters in that sport.

"Only rich white kids"

lol so mad

Winter master race

WE

What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Does anybody really about the Summer Olympics?

It's obviously not that much, but I bet it's still a ton of cash for most people who don't live next to a resort.

>plane tickets to get there
>hotel room
>skis
>ski clothes
>day pass is around $120

That shit don't cost a dollar.

Nigger, we used to carry skies up a local hill so we could ski down.

Fucking spoiled faggots.

Yeah, have fun on your fucking hill. I know people who do the backcountry hikes up a mountain in snowshoes and ski down, but that takes them hours.