/heem/: memorial day edition

UPCOMING EVENTS (June):
6/4: EFN 49: Bratislava
(((STARTS AT 11 AM EDT, 8 AM PDT, 4 PM BST)))
6/4: UFC 199 (Bisping vs Rockhold 2)
6/10: Titan FC 39 (Cavalcante vs Healy)
6/12: Pancrase 278 (Sunabe vs Haita)
6/17: ONE FC (TBA)
6/17: Bellator 156 (Galvao vs Dantas)
6/17: EFN Global (Fedor vs Maldonaldo)
6/18: UFC FN 89 (MacDonald vs Thompson)
6/24: Bellator 157 (Jackson vs Ishii)
6/25: GLORY 31 (Vakhitov vs Bouzidi)

UPCOMING EVENTS: (July):
7/1: ONE FC (TBA)
7/7: UFC FN 90 (Dos Anjos vs Alvarez)
7/8: TUF 23 Finale (Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha)
7/9: UFC 200 (DC vs Jones 2)
7/10: UFC Hall of Fame Inductions
7/13: UFC FN 91 (Ferguson vs Chiesa)
7/16: Bellator 158 (Kimbo vs Thompson)
7/23: UFC on Fox 20 (Holm vs Shevchenko)
7/24: Pancrase 279 (Ishiwatari vs Brookins)
7/30: UFC 201 (Lawler vs Woodley)

PREVIOUS THREAD: NEWS:

>Garbrandt heemed Almeida
mmafighting.com/2016/5/30/11809898/ufc-fight-night-88-results-cody-garbrandt-knocks-out-thomas-almeida

>Werdum vs Rothwell set for UFC 203
mmafighting.com/2016/5/29/11809620/fabricio-werdum-vs-ben-rothwell-set-for-ufc-203-in-cleveland

>Garbrandt wants to fight a top 10 opponent at UFC 203
mmajunkie.com/2016/05/cody-garbrandt-targets-ufc-203-return-against-opponent-ready-to-be-knocked-out-of-his-shoes

>Arlovski vs Barnett to headline UFC FN Hamburg
mmafighting.com/2016/5/30/11810814/andrei-arlovski-vs-josh-barnett-set-to-headline-ufc-fight-night

THREAD THEME SONGS:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt8y18YFH70
youtube.com/watch?v=z4i3LmR0K74

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4
youtu.be/1ALb1UY7tMk
youtu.be/XjBn1bdmmiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Schaub?

THREAD THEME

>dead thread
>dead """""""""""______""""""""""

be careful.

oh boy

If you dont eat any potato salad today the terrorists have won.

DR DANA

>GGG's doppelganger in the back mirin

potato salad is mayonnaise with potatoes?

>tfw its starting to kick in that the Almeida fedoras have been eternally BTFO

Even better than the Tumenov fedoras getting embarrassed

youtu.be/1ALb1UY7tMk

youtu.be/XjBn1bdmmiA

>Last PPV main event to stay intact was 195

Technically no since that was originally supposed to be Ronda-Holly

>Boлoдя Cтoянoв.jpg
What did he mean by this?

I completely spaced on the fights yesterday, anyone got some spicy webms of Barao getting slapped around?

The Tumenov one was the best

>mfw people tried to argue Gunnar was done because he lost to Demian fucking Maia

>mfw losing to Demian "I used to be a middleweight who outgrappled Chael Sonnen" Maia on the ground means you're a bad fighter

Gunnar is shit. Tumenov is the only ranked opponent he has beaten. He gets wrecked by high level competition.

Gunni is definitely a fuck of a lot better than you are implying bud

Not an argument.

>Tumenov is the future WW champ, nobody can stand with him. He is lethal!

*tips fedora*

Did Cruz domin8ted Cat? Yes? No?

So strawweight is Brazil's only hope for a champ right?

Wilson Reis has got it covered, bro

neither is what you said

Just go through the threads lad

I started training last week in about 6 years I'll be 155 champ

Not an argument.

Demian Maia bro

lol weak

Still, not an argument.

you suck at this

That's some top-tier autism, why even bother responding anymore

Not an argument.

Yes it is you dumb fuck

stop

No, it's an opinion.

>yes, it is
Also, that's not argument.

a difference of opinion is an argument

what you are trying to say is that it's not a valid statement

it is, without question, an argument

Its an opinion in response to your opinion you stupid fuck

>Also not an argument

Not an argument

>tyreese BTFO

Offering opinion with no reasoning is not making an argument.
I agree, it is an opinion, not an argument.

>Offering opinion with no reasoning is not making an argument.
yes it is

Not an argument.

Do you guys remember when Dana said Barao was the number 1 p4p?

