So How's this country? Is it safe to live? I don't hear much about it

So How's this country? Is it safe to live? I don't hear much about it

Too busy training to retake their coastline.

Not for you yt boi

strongest navy in the world

it is very safe, but poor in an equalitarian way.

Poverty there means being a peasant who works, not a criminal in a shanty town.

the east of the country made of flatlands is completely different from the highlands in the west btw.
the east is more mestizo, and more similar to Paraguay (Santa Cruz de la Sierra was founded by Paraguayans) and the west is more native with millions who speak native languages.

in the past the west was the wealthiest part of the country because of mining, but now the east is the wealthiest párt thanks to Monsanto soybean, and Santa Cruz de la Sierra became the biggest city.

Paraguay, bolivia and peru should unite to make the inca empire great again.

Actually very safe, but one of the least developed countries in Latin America.
Also, they won't stop claiming that Chile should give them access to the pacific Ocean.

>they won't stop claiming that Chile should give them access to the pacific Ocean
They have access

Paraguay was never Inca, they're Guarani. The north of Chile was tho

They want more.

Paraguay was never a part of the inca empire, they speak Guarani there. The Inca empire was almost only a mountain empire.

Ecuador was almost completely a part of the Inca empire (only the amazonas region wasnt, but the same goes for Peru), when the Spaniards arrived there was a Civil War between Atahualpa in Quito and Huascar in Cuzco.

they don't even pay taxes to enter the country with their stuff or any port-tax, there's nothing else to give

Poorest country in South America.

yes safer than any other Sudaca country except Chile.

jesus el Salvador must real life mad max

>but poor in an equalitarian way.

no, it's Gini is relatively high.

Blue Peru just gave me cancer

BoliviANO

The three times I have been in Bolivia I had to fake a spanish accent to keep my food clean.

lol wtf

well you could always do argentine

Is this a coincidence? low murder rate = Inca Empire

Well, yes you are right. But Evo needs to tell something to bolivians to distrat them from their own poverty.

el izquerdismo de Evo y Correa es bastante para la galería, el este de bolivia es 100% granjeros ultracapitalistas de derecha.

Mesoamerica = high murder rate

Really...

... makes you think

La républica Cocainera negrolombiana de Congolombia
Homicidios por metro cuadrado cada 2 horas: 20.

entra a mi hilo amigo