Euro 2016 Final Squads

ITT: People post their country's final squads, and discuss them.

Switzerland's squad:
Goalkeepers: Sommer (Gladbach), Bürki (Dortmund), Hitz (Augsburg)

Defence: Djourou (Hamburg), Schär (Hoffenheim), Elvedi (Gladbach), Von Bergen (>Young Boys), Lichtsteiner (Juventus), Lang (Basel), Rodriguez (Wolfsburg), Moubandje (Toulouse)

Midfield: Xhaka (Arsenal), Dzemaili (Genoa), Behrami (Watford), Frei (Mainz), Fernandes (Rennes), Zakaria (>Young Boys)

Attack: Shaqiri (Stoke), Embolo (Basel), Seferovic (Frankfurt), Derdiyok (Kasimpasa), Mehmedi (Leverkusen), Tarashaj (Everton)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phLSmU00_UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>zakaria instead of zuffi

Yeah, that's the only questionable choice. Either that, or take both and kick Fernandes out. Though I get the feeling he's good for the team atmosphere.

Who should start for the USA?

julian green

------------CRonaldo--Nani
RafaSilva--------------------JoãoMario
----------------AdrienSilva
--------------WilliamCarvalho
Guerreiro-----------------------Vieirinha
-----------Pepe-------BrunoAlves
-----------------Patricio

Best subs : DaniloPereira, Moutinho, Quaresma, Fonte

11 nonames
4th place in the group
gg wp

Kerzhakov?

First 11:
Hart
Rose Smalling Cahill Clyne
Dier
Sterling Alli
Rooney
Vardy Kane

The only russian player i know by name is Akinfeev

not in squad

Almer, özcan, lidner (gk)

Klein, garics ( right fb)
Hinteregger, prödl, dragovic, wimmer (cb)
Fuchs, suttner ( left fb)
Baumgartlinger, alaba, ilsanker (dm)
Arnautovic, jantscher (lm)
Junuzovic, schöpf ( offensive midfield)
Harnik, lazaro (rm)
Janko, okotie, hinterseer (st)

>Swiss flag
>posts Albanian squad

How are they nonames? More like meme veterans. I don't think your prediction is that far from truth though.

Only 5 of them even have an Albanian background. And 2 of them are Secondos.

would get rocked m8, and you know woy has a broner for milner

Squad:

aaaaand the reason we know him
youtube.com/watch?v=phLSmU00_UE

;)

it's okay van der bro, we all wanted a little bit of LCIM this summer

Cut 7 Sup Forums

ogbonna
montolivo motta
candreva zappacosta
eder immobile

easy as fuck

>Only 5 of them even have an Albanian background.
>Only 5
>Only

Montolivo might be ded. Immobile has been meh. That's 2 already.

Astori Ogbonna

Benassi Sturaro Mortolivo: Motta could be dropped too for Benassi, already have De Rossi and Jorginho as registi

Zappacosta

Eder: I hate Immobile but Eder is just shit the last 6 months

>two CBs excluded, leaving just one backup for a three men defense
not gonna happen, especially with Conte

not official until tomorrow

De Gea - Casillas - S.Rico
Juanfran - Bellerin (rip Carvajal) - Pique - Ramos - Bartra - Jordi Alba - Azpilicueta
Busquets - San Jose - Bruno Soriano - Thiago - Koke - Iniesta - Saul - Cesc - Isco - Silva
Nolito - Lucas Vazquez - Pedro - Morata - Aduriz

still need to cut 2 more, one of them probably being either San Jose or Bruno

You have De Rossi as well, who can play the middle role in the back 3.

This is what I'd like to see Conte do, not that I'm hopeful.

For that matter Chiellini also can play as left back, doesn't mean I'd like to see him do that.

De Rossi as sweeper >>>> Chiellini at leftback

I think if Verratti and/or Marchisio were healthy we'd see the 3-4-3 for sure. I think he should do it anyway, the 3-5-2 is static and rigid; the front three gets the best out of Insigne, Bernardeschi, even Candreva.

My issues with 3-5-2 are:
- >we don't really have a 2nd striker to play other than Insigne (fuck Eder), and Gonde doesn't like him at all, which means no suitable players for the role.
- the wide players that Gonde favours are all very offensive aside from Darmian, and he wants to play two offensive minded mezzale in the midfield trio too, so the defense is gonna be swarmed all the time
- De Rossi is old and it's unlikely he can handle playing through the tournament, his subs don't have the playmaking/interdition combo play he provides, so >we either play a creative like Jorginho or a dm like Benassi, neither ideal

Pathetic. It's Albania 2.0

Russia will finish ahead of England. Cap this

De Rossi playing as sweeper/centreback is too risky, he hasn't learned not to give away the ball when closed down in midfield (last night he easily gifted a free counter attack to the Scots which didn't turn into a goal just because the defensive trio covered his back) nor can dribble his way out of trouble like Verratti or prime Pirlo would be capable of

Serb,who will be in your squad at the Euros?

Oh yeah,I forgot...

We'd easily each to the finals if we were invited to this eurocup but yurocuckss are too afraid of us.

Vela and Guardado are too good desu

>Hinterseer
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How did he make the squad? Wasn't he kind of shit at Gladbach?

I don't mean Hinteregger, who went full JUST at Gladbach, but has repeatedly shown what he can do for the nt.

I mean Lukas Hinterseer, who has the footballing brain of a donkey and hasn't had a single good game for the nt, despite being called up for years now. I'd rather have Grillitsch, so there is some sort of backup in midfield.

No Inler? Lol

Dropped, because he hasn't played in like 6 months. Lichtsteiner's the new captain, Behrami vice, and I think Xhaka third.

Grillitsch has not made a single nt appearance. He was not called up once. Hinterseer may be bad, there is a reason he is our number 3 striker; however, there are not good strikers around atm who are austrians so we sadly kind of need him ( gregoritsch is still too young and was not called up once so far - like Grillitsch )

True he's still talented tho, I remember when Arsenal were interested in him, also Klose is a good CB he not get in?

>mfw Claudio Marchisio will miss the Euros and has basically ruined his football career by getting injured while filming a TV advert

Koller could have dropped Grillitsch after the preparation camp. The guy has virtually unlimited potential and could be groomed as Baumgartlinger's successor.

Ded. He'd have just about been fit in time. Elvedi is a good enough replacement anyway, and might actually end up playing if Schär can't get fit in time.

5 negroes, 10 muslims (ex yugs and turks) and only 8 true switzerlands, too bad

>Marchisio ruined his football career by getting injured while filming a TV advert
The fuck? Didn't he get hurt in the game against Palermo?

9, Elvedi is Swiss, despite what the name might sound like.

he did

>Immobile over Giovinco

Romania

GK: LOL
DEF: LOL
MID: LOL
ATT: LOL

We're gonna do great!

Immobile is one of Gonde's favourites, and Giovinco is fucking shit. You hardly need be surprised. If anything, the issue is calling Immobile and Eder but not Berardi or Gabbiadini or even Pavoletti.

>Berardi or Gabbiadini or even Pavoletti
are they footballers or opera singers

Ah well, opera singers is a better stereotype for italians than mobsters, I'll take that.

>I rate Joe Vnco

Does it not bother you that your national team has more in common with albania than you?