Post the most american pic you have

Post the most american pic you have

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pentagon-loses-sight-of-500-million-in-counterterrorism-aid-given-to-yemen/2015/03/17/f4ca25ce-cbf9-11e4-8a46-b1dc9be5a8ff_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/pentagon-loses-sight-of-500-million-in-counterterrorism-aid-given-to-yemen/2015/03/17/f4ca25ce-cbf9-11e4-8a46-b1dc9be5a8ff_story.html

>Leopard

ebin :D

I wonder what this street is like today

That's the joke

this is what happens when (((black people))) start selling shoes for several hundred dollars

Does anyone have the pic of spurdo wearing a tie yelling about "semper fidelis yall" or something like that?

I always wondered what this human is eating? Some sort of cheese? A pack of weirdly colored butter?

Pretty sure it's a giant block of cheddar cheese.

what human?

> confusing Poland with Germany
> naming Hitler as most famous German

Muh heritage retard trolling around

please tell me this isn't real

hmmmm

this one always makes me kek

kek

u jelly commie faggots get fucked

Oh no wait, this was taken in Norway haha...hah...

>and then there's this faggot

I don't know why byt American residential/suburbs creeps me out. Reminds me of the one in Edward Scissorhands, as if it's hiding something really fucked up behind these colourful houses.

yeah I always imagine that behind the facade there is bunch of psychobats who pretend to be friendly, but actually wants to murder their neighbors in brutal ways.

allah akbhar

finnish black friday

What would be a black Friday without black people ?

In some ways, I guess every country is USA.

based

Theyre just commieblocks but for the middle class.

I love in Dallas (Garland is a suburb, still on Dallas county), and I remember this. Gave me such a freedom boner. Last time we were patriotic was when those BLM nigs killed our police officers.

was it black because it was night all day long?