Mfw black American and people expect me to be pro-immigration for some reason that's never explained to me

>mfw black American and people expect me to be pro-immigration for some reason that's never explained to me

Seriously I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZCVHB68cuY
youtube.com/watch?v=JJPe0QuZYX8
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/07/north-carolina-s-racist-voter-suppression-is-working.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sweetie...no..

they don't understand that immigration from europe and immigration from dindutopia/mexico/arabia are not the same thing.

because minorities are supposed to stick together you dumb uncle tomming coon

Greetings fellow negro

Because blacks are suppose to be one hivemind

dumb coon

Because apparently minorities are expected to be liberal on all issues regardless of their whether they would actually benefit from it or not.
You guys are funny. It's his decision, and his right to believe what he wants to.

Well I dont mind legal immigration at all if we dont take leeches. I just dont get why I am an uncle tom for not wanting amnesty for illegal spics, slavs, and chinks

>You guys are funny. It's his decision, and his right to believe what he wants to.

That was the joke.

Watch this video btw, rly makes u think about how liberals are the real racists

youtube.com/watch?v=vZCVHB68cuY

Where are you from?

Why? White people hate us less than anyone else in this country and are the only ones who have been here as long as us.

I mean natives actually like blacks but there are only like 5 million pure natives left

>I just dont get why I am an uncle tom for not wanting amnesty for illegal spics, slavs, and chinks

You're not welcome to think for yourself.

Why do you think pic related is uncle tom #1?

Chicago

>I just dont get why I am an uncle tom for looking at minorities the same way white people look at us
>if we dont take leeches
yeah those lazy mexicans stealing the jobs need to go back. foh coon

i'm black too. unfortunately, all minorities are at eachothers necks while the white man does his slimy slithering around us

the chinese hate other minorities
the indians hate other minorities
and we hate other minorities

just sad

Are there any Chicanos over there?

Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White people

>how liberals are the real racists
How does the video show that? they only said that blacks are LESS LIKELY to have id which is true.

Race doesn't exist. White people therefore do not exist.

Yeah there are a lot, mostly in the northern suburbs

>How does the video show that? they only said that blacks are LESS LIKELY to have id which is true.

They made blacks look like defenseless children who are too retarded to carry ID.

It's insulting to any black person to be coddled so much you're practically treated as if you have brain damage.

its a Sup Forums meme i was kidding.

i am white

Why do you hate them?

youtube.com/watch?v=JJPe0QuZYX8

ayy homes, I get you legit 100℅ know what I am sayin

But I am a liberal my leafy friend.
I'm just not in a position to defend my side at the moment becuase most of us (not me thankfully) decided to dive head first into a pile of "fuck it all", and pick Killary Hinton as a candidate, and then turned around and attacked everyone to try and keep the base obedient, and in line. Thankfully a good many of us didn't, and even more decided to oppose her after she lost.

I dont hate them as a whole. I hust hate the illegal ones who are easy to spot

Theyre the ones that dont speak english, are rude, treat you like a criminal when you dindunuffin, and expect to be catered to

The assimilated ones are fine

>You're retarded defenseless child if you can't afford id

>They made blacks look like defenseless children who are too retarded to carry ID.
how? because you can't stop generalizing? they only said less likely.

Wouldn't they just be old people in their 50's?

Because leftist people think all black americans need to hate white people and be "thugs"

Yeah lots in the west too

Lots of Hispanics up in Waukegan and Gurnee

>mfw I've known several black guys and all of them were normal people
>mfw I've known several black women and all of them were absolute bonkers and super angry

Why is this?

No

There are a lot of young ones that do a good job of hiding or working late at night.

The young ones are probably first gen chicanos.

>dude let's vote for a proto fascist because bernie didn't win waaah he was going to save us all
FOSD

>how? because you can't stop generalizing? they only said less likely.

I am not generalizing, I am talking about the video. It is demonstrating how Liberals treated races differently, which is the definition of racism.

Laws and rules exist for everyone, when you start changing them to fit people it is racist.

>You're retarded defenseless child if you can't afford id

Who can't afford an ID? Does it even cost money? How can you live as an adult if you don't have an id?

Black Men are usually confronted with lots of hardship and either fall into bad habits/crime or become stronger for it

Black women are the same but more often than men have someone to fall back on sotheres no pressure to better themselves out of necessity

How is saying that blacks are less likely to have ID because they're poor and making it easier for poor people to vote treating black people differently?

