Only boreball and circledrive for next 12+ hours

>only boreball and circledrive for next 12+ hours

Its basically flyover state happy hour, aussie bro. just find something else to do.

Bellew vs Makubu card on right now.
UFC later
Argentina soccer final right now
MLS later

speak for yourself

Watch some fight, nigger

>only

Italy vs Scotland friendly is on

I have a better board for you

I used to enjoy baseball in the era of the bash bros, nolan ryan, griffey and the big unit, the steroids era, etc. What happened?

>A lot of fatmuricans actually enjoy watching boresball

Only pitchers juice now.

Shit sucks

it's the perfect time for cornfags in the midwest

>tfw IPL ended today and no cricket until the CPL starts

Go to games if you can. Super comfy, and if the team is decent, there'll be qts there checking out the players' asses

>hating on basedball

let's play spot the cuck

It's something to casually pay watch while you're at a bar. Honest, the season is so long that the meta-game of teams jockeying for position in the standings is way more entertaining than any individual game

>Nolan Ryan

Grandpa??

found it

Baseball playoffs are god tier. That's the one thing I can watch even if my team isn't in it.

Regular season is pretty brutal though until August.

you realize his career spanned from the 60's - 90's and he was amazing even in the latter stage of his career...

Pitchers are the roiders now and games take longer now thanks to rampant commercialization.

Minor league games are comfy as fuck.

this.

Minor league games have charm and are affordable, major league games take forever, and you're being fucked in the ass no matter how you cut costs

Costs me 30 bucks for 2 people at a Jays game. Not too bad at all.

Sorry, I was factoring in travel; the closest stadium to me is 2 or 3 hours away

>literally who
>fake wrestling
>dive grasss
>american dive grass

try again beaner