Friendly heeminder

dana says a lot of shit

and btw this reminds me about how pointless and ridiculous the notion of "p4p" is

Yes it is you stupid fuck

>durrrrr Gunnar sucks
>well that isnt true
>NOT AN ARGUMENT

I can't wait until you fucking kill yourself

Not
An
Argument

american sperg is one of my favourite ones tb.h

Im gonna celebrate with your worthless parents when you hang yourself.

Not an argument.

>Miocic pic has no belt
ufc getting lazy

>Arlovski vs Barnett

Too early for a new thread?

Go for it brother

You don't get the last word in, autismo

He's being careful

>people actually thought almeida would win
>people actually thought sterling would win

Not an argument.

good thread guys

pls shoot yourself already

Not an argument.
Don't worry, I got it covered.

NEW

last word

Well done, what's the next step of your masterplan?

Yes Ma'am

pick a number from 1 to 118

basketball americans really wanted the good looking white guys to lose

>"Gunnar isn't shit because"
Rofl

lol desean

How do we save /heem/?

This event was spicy overall
WMMA can be interesting sometimes

stop responding to shitposters and stop shitposting

But I'm a shitposter and you just responded to me. You fool.

lol idiot

#rekt

Guys I had a dream last night.I was at UFC 199. And it happened. Faber knocked out Cruz. They had a pretty hard fought battle. With both sides getting fucked up. Since Faber is one of those iron chinned faggots like Shields he waddled in and caught Cruz. In the post fight Cruz blamed the new weight cutting policies on the loss. And said he might have to move up because he almost killed himself making weight. Trust me. Put the house,the rent,car, all of it on Faber.

Dreams I've had come true.
>Weidman knocking out Silva
>Bisping beating Anderson
>Nate beating Conor
>Conor beating Aldo
>Cody beating Almeida
>Golden State Warriors being the champions last year
>calling Panthers/Broncos headlining the Superbowl and the outcome one year ahead

Brb lads, mum brought home pizza

guys I had this dream I was watching faber vs cruz and I was like I'd fight both of you, slip your first haymaker with ease because you're overzealous and looking for the KO, which was clearly evident based on your body language and mewvement, then I immediately counter with a left uppercut right elbow hook to the nose combo, step in for a hard judo toss but instead of tossing, I do a quick capoeira handstand and donkey kick you square in the nuts, now you're reeling in pain and I turn to face the other guy, but he's not even ready to go because he's worried about what I'm capable of doing because he just saw me kick you in the nuts, he goes to square up but I throw a lightning fast straight fingered jab to the eyes, causing him to immediately recoil and cover his face with both hands, which, you guessed it, leaves his groin unprotected, and of course I capitalize, quickly sliding to my knees like I just scored a goal in soccer, and ripping a Mendes-esque right uppercut square to the bottom of the scrotum, crushing both testes between my hard uppercut and the pelvic bone, at which point I turn around and quickly crack you with an oblique kick but it lands directly on the front of your throat and now you can't breathe, so I ensure that my rear foot is placed directly on top of your testicles, but the second guy is beginning to get up, covering his balls and his eyes, so I wind up and put all of my full body torque into a tornado kick, but just as the kick is about to land on the side of his temple and likely kill him, I land gently on my feet, tip m'fedora and walk out of the bar, everyone staring silently with their mouths wide, and just before I walk out into the street I turn and stare directly into your eyes and say fuck u goof, I whip out my phone and I've already got fight pass loaded up, I click on recent additions to fight pass and quickly locate a spicy banger, and it buffers as I step out into the street, everyone knowing that I am, by far, a true fight fan

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, that one day right down in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exhalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

>Gunnar sucks because uhhhh

Lmao

Not an argument.

>he goes to square up but I throw a lightning fast straight fingered jab to the eyes, causing him to immediately recoil and cover his face with both hands, which, you guessed it, leaves his groin unprotected, and of course I capitalize, quickly sliding to my knees like I just scored a goal in soccer, and ripping a Mendes-esque right uppercut square to the bottom of the scrotum, crushing both testes between my hard uppercut and the pelvic bone

>mfw I had a dream I could heem everyone here
Wait. NVM. I know i can heem every here

Cat is my MMA mommyfu

I wish Barao spoke English. I feel like his voice would be hilarious.

lads give me some good mma podcasts, ones that actually talk about fighting not like JRE and FATK

Do you prefer an early stoppage or a late stoppage?

I already did put money on Faber...Bisping too. Gotta love the underdogs

TFATK with Brendan Schaub and Bryan Callen

A decision that was an entertaining fight desu

thanks lad

>This is the best thread in the whole Sup Forums

Reminder that Americans all won last night.