I watch football but I dont see my local MLS team

>I watch football but I dont see my local MLS team

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/vDa0X
nfsfw.com/gallery/v/Kitten
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this semen demon?

there is no mls team in my state

Because I like footbal but I don't like soccer.

they are the same sport amerifat

I live in Pittsburgh. I would totally be 100% in to a local MLS team, but it probably wouldn't succeed here. I can't even do one of the somewhat close teams, because fuck Philadelphia, and fuck Ohio.

You've got that USL team

>calling soccer football

same

Do you also spell colour color

proxyfags/retards OUT.

>my little soccer

I go to a couple of their games a year, but it's hard to really become a big fan of a USL team, man. It would be one thing if we had a promotion/relegation system as something to strive for, but to know that they're forever stuck in a low league playing poor quality soccer is not much motivation.

>NEETs
>Having the money and/or leaving their basements

No teams in West Texas/New Mexico even though it's nothing but divegrass spics here.

Kittens, apparently

imgur.com/gallery/vDa0X

You've got to make the minor league survivable to allow pro/rel

I think you've got it backwards. Promotion/relegation should not be given as a "reward" for thriving lower leagues, rather, promotion/relegation should be introduced to allow the lower leagues to start to thrive. It moves the whole system into one entity and makes every team feel important and potentially part of something big.

>implying im going to support the chicago team
maybe if milwaukee were to get a team... but we dont even have an NHL team

No
Not really how it works

my "local" mls team is 10 hours away
also 200$ for a ticket is fucking obscene for a league full of amerilards amd geriatric premier league retirees

Yes

alaska?

north alabama, closest team is dcu

Holy shit famn, you have no idea how far Alaska is from the rest of the country. It's a four hour FLIGHT from Anchorage to Seattle. It'll take you almost a week to drive out.

t. Alaskan

You probably support your local second or lower division teams as opposed to some corporate franchise.

Not here
Pro/rel would still destroy the system I'm

>tfw no AFC Anchorage

Being a Riverhounds fan is suffering. I wish we could have an MLS team. The Pitt Philly rivalry would be so good.

Earthquakes are four hours away and I fucking hate Wondolowski

Alaska is comfy as fuck. To bad getting there is such a pain in the dick.

apparently we're getting a team in the twin cities; I'm two hours away
regardless of their inevitable bad performance, I would get season tickets and drive down for every game, no question...actually I'm looking forward to any news

>my options are Columbus or Chicago
Not following MLS until Detroit City FC moves up.

hope that works out; don't go to Fire games they're so depressing

actually I still liked going
but they are depressing

>he "supports" a franchise
>he "supports" a single entity league structure
>he "supports" a retirement league

> calling soccer "football"

Kill yourself

My "local team" is LA Galaxy and that's a couple hours away.

Are they a good team?

I also saw a faggot at my uni wearing a Gerrard jersey.

No it wouldn't. It would be hyped up to be some monumental clash based on the in state rivalries of other teams, when it would be 22 retards on a field flailing around for 90 minutes.

Nevada?

>be me
>live in Arizona
>shit ton of spics that love football
>local wealthy sports owner Robert Sarver owns Spanish club Mallorca
>he won't get a team in the MLS

Why is Arizona so fucking shit?

MLS is shit, not Arizona

Fuck off back over the border, Jose.

Ask him if he likes Genesis, if he says no - punch him

have you gone to MLS games? the fans call it football just because the english commentators say "football" and the mexicans say "futbol" when theyre speaking spanish

do you know how many gym rat dudebros had Rooney jerseys back in like 08? it was horrible

MLS has English commentators? Jesus that league is more cucked than I originally thought.

no no no no
mls games are on saturdays, just like epl games
so they wake up early, watch soccer games w/ the lads, get pumped up, then head out for the game
and I listen to all of their ridiculous commentary in fake british accents

Some of them are English. I always see clips on Facebook and it's usually 50/50

I tried watching one on tv once and the guy calling the game would slip in and out of a shitty British accent depending on the situation. Usually when a team was in the area of the goal he would suddenly become British.

>support the mls team from my area (NYCFC)
>theyre absolute garbage
>cant even get the games here in texas, have to settle for 120p streams that play at 10 frames a second
>20 minutes to get the decent stream up
>all the effort just to watch them lose

Not worth it desu. I'll check whoscored to see what happened but watching the games is such a chore. And if i fly up to new york to watch an event in yankee stadium its not gonna be fucking grandpa pirlo and fat frank slugging around for 30 minutes.

Going to a copa america game in june though. Gonna be so tight.

you going to the Mexico game in Houston or what?

I have no desire to be surrounded by chicano scum and thus will be going to the colombia costa rica game instead.

you're aware that mexicans will be going to all of the games right? they're really not that bad, man; but mexico games in houston are craaaaaaaaaaazy so avoid that shit at all costs

Fucking this. Went to the Mexican v. Honduras semi in Houston and they have garbage fans. Throwing shit and taunting at other fans and they din do nuffin

Im aware. Thats why im avoiding it, unless I go with chicano friends. I'd post the webm of the mexicans at the TT vs Mexico gold cup game but I dont have it on this computer.

Columbus has a legit squad. It's cool though. If you're in Michigan you wouldn't be welcome regardless.

nfsfw.com/gallery/v/Kitten

>not throwing shit and garbage back at them
>not throwing fluoroantimonic acid back at them

My "local" MLS team is hundreds of miles away from me.

who is this cutie?