also aviable in english

realmadrid.com/real-madrid-tv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLNlUbyEBew
youtube.com/watch?v=HhGWkvv1264
youtube.com/watch?v=UWYbF99KjzI
twitter.com/Benzema/status/737010855104131073
youtube.com/watch?v=DtHiM4X5JCE
bleacherreport.com/articles/2643030-cristiano-ronaldo-brings-back-siiiiiiiiiii-celebration-after-winning-cl-final
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THEY DONT FUCKING DESERVE IT THEY BEAT ATLETICO WHO BEAT BARCELONA AND BAYERN YEAH BUT FUCK THEM THEY DONT DESERVE IT

I live in Barcelona btw

La decima the 2nd

If atletico deserved it then why didn't they win the final?

because they beat a quarterfinal team and a semi final team

La onzeima

The song of the undecima

youtube.com/watch?v=uLNlUbyEBew

youtube.com/watch?v=HhGWkvv1264

>I live in Barcelona btw

Not enough. You also have to win a finalist team to deserve it.

You are a fucking spaniard, btw.

>

>give it to the meme! Waaaah!
'no'

TSUUUUUUUUUUU

TSU incomiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

he did the TSUUU again infront of the fans

what a madman

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

So, who Re/a/l here?

Hes a showman

BASED CR7

The Elevema is ours!!!! Next is the Twelvema!

Lets dance bros

youtube.com/watch?v=UWYbF99KjzI

What a disgusting club

Fuck off mou

twitter.com/Benzema/status/737010855104131073

>refball

RAMOS WAS OFFSIDES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=DtHiM4X5JCE

REKT

The dude is crying.

I love him

They sound like ISIS

>hala madrid! hala madrid!

Bantzmaster Uncle Flo

The absolute madman

Beautiful

this fucking music
same like two years ago

that's it

i won't listen to this song for the next half an hour

>p-pero!
Jajajajajajajaj

>his club doesnt have fans all around the world

DÖPDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖÖÖÖDÖÖÖDÖÖÖÖDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖÖÖÖDÖÖÖDÖÖÖÖDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖÖÖÖDÖÖÖDÖÖÖÖDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖÖÖÖDÖÖÖDÖÖÖÖDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖÖÖÖDÖÖÖDÖÖÖÖDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖÖÖÖDÖÖÖDÖÖÖÖDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖÖÖÖDÖÖÖDÖÖÖÖDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖÖÖÖDÖÖÖDÖÖÖÖDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖÖÖÖDÖÖÖDÖÖÖÖDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖPDÖÖÖÖDÖÖÖDÖÖÖÖ

> I rank modern football

All the stadium TSUING

>that massive TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

truly the memest of players

they were literally the top comments on ronaldo's official page

>varane

topkek

so what ? if you dont have such top comments you are irrelevant

so clearly his largest subsection of fans are delusional asians

Someone gave Pepe too much coke

nice firework

Other teams celebrate like this? Didnt see any other celebration desu

I love Real Madrid, they are the best club in all off the UEFA #laundecima #halamadrid. Zizou is a genius, he has totally revolutionized being a manager in 4 (FOUR) months, and will bring multiple CLs, who cares about other trophies #zinedine zidane is a genius #zizou revolution. Ramos is the best centre back of all time and deserves to break your legs# better then you. CR7 is vest player of all times and is better than the other one #CR7 #TSUUUU #everyone else is a faggot and deserves to be kicked in the face

apparently it's

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

bleacherreport.com/articles/2643030-cristiano-ronaldo-brings-back-siiiiiiiiiii-celebration-after-winning-cl-final

translation pls

>Barcelona its a better team
>Floren: They have 5, we have 11.
>B-But...

thanks pham

HOLY SHIT POST YFW ZIDANE WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON SALUDA EL CAMPEON PIQUE CABRON

Funny you should say that

Didn't care all that much desu

>karim benzema

Every time

>pepe
Every time

Slowpoke.jpg

Lel

Ronaldo pls

>Atletico player pulling Ramos's shirt inside the box since Kroos kicked the ball
>nothing wrong about this
>.3 seconds later Ramos is offside
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WTF OFFSIDE FUK U
>Barcelona logic

Morroco

>yfw youu realise you're just a dirty gyppo

God I hate mudslimes so fucking much

It was penalty and red card for the atletico defender. Atletico was lucky.

Best post so far

this

Is this live? How is it so dark in Madrid?

>look mom, I called him a Barcelona fan
Never heard that one before.