My mom was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and I have no idea how to deal with this...

My mom was recently diagnosed with breast cancer and I have no idea how to deal with this. We are waiting to see if it can be surgically removed, but if it can't be removed, she'll basically just be told to slowly wait for her death.

Kek, that's what you get.

sucks bro. My mom has ovarian cancer and stopped treatment in August.

There's nothing you can do

What I don't understand is under what circumstances a cancer can't be surgically removed. Cancer disappears when you remove it, right? Why wouldn't they operate her? I need my mom.

she'll probably have to make chemo to make the tumor smaller, rays and have a surgery to removed (not always in that order)

t. knower

to remove it*

I don't know what to say, brah.
Just stay optimistic and I wish you the best.

Step number one is probably to get off 4fag

haha unlucky mate my mum is in perfect health

asshole

just bee urself bro

I am sincerely happy that your mom is healthy. I hope you tell her you love her today.

Just pray and stay optimistic. Que dios bendiga a tu madre.

What the fuck does this have to do with international discussion???

Fuck off to r9k fucking faggot. Your mom is a fag and so are you

Buena suerte, maje. Que los cielos hagan de vuestra madre une fuerte hembra y le de otorgué el poder para vencer la enfermedad.

It depends on whether it has metastasized, cancer is caused by a genetic mutation that produces abnormal cells, this what grows into a tumor although sometimes those cells may cut loose from the main mass and travel somewhere else in the body. You really will have to do a lot of reading on the subject, avoid anything that's not credible scientific research.

I'm sorry to hear user, it's a pretty fucked up deal you've been dealt but having no choices makes it easier in a way, support your mother fully (yes, there will be a cost for yourself and to your own life in this) and hope for the best.

Hope it works out man, but even if it doesn't make sure you give her plenty of love and have no regrets.

Just do what you can is the sphere of helping her health and mood. Sometimes medical personel can be bitchy, you can try calling ministry of health in that case. In some cases you might need bribes. Watch for metastases.
If all fails, try to spend as much time with your mum as you can and have as many fun moments. That will help you with dealing with the loss and will bring joy to her.
T. Lost my grandma to cancer in august.

hey man I'm sorry about your mom but this isn't the board for it

I will pray today for you and your mother.

¿En Nicaragua habláis Español? Sí, ¿no? En fin, lo que quería decrite es que, ¿acaso no esperamos todos lentamente nuestra muerte? En eso justo es en lo que se basa la vida, a unos les llega antes y a otros, después.

Solo queda rezarle al Señor en estos momentos. Mucha suerte hermano, te deseo lo mejor.

Muchas gracias por sus bendiciones amigos. De verdad que no pensamos en la muerte cuando está lejos y sólo nos acordamos cuando está justo enfrente.

mucha suerte.

a mi madre la operaron de cáncer dos veces. la primera vez de colon, y la segunda vez de pulmón. (el cancer de colon no sucedió por alguna razón en particular, pero el de pulmón fue por fumar)

las dos veces todo salió bien porque eran tumores, podían ser extraídos, el problema es cuando hace metástasis.

good luck, I will pray for you.

I will pray too. I'm sorry OP.

Stay strong for her. Your brain will constantly be trying to "make sense" of this, which will be the real grief. But don't let that grief eat you up, especially not while she needs you.

I know it sounds selfish, but the way she will deal with it, is that she'll take pride in you as her son, and comfort in knowing that she did something so good in this world. It sometimes makes the pain easier to bear when you know you are bearing it so that she can be happy.

Hopefully she's fine. Good luck and God bless, OP.

idióta korcs