Mexican footballer Alan Pulido has been kidnapped in the northern border state of Tamaulipas

>Mexican footballer Alan Pulido has been kidnapped in the northern border state of Tamaulipas.

>The 25-year-old striker was reportedly kidnapped on Sunday near his home in Ciudad Victoria after leaving a party. He plays for the Greek team Olympiakos and has made several appearances for Mexico's national team.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-36409366

He's already been decapitated hasn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwEqA_MVaGw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolfo_Constanzo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_diaspora
proceso.com.mx/277056/los-nuevos-esclavos-de-los-carteles-2
animalpolitico.com/2012/04/los-zetas-reclutan-miembros-de-la-mara-salvatrucha-dicen-autoridades-de-guatemala/
mexico.cnn.com/nacional/2012/10/21/reclutamiento-forzado-una-clave-en-la-desaparicion-de-migrantes-en-mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Escapes Mexico
>Decides to visit.

Why?

>successful
>wealthy
>famous
>still get involved with gangsters

What the fuck is wrong with latin americans

Family

Nice country Mexico

>b-but that doesn't happen where I live
I'd like to see Mexicans defend their shithole this time.

he's not even famous. He ruined his future by the way he left tigres.

>americans

I just can't imagine living in a country where you have to go outside with the latent possibility of getting killed or kidnapped

I'm from the city in OP, my house is about 8km from where he was kidnapped. I can't "defend" what happened, but I'd say it was very stupid from him to roll in a brand new BMW in such a shady part of the outskirts of the city at 2am, anyone would be kidnapped in that situation.

Shit like this happens very often, up to 4 people are murdered everyday here and many more kidnapped like this guy. However, I have to say that I've lived in this town for over 20 years and I've only faced two dangerous events.

There are shit parts in Mexico and not so so shity parts that why Many people said it's safe

Aren't the people kidnapped more likely to be people who've had dealings with gangs like said rather than random?

Through owing money and what not

His family must be relatively wealthy since both he and his brother are pro footballers. Maybe one of his "friends" set him up, since that's a popular modus operandi in these cases. I don't think he is involved with cartels because he was very young when he left the city, but I'm not sure about his relatives.

>tfw you live in the safest state
Feels good man.

You are still in Mexico. You are still a Mexican.

So?

based chiapas

hon the zapistas

Pulido was also famous for talking shit about his previous club, I wouldn't be surprised if it was some crazy fanboys since Titeres fans are lower class trash.

>but I'd say it was very stupid from him to roll in a brand new BMW in such a shady part of the outskirts of the city at 2am, anyone would be kidnapped in that situation.
That's the problem. You guys just disregard it by blaming the victim all the time. Not being able to drive at night shouldn't be the norm anywhere.

>be an ameriturd
>get shot and cucked by Jamal

Nice shithole too, US

>implying any smart person would drive a luxury car through a black neighborhood or a redneck trailer park without the risk of getting mugged or killed in the US

Give me a fucking break...

>and I've only faced two dangerous events.

So what happened?

Also why have you not moved?

Nignogs are only a threat to their own neighborhoods

How do you get kidnapped if you're in a car?

Just fucking drive through everything

I suppose you could walk into a black ghetto dressed in full KKK apparel and expect the residents to act like good citizens and respect your rights. Why don't you try it? Surely everyone is just as responsible and civilized as (You)rself.

Once I was sitting in the toilet when I heard gunshots (AK47 I believe) near my house. I was a drive-by 8 blocks away.

The other time I was at work when some guys shot 3 taxi drivers about 50 meters away from our office.

This happened in a dirt road where you can't drive off fast enough. Besides he probably shit his pants when they put an AK or AR in his face.

Good luck driving into Englewood in Chicago at 2AM in a nice car

The KKK outfit would be racist and a hate symbol, thus yes it would provoke an attack.

