Your Cuntree

Your Cuntree
Do you own any non-kitchen knifes?
Boxcutters are not allowed.

I own one like picrelated.

thanks for the shekels bitsh

You're welcome.

Flag
I own pictured for around the house stuff, will probably get a smaller victorinox with a straight edged blade for outdoor stuff

Merica
Yeah, I have countless pocket knives scattered all over the house, and I carry a multi tool and a utility knife in my weekday life.

I own several from different places.

Never carry it though.

A gardening machete.

Or blue collar. Or outdoorsmen. Or just not-nu male.
The weirdos who buy those collector's knives with 3 curved blades and a dragon handle are definitely fedoras, though.

Made it myself.
Mostly use it when I go hiking/camping.

Also have a opinel I use for small tasks

I tried to carry mine but it always catches questioning sights of people around. But then someone gave me an idea.
1. Take an old bicycle tire tube
2. Cut it, put the part of it over the sheath
3. Put a tube with sheath on the trousers belt behind your back.
Never tried it to be honest.

well when I do carry it (I do when I go in the woods) I just put in my pocket, it's a folding type of knife so it's pretty handy.

I also get a disgust from ''knife collectors'' or even worse, edgy tacticool mall ninja shits

What is he trying to achieve?

Trying to prove that guns are obsolete when someone is within 21 feet wielding a knife.
He's also dillusional

>It is legal in Vermont to own any type of knife except for a switchblade with a blade that is 3 inches or longer. It is legal in Vermont to carry, openly or concealed, any type of legal knife, so long as you have no intention of harming another and do not carry it on to school or government property.

What are the knife laws, if any, in your country?

He looks like a complete moron.
Never could understand the khukri boner of some people, by the way.

A lot of the psuedo-survivalist love it because they think that they're going to do a lot of tree chopping or batoning to collect fire-wood, but I think that's pretty redundant in most cases as scavenging can just do, and there's rarely any instances that most of them will encounter on a usual hike or backpacking trip that they need it.

I got it because I'm a falconer and there's a bunch of instances where I'm going through a bunch of bushes and wood piles to purposely kick up rabbits, and use it to chop branches and small trees out of the way as I sometimes have the other-hand busy holding the bird.

The KABARs are a meme though. I got the larger one for Christmas and the other one given to me by my dad. I carry the Benchmade one casually and sometimes use the ESEE on hunting trips so I don't have to fumble through my pockets for the Benchmade.

From the top of my mind it's something like
>no switchblades, butterfly knife,...
>no knives with blades longer than 10cm
>you need a reason to be carrying it, be it work, fishing, hunting, camping,... so you don't need one to go to the pub

I own a Swiss army knife and a Ruko folding knife (similar to pic).

Most knives are legal except knives which open automatically, such as switchblades and butterfly knives. There are also a few other restricted knives, such as push daggers.

IIRC, the carry laws are the same here. You can carry any unrestricted knife with you, even a sword, so long as you can prove (if stopped by a police officer) that you're not carrying it with the intention of harming someone.

It's a collection at this point I guess. A lot of cheap shit, some quality things.

own a Opinel no7 and no8

mostly use it when fishing, great to cut line and floats in water

There are several (in fact two) kinds of knifes: melee and non-melee.
Non-melee can be bought freely without any licenses or age verification. They should sell you a knife with a certificate of not-melee status, but I've lost mine.
Melee knifes can be bought only from some shops and with usual hunting or self-defense license.
A non-melee knife should have one or more listed features: No cutting edge, a skinning hook in a proper place, a blade shorter than 90 cm, knives with a dangerous-to-stab grip, with steel softer than 25 HRC and soft materials, etc etc etc, the feature lists can be easily found.

nah, i feel like owning and carrying a knife is asking for trouble

What about a pen knife for life's little tasks..?

I knife less man is a lifeless man.

Pic related, the only two swiss I own. Also the two most dependable things.

i have this

>you need a reason

Can the reason be "fuck you government shits let me carry a fucking pocket knife it's none of your god damn business"?

