youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI
youtube.com/watch?v=bgujPDBmAY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOW AND WHO?

Holy fuck it's been a year already?

Fuck my life

THE PAGAN GODS

THE PAGAN GODS

I had a feeling they would triumph this year.

Noice, it means 2017 is going to be an awesome year.

What does the goat mean?

lol

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule_Goat

Why is he burned down?

Is it similar to burning a cross?

Some fat autist neckbeard from America burned it down and now everyone is doing the same thing every year.

I believe he was from Ohio

This needs to be updated

No real reason, some men just want to watch the goat burn

so is this a good or a bad thing?

The goat represents the strength of the government, they persecute anyone who tries it and takes new precautions every year.

When the goat burns, it sends them a message that the people found a way. It's the year of the people until they make another goat.

Happened 40 years after we started burning it but OK

oh shit thanks

What burn method was used this year? I remember the flaming arrow was my favourite

It's a crime to burn it down

Maybe instead of innocent goats built by hardworking people you should burn buildings of refugees.

That American needs to be made wider. In his defence, it kind of is a tradition

We also do that

This totally makes up for last year's failure.

What I was thinking too--help us m8

Why do these niggers burn the goat? I don't get it. Does it actually have some sort of symbolism?

It was 2 years ago that it survived

For fun you silly canuck

Sup newfag. Sweden burnt down close to 10 refugee houses last year. That's why we got the goat thing over with quick, so we don't run out of matches again.

When did you stop being cucks

I wasn't updated on the news

>burning a goat is a funny joke to some people

Yeah really hilarious

About a year ago when we closed our borders, set a goal to kick out 40 000 illegal immigrant and our nationalistic party got high as shit pool numbers.

It's just logical. Refugees makes the housing prices of the neighborhood plummet so whenever a new place for conversion was announced it would mysteriously burn down. Danderyd ain't dealing with that shit

Hmm. rly makes me think

>Brexit
>Trump won
>Even the supreme cuckolds are removing refugees

Maybe all is not lost.

Impressive, and I was planning a drone attack this year

>American tourists

>The Helicopter one
Still my favourite

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>In 2001, the goat was burned down by a 51-year-old visitor fromCleveland, Ohioin the United States, who spent 18 days in jail and was subsequently convicted and ordered to pay 100,000Swedish kronorin damages. The court confiscated his cigarette lighter with the argument that he clearly was not able to handle it. He stated in court that he was no "goat burner", and believed that he was taking part in a completely legal goat-burning tradition. After he was released from jail he returned to the US without paying his fine

>in court he said he was no goat burner

my sides

delet

>After he was released from jail he returned to the US without paying his fine

Fucking kike

>The court confiscated his cigarette lighter with the argument that he clearly was not able to handle it.
Every time

>He thought it was completely legal to go to another country and burn down a goat that people spent time making

Americans these days...

>people are unironically sad and """"shocked""""

>"He stated in court that he was no 'goat burner', and believed that he was taking part in a completely legal goat-burning tradition. After he was released from jail he returned to the US without paying his fine"

Beautiful

I'm so fucking mad right now. I mean it's not even December

You know if they honestly did care about the fact that the goat gets burned down almost yearly, why don't they just have cops standing around it at all times?

They...do

Dude google Gavle goat. They have descriptions of what happened to him every year, and measures taken to protect it.

These mentally ill swedes have an obsession with destroying goats.

Well fuck, how do they manage to get away with it then?

They do, and made it a parking spot for cab drivers so someone would always be nearby. It will never not burn, it's inevitable.

They clearly do care a bit, but I think thats just part of the fun.
Otherwise people would burn it down as soon as it was set up, its more fun when it takes a while before it gets burned down

If a lot of people have a desire to do something of this nature, a way will be found.

One time it said they even burned it down when guards went inside to heat up from the cold shortly.

I'm confused as to both why the goat keeps getting rebuilt and why people are so determined to destroy it. Seems like a waste of money and time.

Because its a fun tradition

How do the people who build feel?

All culture is a waste of time and money

Like they give a fuck, probably some FAS 3 people anyway

Probably take it for all fun, as long as they get paid why care

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gävle_goat#Timeline
>making a table for goatys
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING BURNING THOSE POOR GOAT AINT YUO

Are you genuinely autistic? I'm actually asking, not just being rude

feel like every other worker that works for money

I haven't stopped laughing since I opened this thread.

):, (

My sides are in orbit with this whole thing, they really know how to have fun in northen europe.

>2005
>Burnt by unknown vandals reportedly dressed as Santa and the gingerbread man, by shooting a flaming arrow at the goat.[13][27] Reconstructed on 5 December. The hunt for the arsonist responsible for the goat-burning in 2005 was featured on the weekly Swedish live broadcast TV3's "Most Wanted" ("Efterlyst") on 8 December.
what the fuck haha

I'm just imagining the situation that lead up to the American tourist burning it down. I bet some Swedes convinced him to do it.

>He stated in court that he was no "goat burner", and believed that he was taking part in a completely legal goat-burning tradition.

>After he was released from jail he returned to the US without paying his fine

Why don't they just make it a tradition instead of fighting it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu-bhEieeig

youtube.com/watch?v=XwR3e2iq9EI

Forgot the video.

I think that's what happened, bunch of locals in a pub told him it's a perfectly legal tradition over here

Their butthurt anger about the whole ordeal is part of the fun

Bocken means goat?

Nu är det jul igen och nu är det jul igen och julen varar än till påska

sure

Get means goat

Bocken means

uhhh

Bock is a male goat, right? Like a billy-goat.

youtube.com/watch?v=bgujPDBmAY0

Really makes you think

Will freyja make me a pretty girl if I give her enough things?

NO

No you put the refugees in the goat.

The helicopter kidnapping was never attempted. They were just plans. Too bad.

D:D:D:
Will she still make me a cute boy then?

Was it the Serbian Mafia who planned it?

That's how the Celts used to do it in the old days.

>I ain't no damn goat-burner I swear
lmao

The theory he got trolled into it by Swedes at a bar seems likely now that I tgink about American """"intelligence""""""

>trusting swedes

nice

Here you are.

How come every Swedish tradition involves setting something on fire?

I think bock would be translated as ram. And of course adding -en to the end is the same as adding "the" to the start in english.

The suspense is the best part.
Hope they rebuild it so some drunk can burn it down again.

Germanic blood.

We do have a backup

The Buck..

Post more

F

>How come every Swedish tradition involves ruining everything?
FTFY, you fucking invader
thanks to sweden, finland has no culture

HELL SEGER

>thanks to sweden, finland has no culture

But you do have your own culture, it's just that you grew up with it so it's not that noticable to you the same way it might be for an outsider

Stop with your whiny self-hatred, as a Swede I can definetly tell you it's a terrible idea

Sorry, don't have any more pages.

It is from "Kapten stofils jultidning"
Have it on my shelf, could scan it.