Nba is rigged

nba official page creates gsw vs cavs event before game 7
gsw page and cavs page does also
okc page next event is okc vs grizzlies

I swear you're retarded. Every media station and relevant agency does this as a contingency you useless cholesterol-filled sack of shit. You're probably the kind of person who thinks that the superbowl must be rigged because celebratory merchandise for each team exists even before the game has been played

Read it properly though. There's no contingency plan, only one outcome is accounted for

Lold. Im fucking furious it wasnt rigged for OKC, but atleast LeGod gets an ez ship

game 1 is Thursday at 8

not even a contingency, just information about when and where it is if it happens. the logistics of it is already decided before the round begins, i assume.

This. They have all seven fucking games planned out WAY beforehand for the sake of logistics.

>two weeks from game 5 to 7

Wat

Delly the Smelly will shut down that curry bowl

But why GSW only and not OKC?

okc decided to wait until it happens to post it.

They can't keep getting away with it

thank you

>ynr Silver wants LeGod to lose

But the official nba page did it too

The only explanation is that okc haven't sorted out their logistics yet and so the nba can't decide dates

American

>"sports"

>LeBeta beating golden state

Ahahahah my fucking sides

I know, but I honestly think Silver is a fool, and he doesn't realize that it's going to be harder to push GSW as the face when they've been exposed this hard to the public.

LeGod is going to shred his plans like OKC should have.

"LeBeta" managed to get 2, almost 3, wins against them with out kyrie and Kevin last year.

Now he does have them and you think he won't win?

What the fuck is wrong with you nut huggers? It changes every day. One day Love is overrated shit, the next he's elite. I know I'm probably being baited, but you LeCuck fagboys are pathetic.

>Everyone on sp is the same person with the same thoughts
Calm down cuck, we'll see who wins when it comes.

LeBeta is also the sole reason Kyrie got injured last year when he bricked the game winner that led to OT where kyrie got injured

Adam silver puts magnets in the basketball and the rim. This isn't even debatable. How does klay hit those shots? Ridiculous shots.

>it's literally one person making hundreds of posts

Only a curryfag can be this stupid

You're responding to two different people, cuck. I don't have a team for the NBA. I just enjoy LeCrab getting btfo by 'meme' teams.

Go ahead and disprove any of those facts I just pointed out.

FACT
LeBron James had a shot in the waning seconds of Game 1 to win it
FACT
He Bricks it
FACT
Game goes to OT
FACT
Kyrie gets injured within like the first minute of OT, out the rest of the series

LeBeta literally killed his own teammate with his unclutchness

>he doesnt think the NBA is rigged

>printing super bowl shirts is the same as scheduling one out-come
NFL prints shirts for both out comes so they can be ready immediately.

why isn't OKC preparing to play the Cavs too?
Why is it just 100% sure their next event is the Grizzlies?

Why isn't GS preparing for the next season? Their only outcome is to advance
OKC only outcome is to play next year.

This is hardly "planning" this screams rigging.

thank you

Explain last night then faggot

You guys keep talking about MUH RIGGING when durcant and westcuck simply fucking choked like they always do

Cant believe you faggots want the thunder in the finals, the team that gave LeBeta his first ring

nba told kd to intentionally be bad because they want him to leave okc next year

I can't wait for Tuesday when the Thunder bandwagon loses all 4 wheels. This is the most pathetic I've seen Sup Forums in a long fucking time.

keep believing that kid

nice try silver

A league that is like 90% dumb niggers is somehow able to keep its rigging under wraps for decades.

How many times do you have to get cucked to learn. Dubs always win baby

>plans for only one outcome
REEEEE ITS NOT RIGGED, MY BOYS ARE JUST GOOD!

everyone is laughing at you bro, everyone has known the NBA is rigged for a long long time.

its sad how much the world wants the dubs to win

>mfw I used to call Lebron lebeta, lebitch, lecuck, lebitch and now he is our only salvation from meme hell

Time for lehandsome to shine

Warriors are going to sweep in 4.

This. I hate the Memeiors and I was expecting last night to be Kings vs Lakers 2002 WCF tier refballing, but it wasn't. There was almost no refball in last night's game at all. Thunder actually took 8 more free throws than the Warriors, and 6 of the Warriors free throws came from Thunder purposefully fouling Bogut because he's a bad free throw shooter. So the Thunder actually took 14 more free throws than the Warriors. No one on the Thunder got fouled out of the game, no one on the Warriors got away with anything dirty.

Klay Thompson turned into God for the second half and KD/Westbrook turned the ball over 5 times in the last 2 minutes of the game. If either of those bizarre things didn't happen, the Thunder would be in the finals right now. Warriors winning had nothing to do with refball.

Hope you're excited for an even worse beat down than last year.

>last year
>beat down
delusional

Hahahaha you fucking cuck. I can only imagine half of Sup Forums is like this as well because someone put it in your autistic little heads that DURR SHOOTING DA 3 IS BAD LE TAKES NO SKILLS DRIVING TO THE HOOP TAKES MORE SKILLS ITS NOT GENETIC AT ALL LOL

they won the last 3 games by like, 20+ each. it wasn't close after game 3.
it realistically could be worse this year, because
A) tyronn lue can't coach
B) kevin/kyrie can't play a lick of defense
see: what they did to them in the regular season.
>inb4 "lol regular season doesn't matter"

>so bandwagon he didn't even hop on until after last year's finals

i mean there was shit like roberson getting in foul trouble near instantly and not calling bogut's hold on russ

but yeah it still leaned towards okc

That's like saying anyone who missed a shot or free throw on the Cavs that game is also responsible for that injury. Do we blame Curry as well because he made the final basket prior to OT?

Kek no its not. DA GREATEST PLAYA EVA, DA KING had one shot to put the game away and he bricks it. Leads to kyrie being injured

LeBeta got his teammate killed

These stats are insane for a clutch shooter, blaming an injury on him because he missed a single game winning opportunity is stupid.