Why are spic women from spain and latin america so hot? Arab blood?

Why are spic women from spain and latin america so hot? Arab blood?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1muT4QC7W0k
youtube.com/watch?v=taabO6pJg1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>spic women from spain
>spic
>from spain
american education at its finest lads

Youre spics too

i know right? he mentioned spain and latin america separately even though spain is IN latin america

fucking ameritards man

and you're pajeets: india is an ex colony of the uk and so is the usa

shurs que dice el yanqui que no hablo ingles

Mexicans are hard workers. Don't lump them in with lazy, unemployed moors

CHICANO

Spic means Spanish speaker

Make Spain Great Again!

i dont give a shit

if i had one wish, i would go back and kill Colombus, so the americas arent discovered and we dont have to deal with this overexcess of yankee retardness on this board

Breed with them and make the new German-Mexican race of the future.

ITT: butthurt wetbacks

Spanish posters are the fucking worst, not even post-ironically funny.

Lots of veirety of looks from spain itself + natives + other stuff in the mix like africans or other euros

i wish brazil was south of the usa instead of mexico, so the portuguese would get all the banter

it'd be ebin

es verdad, que mierda yo me quiero suicidar ....por que nos ha tocado vivir en países de mierda y ser spics amigo mexibro?

R A Z A
C O S M I C A

yo no quiero ser español -..-

> t. Oriol Jofré Sánchez García

que mierda de vida lel

honestly It depends on the days and the time. Most of the time they're very funny and clever though.

no soy de madrid pero no quiero ser español

yo tampoco hijo puta pero nos ha tocao. si no fuerais la mayoria de españoles una panda de subnormales a lo mejor seria motivo de orgullo ser español, pero con perlas como votar a carmena para que reviente madrid, y en general votar lo contrario de lo que hace que un pais vaya bien, pues me tengo que joder yo por vuestra culpa

For some reason I find it really, extremely hot when women are so chubby that a little bit of skin is squeezed out past an edge in the clothing.

Like when a bra or panties or the dress in the OP are just a little bit too tight. Fuck, it's hot.

lo que?

Spics means "spanish in custody", you should be mad that we get called like that

thats just a theory, no one really knows why americans say that or what it means, they're that dumb

and why would we be mad that despite independence mexicans still feel that their country is part of spain

que mierda
que mierda

al menos lo acepto no soy como los catalufos, morire siendo un mierda ....ati te toco nacer aquí asi que te jodes igual

You would love it here friend.
Come home Eirik.

Yeah and I call Brits britbong, US people 'Murilards, people call me frog or hamed. Don't be upset about that.
It's 4 chan. DUDE

That's just me tho.

Spanish are spics too, Ramon.

Yes, Arab blood

>política
ves por qué la gente te desprecia

por que siempre seguiremos siendo prostibulo de europa.... yo no quiero ser español que mierda charlie sheen se cambio el nombre

The popular theory is that we got it from constantly hearing "no spik Ingles".

cámbiate el nombre y los apellidos y lo haría si no fuera por mi familia

But most spics say "no spic Espanish!"

Spics are all Spanish speaking people

how fucking retarded do you have to be to make threads like these?
>iPhone filename
ohhh I see

I just find dark looking women to be hotter than the Northern European type. Doesn't matter their nationality.
But of course Southern European and Latino American women are the hottest to me in general.

yo tambien soy madrileño

no tienes el por que ser un mierda, españa no es tercer mundo de verdad, se puede llevar una vida dpm aqui, y si no, tienes permiso de trabajo donde quieras en europa. lo nuestro no tiene nada que ver con haber nacido en un mal sitio de verdad.

es solo que este pais podria ser la polla pero como esta lleno de retrasados pues toca ser una potencia de segunda en comparacion con europa del norte

no voy a cambiarme el nombre, eso es mas humillante que ser español en si. me jodo con los prejuicios de que soy de un pais "pobre" si en un futuro me voy del pais, por culpa vuestra, y ya esta

es la verdad. gran parte de la economia de un pais depende de la politica.

I honestly would love to move to the US. It's one of my favourite countries. But alas, I'm studying medicine, so I'm pretty much destined to live in Europe for the rest of my life. I'll make sure to come and visit sometime, though. Maybe do a longer roadtrip. The Pacific Coast Highway or something. That would be great.

>Italianos
Divertidos, contribuyen con memes al board, se integran, soportan el banter.
>Sudacas
Shitposteo irónico profesional, imposibles de enfadar.
>Portugueses
Autistas en el sentido gracioso, contribuyen material al board.
>Españoles
jajajaj politrica jajaj mi region jajaj salir de fiesta jajkja que tonto eres shur discusiones serias™

Patético.

vuelve a forocoches podemita

>es la verdad. gran parte de la economia de un pais depende de la politica.
A nadie le importa la política ni las discusiones serias.