>Women can't vote for a reason, when you start changing them to fit people it is racist

>How can you live as an adult if you don't have an id?
It's called scraping by.

Yeah, it was pretty fucking terrible for me. Everyone seemed to be willing to throw their weight behind someone who was objectively bad, simply because the party chose her, and people didn't want to be the reason conservatives won.
For me all that talk just pissed me off even more. "Don't boo, vote", "Now is not the time for a protest vote".
Fuck them all. I voted for Trump because I could at least tolerate him, and because he would generate more memes.
This election was a shit show in and out. Hopefully my fellow liberals heed the wake up call, and abandon the bullshit ideological fluff (PC culture, safe space, identity politics, etc) that's weighing them down.

People expect you to mindlessly obey the white proggies.

>political threads belong on Sup Forums

>>Women can't vote for a reason, when you start changing them to fit people it is racist

Not allowing people to vote is indeed sexist because you're treating them differently. Same as how not allowing men to vote would be sexist. I do not see your point.

>It's called scraping by.

>>>>The non-driver State ID costs $9 to $10 for a 4 to 5 year ID and $13 to $14 for an 8 to 9 year ID. You can pay with cash, check or credit card. Where and when to go: You can go to any of these DMV offices in New York City.

It literally costs $10 to get an ID for 5 years.

$10! If you can afford to eat for a few days, you can afford an ID.

Liberals expect to have minorities in a handbag

black women get the worst treatment in society so they're just always angry

people think they're all hoodrats, "ratchet", dumb, ugly, etc

vicious cycle

Maybe not pro-immigration but a Republican black is kinda like a Nazi Jew

Black women don't have to deal with the criminal justice system and as much profiling

They have it easy they just always bitch about trivial shit and blow up their issues. The ones that are "normal" have huge egos be ause they realize how crazy 90% of black girls are

She's bad but she's a better than Trump and not that far from Bernie.

It wasn't the time for a protest vote.

>I could at least tolerate him
A woman who I agree with at least 40% of the time? No thanks I'd prefer a racist,sexist xenophobe who doesn't agree with me on 99% of issues because da esjaydubyas ar gunna taek muh vidya gaems.

Hillary is the probably the most corrupt politician of our time

What's the thing about carrying ID and why were they saying doing so is a must in NY?

You're discriminating against poor and "illegals".
>It literally costs $10 to get an ID for 5 years.
So fucking what? People have other things to spend money on plus there are more way you discriminate thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/07/north-carolina-s-racist-voter-suppression-is-working.html

>Trump says nothing negative about black people ever
>Except that one time that he retweeted a picture of slightly incorrect stats on crime rates
>Media has convinced millions of black people that Trump is racist against them and hates them
Seriously the amount of things the media has managed to scrounge up as """evidence""" of Trump being racist is minuscule, considering the fact that almost every member of the media was working 24/7 to stop him.

Hillary is the most corrupt politician in modern American history.

Tbqh I would've rather had a corrupt politician with experience in the white house than a corrupt, clueless demagogue.

>You're discriminating against poor and "illegals".

Illegal immigrants shouldn't be voting. You're not discriminating by not allowing people who are not citizens to vote.

wtf these people are fucking dumb

>So fucking what? People have other things to spend money on plus there are more way you discriminate

It doesn't matter. You can afford to spend $10 on an ID. I don't understand why the notion of requiring IDs to vote is somehow racist.

Black people carry IDs, all fucking adults carry IDs.

Didn't you get the memo. LBJ passed the Civil Rights Act, and the fee is that you have to think whatever the Democrats tell you.

>He doesn't say bad things about black people just ignore the fact that his policies will hurt black people which is why 90% of them voted against him

>slightly incorrect

discrimination is miniscule lmao

>No thanks I'd prefer a racist,sexist xenophobe who doesn't agree with me on 99% of issues because da esjaydubyas ar gunna taek muh vidya gaems.

Wanting to enforce your country's borders isn't racist.

Like 50% of women voted for Trump as well.

>Xenophobe
He has not mentioned signing off on limiting legal immigration in any way. Illegal immigrants need to be deported.

I'm pissed. Royally pissed.

>discrimination doesn't matter
why the fuck should you be allowed to vote?

Me personally? Because I'm a citizen of this country. What do you mean?

Do you believe illegal immigrants have a right to vote?

"you are discriminating by making the rules the same for everybody"

This is what you are saying.