What is your nation's Incest Capital?

What is your nation's Incest Capital?

Literally best state though

>no horrific poison spiders, snakes, etc
>much cooler climate
>no lebs, pakis, abbos or other undesirables

Tasmania has the ingredients to be one of the greatest places on earth, but somehow it remains the worst shithole in Australia after Abo-dominated Northern Territory.

So that's why nobody talks about Tasmania

Objectively incorrect.

Literally the only bad part about Tasmania is Launceston.

>no horrific poison spiders, snakes, etc

Do you think Tasmania is New Zealand? We have all of those things.

It looks like a hand

What happens there?

Farming, insanely high quality food and alcohol, and a little bit of crystal meth.

t. Tasmanian

its dole bludger island, over a third use welfare as their primary income source

Would you recommend visiting it if I can only visit 1 place of Australia? Tasmania has always interested me and the Overland Track looks beautiful

If you like nature, absolutely. No other state or territory even comes close to Tasmania in that regard.

Pros:

>White people everywhere
>everyone is christian
>Beautiful nature

Cons:

>almost everyone is poor because no coal jobs anymore

Thank you very much!

just dont point your camera at the locals if you want to keep your face

how's the crime

More stuff like getting your house robbed but nothing much in the way of murders or violence

All the rural parts are weird as fuck. Also 80% of the land is federal property so lots of secretive government shit goes on.

Apparently it's Arkansas. It's been a long standing meme that Arkansas is the cousin fucking capital of the US. They also have the youngest age of consent (14)

South Brazil. So much cousin fucking and even sibling fucking.

Mormons in the midwest is the serious answer.
South is the meme answer.

HOBART
O
B
A
R
T

>all these are places bragged about on Sup Forums
>irl they are welfare sinkholes with cousin fucking, meth and opiate abuse
Really makes you think.

t. vancouver

silesia

>incest
not in newfoundland, at least none in this generation for certain,
if you wanna find cousin fucking, look at owen sound or anywhere north of orangeville ontario for that matter
>drugs
almost none compared to western cities, newfoundland in total (~530k) had 5 fentanyl deaths last year, BC (4.6m) had over 600
>welfare sinkholes
yeah, we had a good thing going for about 450 years with a fishing economy, but then the canadian government decided to fuck it up
i don't mind though, i mean i racked up 5k worth of unemployment in 3 months, while at school living with my nan

this
never heard this before, but then I dont think anyone outside of Nevada knows anything about it besides the fact that Las Vegas exists.
this too
and this

also kentucky

Why would the most religious peoples commit such a sin?

Coz Mormonism is about scrying stones and killing Indians and isn't an Abrahamic religion at all?

>incest capital
>capital
>not entire goddam steaming nation

you are like little children

What are you on about? Just depressed we turned a convict colony into a better country than the motherland?

Inceston

Pomerode.

It's funny how the most incest part of Australia,US and even here is the most southern part of the country.

I wonder if there are any exceptions to the go south for sisterfucking rule

Everything outside Nyland

I always figured it's Osthrobothnia.

The south of Tasmania is fine desu

Tasmania is still great, dare I even say it, the best

Santiago del Estero
its a province with an insane incest and rape rate, if you go to taringa you will see they got a meme of that province

Arkansas

What even happens in Tasmania? What's the deal with that place?

It's probably the most inhabitable part of the country 2bh, shame about the people

No one really knows. A couple of spec ops soldiers went on a rampage in the 90s and framed a retarded guy leading to our guns getting taken away.

>shame about the people
What's wrong with them?

We're white. Triggers old Chen on the mainland

>Luton
>incest
nah, it's just full of pakis