>it's another Spain spics try to correct us on our language episode

yo me cambiaria los apellidos asi no saben que vienes de España , como charlie sheen tio.

asi no me pueden decir torero y esas gilipolleces

>implying columbus discovered america

>España
*vómito*

>spain is IN latin America
>spain is IN America
What did he mean by this?

he's right, im not even american and i know it doesnt seem right to call spic someone that's white, because it implies latin american descent not only speaking spanish

Whats the day of the week called where most people don't work in spanish? Cada día?

it is look it up. it borders with mexico and argentina

if you think its in europe you browse Sup Forums too much. its a meme to trick americans taken too far

>Spain
>White
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Dios santificado; ¡España, cálmate! La tierra de Cervantes no puede estar en tan malas condiciones para merecerse tanto despreció como el de vos.

>Spain
>white

>Spain
>White

kek

wow

how do i get a girl like this???

There are no arab mixing on spain, spaniards are whites, they are just predominantly mediterreneans since the fucking neolithic.

latinos are not arabs, they are mongrels half-white half-indians.

but i guess americans can't understand simple things.

Be rich

2bh, if you're a white Spanish speaker you'll be called a "Dago" and if you're browner then you'rd be called a "Spic" but technically a Spic is suppose to just mean all Spanish speakers.

primeramente no quiero ser español por que nos toman como un pais de pandereta.

segundo PUTA SUDAMERICA, ahora nos asocian con estos hijos de satanas , hijos de la gran puta moriros , PEDAZOS DE MIERDA, parar de hablar nuestro idioma.

PUTA SUDAMERICA PUTOS SUDACAS y todos ellos, que mierda

t. Jesus Santa Maria De la Rosa Martinez

jajajajajajaja tranquilo hombre. los sudamericanos son nuestros hermanos un respeto, encima que les quitamos el oro...

No one really uses dago or spic irl anymore. We just say beaner now lel

que vergüenza deberiamos haber matado a Colon

no lo son , son unos hijos de puta, PUTOS HISJO DE PUTA, OJALA NUKEN ESE PUTO CONTIENTE, que desgracia han echo

Take your bean speak somewhere else

I still hear dago, but a lot of people mistakenly call the Macedonians or Greeks Dago lel

Are women who look like this common in Spain and Latin America? White but still with curly black hair and dark eyes, they're very pretty.

who gives a shit. my point was, the guy that made the first response to this thread wasn't wrong, because people from spain doesnt have a significant presence in north america at all, we're technically """spics""" because of latinos and by coincidence, and only you would call us that btw, no one says "spic" in europe

Yo porque no salgo de casa pero cuando viajais de donde decís que sois? Yo diría Grecia que la gente la conoce menos que Italia y habria menos posibilidad de que se pusieran a hablarme en ese idioma sin venir a cuento

>white

vocaroo.com/i/s1muT4QC7W0k

>White but still with curly black hair and dark eyes

yep that's very common here, probably not so much in latin america but i dont know, some says argentina is white so maybe it is idk

the average girl in spain has lighter skin than the one in your pic which makes the dark hair and eyes stand out more. you're right the combination looks good

>and only you would call us that btw, no one says "spic" in europe

Yeah Spic is a North American thing. I think the bongs call you Dagos too though don't they? That's one of the common names in the Anglosphere I think like Calling French people Frogs.

cheeeeeeeeee

i think you just triggered him. i dont know if you understand spanish but he's raging about spain being associated with latinos. kek

pero por que se no mataron Colon? cuanto daño ha echo sudamerica a nuestra nacion.

y mexico que puta mierda de pais ese, moriros hijos de puta

I thought most of Latin America was pure Spanish heritage was the natives mostly died out except in countries like Peru and Colombia.

Also those girls are extremely qt, if the hair is curly and thick instead of straight it's a bonus. I can't be the only one preferring this over blondes?

DEBUELBAN EL LORO

españa, y punto. que mas da?

Why do people here take Sup Forums maymays so seriously lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=taabO6pJg1Q
ah yes perfect my dear

>que mas da?
no se, me da vergüenza que me asocien con vosotros

They're common here, we don't even consider them to be white, she looks like a mestiza

no se si estas troleando pero llevo 10 minutos riendome con este comentario jajajaja

jajajajaja

no estoy troleando, que puta mierda han creado alli,los mataba todos te lo juro

>spic
>A highly offensive term referring to a Spanish-speaking person from Mexico, Central or South America, Spain, or Portugal

"verguenza que me asocien con vosotros" y seguramente seas de los que lastran a españa mamon

fuera de europa puedes decir que eres de europa del sur con la excusa de que españa es un pais pequeño y no se conoce mucho. dentro de europa mejor decir español y que piensen que eres de un pais "pobre" que ni siquiera es pobre de verdad y aun asi no pasaria nada, que que te pillen y quedes como un gilipollas

MUERETE! MUERETE!! MUERETE!!

Che, como está para emigrar a España, te pagan o algo asi por estar desempleado, se hace buena plata vendiendo droga?

american education in full display. they think the portuguese speak spanish kek

hijo puta o vienes a trabajar o no vengas

>y seguramente seas de los que lastran a españa
a quien le importa españa si esta llena de subhumanos normalitos que se pasan la vida en las discotecas o hablando de politica o en las discotecas hablando de politica, ni muerto me asocio con eso que asco joder

She's 100% white, her skin is the same colour as mine and I come from one of the most northern cities in the world.