A BMW isn't hate symbol. Your country is just total fucking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=OwEqA_MVaGw

>Americans

The worst that would happen is they stop you while you're in your BMW and then tell you to leave their neighborhood when they notice you're white and not a member of a rival gang. Black people don't hurt white people unprovoked unless they're mentally deranged. Hurting a rich white kid while black gets you a couple of decades in prison and your name all over the news.

Now see I've heard gunshots living in below-average areas of New York and Boston but never an AK-fucking-47 and never because someone murdered three taxi drivers. That's fucking insane and if it happened here anyone who could afford it would leave that section of the city within a month.

>points a gun at a homeless person
>films it
>posts it to YouTube for everyone to see
>his username is HIS ACTUAL NAME

What a fucking dumbass

>Black people don't hurt white people unprovoked unless they're mentally deranged.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Jamal.

t. White boy who has never lived in a bad neighborhood

I grew up in Washington Heights. Not the worst but far from the best and filled with Dominicans.

>American intellectuals
You should know that taxi drivers often work for the cartels since they can move around the city without being noticed and thus act like drug or gun traffickers, informants or even kidnappers. Taxi driver assassinations are common because of this. My old neighbor is in jail because the cops busted him with weapons in his trunk. His parents say that they would have killed him if he refused. Also all guns are dangerous and even a 22-caliber bullet can kill you.

lol nigga that vid is like 3 years old and the nigga still makes vids, he did nothing illegal
yeah it's always the white kids who think driving on like Rosecrans in Compton is real hood shit and then write "lol if you get shot in Compton it's your own fault, I drove through it no problem"

Why the fuck would anyone visit the shithole of Tamaulipas unironically.

That doesn't happen where i live. Tamaulipas has had problems like these since the fuckin 80's.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolfo_Constanzo
We're a shit country but some parts are less shitty than others, most of the killings are cartel vs cartel and most kidnappings are made by poorfags that have no relationship to the cartels, a good % of those are central american or south american inmigrants yadda yadda, what did you expect of a under-developed country with no real laws.

>Veracruz
>Chiapas
>Safe.
nope

Mexishits, stay the FUCK away from our country.

To be fair, if you stop in a very nice car in some of the more..enriched parts of our shithole cities, you better be armed or at least prepared to do some chimp wrangling

best friends forever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_diaspora
just don't visit tamaulipas America senpai

Our best friends are to the north, amigo.

t. chicano

t. Leopoldo de Jesús de Todos los Santos de Atocha III

stop being tsundere

Seriously?
He has a chance to play CL football here
Plus we have become a selling club lately so a better transfer to a more relevant league could be a real possibility

>Tigres
Kek

B U I L D

W A L L

>Veracruz
>safe

How fucking outdated is this shit?

>2015

Yeah, that map is bullshit

>veracruz
you can't kill what's already dead lmao

>4 murderers every day
How can you even live there?
Or is crime contained in favela-like parts so you know where it's a no go?

90% of your inmigration problems against borderjumpers would be fixed if the wall was built in the mexican southern border, not even memeing, mexicans don't jump the border anymore.
It's the central americans riding the fucking train.

The wall just got 10 feet higher

Lets not dance around the issue.

We all know who did this.

Never trust friends especially in Mexico

Is Pulido popular in Greece?

He was popular in here years ago but he ruined it all by become a drama queen and making a big deal out of nothing, even if he was wrong.

BUILD WALL

>Black people don't hurt white people
top keks mandingo

He plays for the champions. This season he was the first sub of our first choice striker (Ideye Brown) and got a couple of games
I'd say pretty popular

based ecuador

>all this shit talking about America being unsafe
I live in Tennessee and haven't seen a black person in eight months.

Feelsgoodman.

B U I L D B U I L D B U I L D B U I L D

stop invading my country, scooter niggers.

more like REBUILD ECUADOR lmao

>north peru

literally who?

make It as tall as you want, you're building It.

Fucking savage.

