No apehoop tonight

>No apehoop tonight

Sad feels indeed

can't think of a worse sport

Good

Good

Basebore

>Every off day makes the Cavaliers stronger
>Even Silver can't stop them from blowing out Curry's knees, neutering Green, and taking the Hip

>this brief period just between the french open and wimbledon/the euros where there's nothing to watch
nothing so agonising

It's not even June. How the fuck can I bring myself to give a shit about an individual baseball game?

Thank the Lord

>the french open and wimbledon

Great, that means the libraries will be extra busy.

Looool this is what yuros consider "sport". What happened guys, no long distance cycling on either? Top kek

Playing NBA 2K16 to get over this lack of basketball. I'm sad the season's almost over but if Bron gets denied yet again it'll all be worth it

not enough blacks for you?

Something even better is on: UFC.

>only about a week till ape hoop is dead for summer

after the complete disaster yesterday it might as well be over

Seriously, I bet and won on the money line and under last night in Vegas I'm dying for the next game.

No, but I like a little violence and intensity in my competitions. That being said, soccer is a great sport, but that's it for Europe. Tennis, cricket, cycling, car racing, all that shit is garbage

>soccer is a great sport

Pajeet get the hell out, you aren't Canadian

how the FUCK is this thread still on the front page of the internet

Not a minority bud, just stating fact.
I keep bumping it :)

>TFW you're drunk as fug after amateur sports

What was the moneyline? I saw all negatives for game 3 did they actually give OKC a decent moneyline?

Really makes you think.......

>yfw Lebron wins one for da land

>mfw i realize that there is only two more weeks of apehoop left

>once apehoop is finished, there will be literally nothing to watch but early season baseball for 3 (three) months

Wimbledon and golf. There's some soccer tournaments too I think. And the olympics holy shit