Is there a more pathetic """sporting""" nation than America...

Is there a more pathetic """sporting""" nation than America? There literally isn't a single redeeming feature about this shitstain of a country.
>NFL
LITERALLY one of the worst sports ever made. The nicest thing that can be said about it is that they must have put a lot of effort into making it as braindead as possible so it can be fed to the retarded American mass market
>Basketball
Almost as dumb, but at least it's mildly athletic. Anyone who thinks it's anything more than the Michael Bay equivalent of sports needs to kiss their sisters.
>Baseball
Literally cricket but without any of the features that make it remotely entertaining. The average baseball fan will believe themselves to be intellectually superior to other Americans for watching a sport with slightly more depth than the NFL, but let's be honest, it fucking sucks. It's almost entirely devoid of tactics or athleticism. Baseball fans UNIRONICALLY convince themselves that "muh comfort" makes their countless, meaningless games ""entertaining""
>Ice hockey
Ugly men on ice hitting each other with their sticks. Tell me why anyone wants to watch this.
>Soccer
This is LITERALLY the worst part of America. Many Americans realise that their sports are atrocious and will instead bandwagon a EPL team in a pathetic attempt to appear cultured or intellectual. They have never attended a game of their chosen club, never been to their city or their fucking country and has NO attachment whatsoever to the club. Despite all this, they will willingly cuck themselves to a Big Strong European and their Big Strong Sport.

I know my elite truthbombs may deeply unsettle some posters and shake them to their core, but deep down you know that I'm write.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=infDoObjcjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing's worse than afl though, literally gay boys humping each other

>2016
>being homophobic

Good pasta.

>GOAT baseball nation
>always manages to perform well in groups of death at WC
>top 10 in Rugby
>Spieth is literally running the Golf world
>GOAT boxers in Cassius and Iron Mike

stay jelly, ausfalia

>groups of death

did amerikeks really believe they were in the group of death

/wiki/All-time_Olympic_Games_medal_table
:)

do canadians even know what being in the WC feels like?

England

Do Americans know what it's like to have a world cup for their ""sports""?

>literally nigger the sport
>literally the most boring sport in existence that involves running like a fag to three bases
>shit at fut, better play it on ice xd

I'll give them football but still.

and now you'll say this doesnt count

>be incredibly ignorant of anything actually related to sports other than their own
>posting on Sup Forums

>women's sport

kek

KEK

K-E-K

You LITERALLY can't make this up, this is UNIRONICALLY the greatest sporting achievement of America

Yes, that is the anatomy of a typical american on Sup Forums

just giving an example

kys shigcunt

just sayin

>backtracking

kek, you've lost all credibility with that post

u wut? thats a different person

dude you and i both know that americans don't really care about the medal count or olympic sports
as long as we get all of them, that's basically what matters

;)

Desperation

youre getting a little off track desu go back to shitposting about american athletics even tho youre objectively wrong :p

>P-P-PLEASE LOOK AT MY LINK MR BIG STRONG AUSGOD
>OUR SPORTS MAY BE SHIT, BUT OUR NIGGERS CAN RUN FAST, I SWEAR

>America's greatest sporting hero
>married into the Kardashians
>became a tranny
>daughters are famous for getting BLACKED

>America's second greatest ever sporting hero
>going out with a tranny criminal

there you go buddy! really digging deep for the shitposts now arnt we
>less medals than sweden

>P-P-P-P-P-PLEASE!

and now here the australian will try to discredit 2681 medals with a tranny joke! good one m8!

>S-STOP BEING TRANSPHOBIC, SHITLORD ;((((((((((

we don't really care about triathletes anymore...that was a fad in the 70s

its ok m8 im sure you kiwis are better at rugby! well just have to be content with the other 50 sports ;(

worldrugby.org/sevens-series/news/71194

>50 other """sports""" no one else plays

lmao

>Sevens

LITERALLY a dead fucking meme format of a version of rugby no one in Australia plays in the first place

the MERE FACT that you are UNIRONICALLY forced to use that to defend America says it all tbqh

I watched an AIHL game last night
and I've watched A-League games

that shit's hard to watch you all have no idea what youre doing, on the field or in the stands

sorry. all sports you dont like dont count. what metric would you like to use? kangaroo boxing?

>sevens

>good sports
the ones I like
>bad sports
the ones you like

because no one fucking watches or plays either of those you dumb fucking seppo

Ice hockey may as well not exist. There's a grand total of three ice rinks on average per city, and those are only ever used for 12 year old girls' birthday parties.

soccer is a fucking meme only watched by wogs and chinks, and fucking women's cricket literally and unironically has three times the amount of viewers as the a-league. The league is going into bankruptcy because it's so shit

is there even a sport where australia consistently beats america?

is there an internationally relevant sport that America plays?

They were at the cricket world cup once, got demolished by Australia in one of the shortest ODI games ever played and were never seen again

honestly, probably sailing sports; they hold it down

how about every single internationally agreed upon contest of athleticism mandated by a objective committee?

worldrugby.org/sevens-series/news/71194

>sevens
>again

it's literally a joke. Not even New Zealand (the only country to take union seriously) watch it

If you're too shit to play league, you play union. If you're too shit to play proper union, you play sevens.

if you suck too much at rugby, you troll on Sup Forums

lol oops

>soccer
>literally never played each other
>rugby union
>won 47-10
>rugby league
>62-0
>cricket
>demolished in 9 overs (less than a fifth of the normal game time)
>field hockey
>won 4-0

those are four of the biggest sports in the world

see you this summer desu :*

>n-not those sports!

>individual games
>not sports as a whole
even jordan lost a game once in a while. well just have to be content with being the greatest sporting nation in the history of civilization

>four of the biggest sports in the world
You all know Americans don't care about world sports so where is it that you get off gloating about beating us in things none of us care about when you beat us in American football basketball baseball or hockey start talking until then stop comparing yourselves to us

>post was in reply to a comment on internationally relevant sports
>"STOP TALKING ABOUT WORLD SPORTS"

kek

>sevens

youtube.com/watch?v=infDoObjcjE

real rugby

Kek

Does Australia have any sports?