GET BETTER AT FOOTBALL

C
O
O
L

S
T
O
R
Y

B
R
O

dont you generate more power on headers with a flayed skull?

could be a good for his career

>a good % of those are central american or south american inmigrants yadda yadda

Citation needed

t. catracho in the states

proceso.com.mx/277056/los-nuevos-esclavos-de-los-carteles-2
animalpolitico.com/2012/04/los-zetas-reclutan-miembros-de-la-mara-salvatrucha-dicen-autoridades-de-guatemala/
mexico.cnn.com/nacional/2012/10/21/reclutamiento-forzado-una-clave-en-la-desaparicion-de-migrantes-en-mexico

eat a dick carlo costly

>most shootings in the US are committed by white people

Ok, buddy.

>Mexican statistics
About as accurate as African History tbqh

>British "humour"

Crime is contained within certain groups of people. I would not say poor or rich but rather "shady" people. You know, people involved with cartels in one way or another. About 70% of cartel related violence happens within these groups. The rest are cops and rich people.

Take me as an example, not me nor my family hang out with gang members, I'm not rich nor related to cops and I spend most of my free time working out, watching movies with my girlfriend or browsing anime imageboards. There's not a real reason for them to mess with me.

>browsing anime imageboards

There's one senpai

Poor guy, hope he's okay.

This shit happens a decent out actaully, and to be honest there's a good chance he's still alive.

My friend was kidnapped in our sister city back home and he was eventually released after they realised they had the wrong kid for ransom.

Of course they dropped him off in the middle of nowhere, naked.

>cnn
>mexican
t. Cerote with a proxy.

>olympiniggers think they could reach CL

top kek

>adolfo constanzo
I've always had a feeling about white American serial killers traveling to mexico and killing innocent people. Who's going to know its them?

Is Germantown nice?

>season ending kidnapping

he might have a following in greece, but please believe he's no longer viewed in the same light in mexico by the way he left the club.

this is actually true, specially if you get money all of a sudden

Me too tbhonesto. The sad part is that with all the attention drawn to this case, his kidnappers will probably freak out and kill him and maybe his body will never be found like with muh I really hope he gets out of this alive and plays again.

wtf is going on in this webm

Group stage games for the last 10 years friend

The 43 retards deserved it though, literally the Mexican dindus.

This is how you counter the free trade, pro immigration globalists btw. Their only argument is "nobody wants to pay that much more an iphone or vegetables or whatever bullshit" so you just tell them "well how much do you want to pay for kidnapping insurance?" because thats what you fucking get with mexico

>freak out and kill him

I seriously doubt.

I think they'll freak out and release him due to the massive amounts of media coverage this is getting in mex and internationally (apparently this is being talked about in greece, and good ol usa)

>american intellectuals
greatest meme to grace the earth

romano was kidnapped and ended up okay
diego fernandez de ceballos was kidnapped and ended up okay
fucking poor niggers always pull shit like this

true, fucking commies do the same shit to tourists down south, suddenly their shit backfired and they got what was coming to them.

Well desu a lotta Ameri-Burgers go down to Mexico after committing crimes (murders, rape) and stay and live on coastal cities were people just see them as retirees. I mean they might evertually get caught but hey they atleast spent some years by the beach

Baja California is that bad? I figured it would be better than the state this guy got fucked in

Alright, thanks for the input.

>real 23 year old american professional basketball player is shot dead
>0 news
>mexican abroad is kidnapped
>front page everywhere

Baja is safer, that chart is bullshit.

why are you giving mexico shit for having areas where you can't drive at night when literally 10 miles from my home is anacostia washington DC and if I showed up there at sunset my balls would be knifed out. don't be so disillusioned into thinking we live in Norway or some shit. This country is as big a shithole as mexico in many areas.

getting shot is an american sport, and you know how popular those are worldwide.

He was committing home invasion burglary was he not? They don't cover negroid transgressions, only victimhood.

>real 23 year old american professional basketball player is shot dead

Who? Did he get shot outside a club?