Does your state/ country have containment cities? Here the niggers stay in Milwaukee and Madison gets the fags

Does your state/ country have containment cities? Here the niggers stay in Milwaukee and Madison gets the fags

what about the niggerfags?

We contain all our non-whites and homosexuals in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.

Phoenix is the containment area for all the coastdwellers that move here

>tfw yuma didn't make it in the picture

Can confirm

Am Negro living in Milwaukee

Moving to Madison sooon

they shoulda used it instead of lake havasu
or avondale because literally who

Lake havasooo is just a shitty college town that only sells boats and harbors the states illegal mexicans

Are you a gay negro?

so basically all your relevant places?

Don't they have the London Bridge?

No

But I'd fuck a qt feminine white guy or asian

Not gay tho

Michigan

Detroit/Flint for bl*cks

Deerborn for the m*slims

Yeah but that's basically it

Not saying that Yuma is better though

Yeah think so, the whole place is pretty shit though. The island everyone lives on is crowded as fuck, and theres literally nothing there. Only boat stores and mechanics. 0/10 dont know why it made it in the picture

As a tourist who has visited, agreed.

i'm in oshkosh and its a totally shitty post-industrial hellhole where everyone is saving up enough money to flee

unless you live in some idylic farm village in the southwest, madison is as good as it gets in this state, bud

In my state (Texas), Austin is a containment zone for artists, hippies, misfits, intellectuals, nerds and tree-huggers. Lately it's been overtaken by out-of-staters and hipsters, but w/e.

>my one experience was bad therefore it's all bad

>actually implying the fox valley is good

where you live, bitch?

Relevant if you're foreign or gay, sure.