Russia, are you ok?

Russia, are you ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
echinacities.com/expat-corner/How-to-Recognize-a-Face-Job-When-Applying-for-Jobs-in-China
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, Poland, we're ok. Already recovering.

More or less.

I can't believe that whoever made this genuinely tracked down the wage for Svalbard.

>ukraine

we get used to live in poverty

Updated stats

Any data about Crimea?

>Moldova has more dollarydoos than the ukraine

About €350 for 2016.

>Serbians are paid less than Kosovans

Is there any particular reason why Albania's average wage is underlined?

LoL plebs

Finland's higher than Sweden?

I guess I pointed at it when screencaping
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

oh wow, Greenland is making bank

Romania higher than Russia?

(Feels) i know that feel bro...
Drinks tequila*

I still have the impression that Russia's salary is half of that showed...
I know because Romanian's average salary is lower than that...

Jesus Christ why is Portugal so poor?

Kek, no wonder that all shit job workers here are polish and estonian

It's called Poortugal for a reason.

Tfw i have 4000$ for job requed literally 0 education except ruby on rails knowledge
And im only trainee

no

pls be in Lichtenstein

Average wage is not the same as median.

>tfw I could never understand the difference between average and median

Tyrol–South Tyrol–Trentino average wages: €5,425
wtf how are they so high? those 2 provinces are literally carrying italy through the economic turmoil

>Cuba
RIP in peace, Fidel.

damn, the slovenians aren't the historical swarthy yugoslavs I assumed them to be. they've really proven their OECD status this time around - higher average wages than portugal, balts, and the west slavs.

>RIP in peace
>rest in peace in peace

>быть нoвым ньюфaгoм в этoм ИTT тpeдe
kys yourself)))))

Imagine the room with 10 people. 5 of them have the salary of $400, 4 have $750 and the one has $2000. The average salary of these 10 people is $700 while the median is $400.

no
send yuanes

im going to cry

>lower than Moldova
>lower than Belarus

That is genuinely terrible.

>Ireland
>higher than us
god damn it this is what happens when you have to take care of scotland

Should be much easier than getting anything resembling a reasonable figure for something sized and populated like an actual country.

How the fuck can Turkey be richer than many Balkan states, including EU ones? I thought Turkey was third-world tier.

How fucking shit must the Balkans be wtf

Soviet Union made a heck of a difference in this world, senpai.

If the stat is accurate, this is the first time ever. I've seen maps like this for years and even when Swedistan was still taking in 100k migrants a year their average/median wages were above ours.

>feelsidontevenknowman

Ukraine is growing faster than you.

JUST the country

>France higher than Belgium & UK
haha what

>Cyprus/Turkey

All of them are 3rd world tier

>Poland now has lower wages
>Ukraine got higher
I wonder why
At least Poland isn't growing.

I think that's Liechtenstein, not South Tyrol,

This map does not separate wages inside the countries.

Make an East Asian version.

wtf I unironically want a one world government now

>albania is a better place to live in than McDonia
like pottery

We have one of the highest wealthy disparities in the world. The average isn't actually reflective of what the common person usually makes.

Lets hope it's just temporary

>ukraine
>144€
what the fuck happened there?
i went to ukraine in 2004 and it looked comfy af, how the fuck did wages there drop to africa tier 144€?

Ukraine is losing land too

corruption
stagnation
russia

Did you forget the massive civil upheaval and separatist war?

2 (two) Maidans happened since then. They are chimping out every 10 years and have zero growth.

>Malta
Is that for real?

It's because of currency conversion. The EURO/SEK rates are really bad right now, because of various reasons. Purchasing power wise, we're still ahead.

Is €1k too low or what?

Do you guys get paid in dollars?

If not, why are you comparing them?

Redpill me on Greece please. How can they be so much better than the rest of the eastern Europe? Didnt they almost go bankrupt?

Only in banana republics and USA people gets paid in dollars

hmmm

Move to china and do a white monkey job and make 50k a year

They recieved subsidized foods and other services. It is not like living on 20 usd a month in an African country, for example. Ofc there is dilapidated housing and shortages, but most food costs literally cents for locals up to a certain amount.

>b*snia
>higher PPP than Bulgaria
what?

But Soviet Union had no influence in thw Balkans and Yugoslavs lived better then us, yet now we live much better them. 90s war, Turk influenced mentality etc. left a mark there.

>move to china
>OOGA BOOGA WHITE MANS
>get paid 50k cash

s-shit senpaitachi is it worth it? do i just learn mandarin, approach some huawei representative, show him my skin color and get employed to speak "advanced english" among some dumb rich chinks?

>what are euros
>eventually EU countries use euros
The more you know.

>numbeo
That is a very unreliable source.

damn you iceland. first the football now this.

They would have to pay me that per month for me to move to that shithole

the white guy in a tie jobs are everywhere they are adverts in newspaper

follow this link, read how to avoid them and just keep it in mind to look for those things instead
echinacities.com/expat-corner/How-to-Recognize-a-Face-Job-When-Applying-for-Jobs-in-China

oh and usually they don't want you to speak Chinese at all just english

For France the figures are rights, I checked and the average gross income is 2,150€ per month and the median gross income is 2,050€ per month.

Though and it is what I don't understand, no way Brits are poorer than us, it isn't possible. They go a lot to holiday to foreign countries, they buy houses here and made their prices rise because they have a higher purchasing power than us.

I thought Spain was a 3rd world country?

Yesterday one Spanish poster said that Spain is the first country what comes to mind when you hear "first world".

>I wonder why
US money fighting Russia. Ukraine is dumping it into their defense industry.

Our wages got literally higher the map is a meme our minimal wage got up 40 euro

>Ukraine is dumping it into their politicians pockets
*fixed

Yet you imported millions of Ukrainian refugees who work for minimum wage. Average lowered.

its a good thing for the economy if we can hire someone for 50% the price

I'm not denying it's good for your economy and business, but not that good for the average working Mateusz.

the wages are still the same we still work for 4200zł brutto but złoty crashed a bit

Alright. I guess your wages are rising anyway in the long term, despite having more migrant workers.

>god damn it this is what happens when you have to take care of scotland

>Brexiteers decided to fuck over London, so now everyone just goes to tax haven Dublin instead.

>Though and it is what I don't understand, no way Brits are poorer than us, it isn't possible. They go a lot to holiday to foreign countries, they buy houses here and made their prices rise because they have a higher purchasing power than us.

Brexit fucked up the exchange rates.