Fix that to most Seahawk fans

>there are Golden State fans who don't know the identity of this person

I just copypasted what OP wrote
But yeah, most don't know who he is, or never saw that uniform whatsoever

Easy, Chris Mullin

>there are heathens who don't know the identity of this person

Steve Jobs?

>le front cover of madden, league MVP man

This is only the Seahawk you people ever know.

Tony Eason what do I win?

>there are Patriot fans
>there are american """football""" fans

>mfw I live nowhere close to the state of New England and know dozens of Pats**** """""fans""""" who have never left this state.

Nigga not only do I know Drew, I still have his jersey. I also remember Flutie, Marc Wilson, Tommy Hodson(I was actually excited when they picked this guy and he was trash),Hugh Millen, Rohan Davey and every other shit tier quarterback who came before based Drew and St. Thomas all the way back to Steve Grogan.

But let's address your assertion. Tom has been running things for 15 years or so now and every team has it's bandwagoner's when things are going well. It just so happens things have been going well for NE for longer than usual. It'll die down once they start having a revolving door at qb like they used to.

Did the Pat's threat drew fairly? The man almost died trying to get a first down and they just gave his job away to a system baby.

I was upset at the Buffalo trade at first. I thought it was really gonna come back and bite them in the ass. I thought Drew got a shitty deal at the time, everybody was all about "you're not supposed to lose your job to injury" but I guess if you produce wins that's really the bottom line for the organization.

>Mass transplant living in NC
>Go to pre-season game vs Panthers last year
>Girl with thick as fuck southern accent in Pats gear
>Talking shit the entire game
>Other rednecks talking shit to her
>mfw

If you listen to drew through the years he was bitter as fuck early on but after Brady became Brady he slowly kinda just accepted it. He makes wine now and isn't ravaged by cte so I think he's cool.

He is also a super bowl champion, and he earned that ring, damnit.

Ah, the love-hate relationship I had with that man. Some great memories, but also way, WAY too many INTs.

That he did. People best not forget he came up big in the AFCCG against Pittsburgh after Brady got hurt. Should have won another one against Green Bay, too. Fuck Parcells.

It's okay, all pats fans know who this is.

You think Patriot fans know who this is?

Easily the greatest QB of all time.

Wait, bledsoe isn't black?
I know that ages me, but I don't watch nfl as much as mlb, and I always assumed bledsoe was black. I mean I know who bledsoe was, I know about his injury and how he was the next great hope before brady. Shit though, I had a teacher in 4th grade that was black named bledsoe and I always assumed he was too.

"Drew" is totally a white guy name, though.

Or did you think it was spelled "Dru"?

I knew it was spelled Drew, i've known some black Drew's, but still. Shit. I should have figured considering a decent to good QB could never have been black, but man do I feel like a fucking idiot.

Your bait spilled over from your other thread, huh?

>mfw, Brock prevents the Patriots from getting to the Superb Owl

>State of New England

...Christ user

>I should have figured considering a decent to good QB could never have been black
Who was Warren Moon?

Now name 10 of them.

Let's see:

Warren Moon
Randal Cunningham
Steve McNair
Doug Williams (SB XXII MVP, though he never did much else, as far as I can remember)
Donovan McNabb
Russel Wilson (overrated, but OK)
Colin Kaepernick (if mulattoes count, again, OK)
Michael Vick (pre-dogfighting)

Yeah, you're right. I can only name eight.

Man, Michael Vick pre dogfighting was on his way to becoming elite.

Cam Newton.

>no culpepper

Underage leave

I'm 19, turn 20 on june 9th actually. Like I said I prefer mlb to nfl.

So stuff like that doesn't come on the top of my head.

Daunte Culpepper was bretty gud too

>basebore
>underage

It seemed like it, but I'm not convinced his knees would have held up any better than Cunningham's (or more recently RG3's). I tend to think that style of QB play is just not sustainable in the NFL.

Knew I was forgetting someone. Still only nine, though.

Daunte Culpepper was so fucking overrated, IMO.

Of course I do. Why that's none other than Dew Bloodstone.

How dare all of you forget savior of the franchise Akili Smith?!?!?

>there are many patriots fans filling gilette stadium that don't know when to make noise, when to keep quiet, and why it even matters

anyway who /zolak/ here

Wilt Chamberlain