>I'm a falconer

I wonder if police would buy a story like "I'm about to go fishing so I carry a knife because I'm about to pick up my fishing stuff soon.

MAN
ON
THE
FUCKING
MOON

Best watch I've ever owned deßü.

Goes with everything and keeps great time.

Why the wood scales? Personal preference..?

Looks nicer.

FYI this model does not include a small pen.

I like the look of alox scales but I'd rather have the pen, tweezers and toothpick. (Actually I'd rather have the tiny LED. but...) I guess if you felt like you needed the pen you could whittle out a slot for it.

I got these.
I dont think any knives are banned, could be wrong though but carrying a knife in public is prohibited unless you have a valid reason - carpenter for example.
But that law more or less relies on police actually checking you which does not happen unless for a reason, they dont randomly come grope your pockets.

Besides I've seen plenty of cases where people have used some sort of knife in public and many people carry multitools which houses a blade.
I carry the wooden handle switchblade with me at all times, in same pocket I carry my wallet, LED light and a lighter so it barely bulges or shows.

Wow, he moves so quickly!

No, because limiting the amount of people ready to kill others in the streets is actually the Government business.

>lecture on the role of government from an Italian

Beautiful watch. Did you buy used or pre owned? I want to get one but do not want to drop that much money on a watch right now. Maybe in 5 years or so

>Do you own any non-kitchen knifes?
Dude, where I come from only kids under 12 don't have some kind of knife.

>What are the knife laws, if any, in your country?
There's almost no subject for which you can precisely say what the law prescribes in Italy.
As a general rule, if the police finds you with a knife, you better have a valid justification. As I remember, it is forbidden to carry knives on a train or bus. Also, if you have criminal record, you better not bring knives outside your house.

>used or pre owned
My head hurts.

told the burger

Are you just going to post pics about random facts you know about Italy, or going to express a mature thought at some point in time?

Black people get their own special, EXCULSIVE drinking fountains. that is so progressive!

>assuming your fellow countrymen are natural born homicidal lunatics

Seems sad.

I bought it new but from an unofficial dealer.

Finally make enough money to buy such things without breaking the bank.

You should actually like that. The only one to be declared guilty is the nigga. Btw, in the same week she was declared not guilty, a man got capital punishment in the US. There were serious doubts about his guilt.
He was black, too.

You sure seem to care a great deal about black people. Is there something you're trying to tell us..?

I just realized that I should clarify that "government property" doesn't include places like state and national forests and parks.

Maybe that I'm black?

I own way too many but the one I carry the most is this one.(I live in a rual area so it presents no problems)I also carry a different pocket knive every day.

>being this much of a mall ninja

Rural malls?

Go find a kbar in a mall.

>so you don't need one to go to the pub
That's when they're the most useful.

under new law you can buy everything. you just have to carry certificate from celler

It's a tacticool black tanto with a serrated blade and a "cool" black sheath. That's about as cringey and mall ninja as a knife can get.

>a different pocket knive every day
You sound like a real doofus, Cooper.
This answers this

Couple of Mora knives, a Swedish Mauser bayonet, a multi-tool and a Swiss army knife.

>trusts the people to be wise enough to participate in a Democracy and vote on matters on governing the State, even though their votes could lead to the potentiality of war and strife.
>doesn't trust them to carry weapons for their own defense and security and believes they don't have the correct judgement with when to use them

I own a couple of bowie knives. Don't even know why really.

>No cutting edge, a skinning hook in a proper place, a blade shorter than 90 cm
So my katana is okay?
Pheeeew

A machete and 2 knives I made myself in 9th grade.

They're sharp and work very well but they're pretty ugly so I don't wanna show them

I own a butterfly knife but it's at my parents' house and I can't do anything with it other than flip it out and use it as a normal knife without dropping it.

Pretty good, needs sharpening though

oh I spelled the filename wrong :/