Would you rather be a bitter virgin for the rest of your life...

Would you rather be a bitter virgin for the rest of your life, or be a cuckold that occasionally gets pity sex from your wife?

Neither

I'm not a virgin

But you have to choose, you can't be neither.

I choose the third way, the way where i am in control of my fate.

But you can't choose in this hypocritical.

If i refuse to chose i will not be subjected to either of them, so my answer is that i refuse to chose.

Not acting means you default to bitter virgin. So I guess nothing really does change.

>hypocritical
Retard

>not being in an open relationship

I sure do love being able to fuck random whores in the house whenever I get the urge and my wife never ever getting mad at me.

I'll stick with being a bitter virgin thanks

virgin
Dignity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sex

why is sailing solo seen as so horrible by mainstream media and normalfags?

this is why people are so miserable, they think they're doing something wrong by not being smothered by other people 24/7

if you can't stand your own company you're probably an insecure piece of shit

My phone auto corrected it, I meant hypothetical.

People here have a long and storied history of committing suicide because they couldn't get a girlfriend.

yes that's the fault of the hyper sexual completely inorganic nature of social interaction within western society

Everyone here is a 'muh bootstraps' faggot until they have a problem.

you dirty commie would stick that small chihuahua dick in any orifice you get the opportunity to

What did he mean by this?

To be honest if I were forced to choose between those options I would rather be a cuckhold who gets some sex.
It's hilarious how everyone itt is refusing to answer because they are terrified of being called a cuck while anonymous on the internet.

im not the fucking commie you islandnigger

>occasionally gets pity sex from your wife
this. it's better than not having sex at all anyway.

this. Most of our userbase would either kill to feel a vagina or are pic related, which is much worse than actually being a cuck

Bitter virgin.

Open relationship master race

It takes a special kind of weakling to accept cuckoldry. I'll rather stay single.