Why does this small ass countrylet cause such butthurt among the Balts and Poles?

Why does this small ass countrylet cause such butthurt among the Balts and Poles?

How come the entire worlds fears Russia? Smallest country in this map aahahaha

Exactly, that's what I was always thinking.

Because europe is fucking dgenerate lmao 1 russian can disable 12111395 britbongs without any weapon

Is this a meme map? What country is that actually? That's not Russia. Is it Georgia or something?

this

NATO formed to protect USA from such a small country, kek.

nato is offence alliance

It's Russia. Poland has a border with Russia.

it is impressive how small population is existed for centuries against degenegrates and savages.

I think Ville Haapasalo said something about how terrible the place was. Some babushka come ordering a blowjob for vodka snap and the men worked in coal mines, which meant their lifespan was short. Coal mine was only work available. This meant that wealth spread in the city through marriages, which caused envy in people.

Ville fucking ruspohobpe

Extreme fear through the quality of their troops and equipment. Apparently each citizen of Russia gets the same sort of training as the SAS and SEALs. They were able to take down Nazi Germany with like 100 guys.

I also heard they wrekt the turks in like 8 wars in the medieval times.

Back then Russia controlled Silesia and East Germany. They drove the Turks out of Budapest with their shock infantry.

>medieval
no russia back than though

Russians are Europeans themselves LOL.

>British education

are you shitting me?

what

> Russians are Europeans themselves
LOL
O
L

You aren't funny.

>British education

that's aleppo you white deamon

LOL Poland gets btfo by a country a little bigger than an American municipality? What a joke.

So true

Thats not actually the whole Russia, they have a lot of land in the east which is far bigger than Europe

Thats the UK

>America 0.9

Prove it

what did he mean by that?

You're gonna need proofs for that wild statement, son

>Russia a big country

Enough drugs for you

Proof?
You have no proof cyka)))

Germany gonna go on rampage again

>German humor

More like German autism.

Not him, but wasn't he right?

>German education

Of course not

You are all in to this, aren't you?

>they have a lot of land in the east
>far bigger than Europe
I didn't know weed was legal in Germany.

nice photoshop
the big circle is portugal m8

why is there so much butthurt about Israel, but no butthurt about Kaliningrad?

no it isn't
because i imagine kalingrad was at least for the most part agreed upon by all the powers surrounding the kalingrad area under some terms of peace, whereas i don't think the islamic neighbours (or at least the majority of the surrounding islamic population) of modern day israel had much of a say in the creation of israel

>blowing up russia 600000% in size and slapping it on the great northern sea
Piss off.

I've seen some bad edits on my life, but this is blatantly bad

>Piss off
no
ok

Now why would you go and mislabel Alaska? That's quite rude of you.

is this a shitpost?

it's the kaliningrad oblast you drip
georgia is in the caucasus

i thought the circled part was hungary

i had a contact with a russian guy living in that region. was pretty polite guy.

>posting fake maps
You can't trick me.
t. map pro

We should join /balt general

That big circle is actually called Siberistan m8. It hasn't been a part of Russia since it got its independence in 1918. According to this logic, Canada should be considered as United Kingdom on this map.