New barca kits

Who else /can't wait to buy one/ here

So glad they trashed those Nike abominations

Other urls found in this thread:

beinsports.com/us/sports-burst/news/barcelona-left-on-shelf-after-real-madrids-ch/268993
theguardian.com/football/2016/may/30/lionel-messi-barcelona-trial-for-unpaid-taxes-to-start-on-tuesday
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buying kits of clubs that aren't from your city

>barca
>ever

Are they still trying to create the ugliest away kit possible or have they stopped with that?

I have a Brazil kit too, retardinho

What are you gonna do about it

Wait, no more sponsors?

Nothing, you just look like someone who knows nothing about football and thinks "pele is le best ever". If you want to look like a loser, than go ahead.

I thought these were beautiful. Kinda want them to bring these back

That's right were not cucked by Ahmed anymore

Sponsor is on back and left arm.
Jersey looks like shit up close anyway.

>we

t. New Barcelona, Idaho

Looks like the uniform for someone who works at a candy store

>wear Ronaldo Brazil nt jersey
>equates to having no knowledge about football
>"than go ahead"

Got me to reply/10

I'm actually from Barcelonakill, New York

>liking barcelona
>buying a European teams kit when you live in america
just stop

What if I moved around? Do I have to sell my old kit and buy a new one from that city?

beinsports.com/us/sports-burst/news/barcelona-left-on-shelf-after-real-madrids-ch/268993

>Poor unfancied, non-Champions League-winning Barcelona have been left struggling without a shirt sponsor for the new season. The deal with Qatar Airways has not been renewed leaving room for a cheap razor club logo or that rather cool magic hose that shrinks back into a tiny ball after being used.

>The new-look strips for the upcoming season were released on Monday with the stripes now going vertically rather than horizontally after Leo Messi complained that he wanted something more slimming to accommodate a summer-time BBQ splurge that the wee Argentinean is planning.

>literally cucked by a tax evading player
>the sharia of Qatarlona

We get it, you're trying to show how cool you are by wearing a jersey from a country you've never been to.

Haven't a bunch of the management also been named in the Panama papers?

If Messi says jump, everybody at Barca says "how high?" For the Argentina NT it's the same way

theguardian.com/football/2016/may/30/lionel-messi-barcelona-trial-for-unpaid-taxes-to-start-on-tuesday

I'm not sure but I'm surprised this isn't being discussed.

You do realize sports burst is like The Onion right? Probably not, most likely a Trump supporter as well.

Tbh, being a foreigner and living in the US, every american I see just casually walking about in a football kit looks like a colossal try hard faggot.

I do not feel the same way about yank blokes wearing american football, basketball or nhl tops though.

Ok we get it, no ones allowed to wear soccer jerseys around you. You're probly loads of fun at parties.

>wearing sports-related clothing at parties
Americucks really don't have any sense of style

>"ahahaha american sports are SHIIIT"
>"wow a fucking yank trying to support a football club DISGUSTING!"

I'm not the same guy lel. But seriously though, you shouldn't wear Euro football tops.

I don't think the same way when I see blokes in MLS gear either desu, but once you've seen as many yanks as I have wearing a Yahnited/Bayern/PSG/Real/Barca top just to walk down the fucking street, you lose all respect for yank football fans as a whole. You just, you just don't get it tbqhwym8y.

>posting reaction gifs from shitty anime

So they literally copied CSKA uniform?

Just about, actually.

I'm not autistic so no I don't understand your little mental quirks

What a cuck

You're just trying to lash out because you know you got btfo

>about

I wonder how triggered one of y'all would be if you saw me in my Yokohama F Marinos jersey

Same here with NFL and Rugby, people aren't the owner of anything to spit rules on everybody.

*teleports behind you*

>he thinks the "respect" of an American is worth shit
kek

>wearing sports-related clothing at parties
Amerifats really don't have any sense of style

>Not being alpha enough that you can turn up to a party wearing a training top for your university and look aesthetic

>cska is the first and only club in the world with blue and red vertical lines

>Back to Vertical stripes
>Back to Success

that's what they get for trying to avoid white kids, which are natural away choice colors for a team that wears dark blue and maroon. Cucked by RM forever.

Except Pelé is the best ever, user. Don't blame the kid for wanting the ugly bright jersey without the ugly ad.

hmm