The average real fan

>the average real fan

HALA MADRI

seriously what is it with underage arabs and real madrid and ronaldo?

>"man of the match for the final? cristiano ronaldo #16goals"

just fucking end it now

>give me gareth bale and ten players and i will win you the champions league
what zidane really meant to say

Every day I wake up and thank God I am not from the USA.
After that I thank him I am not a muslim bandwagoner

>imad
More like OP mad lol

Why do Arabs like Mandrill and not P$G or City? (muslim owners and both based in countries with large muslim immigration such as UK and France)

Madrid is eternal man, PSG and City are newcomers to this sport.

More like the average football fan

>Ozil selfie
>T U R K E Y

karma will catch up and theyll be destroyed next season. They faced nothing but chokers on their way to the CL final, next year hopefully they'll face Juve, Barca or Bayern.

Wtf is with Arabs and Asians and their bandwagonig? Making your last name on Facebook fucking Federer?

because they call theirselves royals. It appeals to the rich arabs and they're probably the biggest club in revenue too.

werent those arabs on the game yesterday wearing atletico scarves

I don't think so, could be wrong though.

real madrid fans have single-handedly turned me into a racist

spain gets it
despite being bandwagoners, arabs have been watching football for a long time. their teams and countries suck so they attach themselves to big teams. for anyone over the age of 12 that means real madrid / barcelona. they dont like epl as much as la liga for some reason though

>hurr durr Spanish league best league
>barca and real best players ever
>fuck my countries league not real soccer
Fucking hate the fanbase. No pride in their own country. More than half the people I see being fans of these teams are dirty latinos that hate their own kind. Fuck I didn't know Ronaldo and Messi were Guatemalan.
Bastards can't name me more than 3 teams from that league.