ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Сперма
youtube.com/watch?v=8VAQ6zOKW4s
youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the ol' Russia is not European meme

Ah yes

>yuropoors education

it literally is though

> Let's create a Christian country ruled by a Tsar, derived from the Latin title for the Roman emperors Caesar and based on Christian civilization.

> We are not Europeans.

We was pagans

So wuz all Europeans

Western Europe, on the other hand, is Christian from the lower Pleistocene.

>Russians
>humans

everything about russia is based on bulgarian titles and byzantine religion

the title tsar was used by bulgarians because byzantines were too butthurt to call us emperor

When Europoors was christians we wuz pagans

Russia was basically a Christian invention, before Christianity there was nothing called Russia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Сперма

At least they won't have a pension crisis

>H-how dare you mention facts you cock sucker

not russia

Kievan Rus' (Old East Slavic: Pѹ́cь[2] (Rus'), Pѹ́cьcкaѧ зeмлѧ[2] (Ruskaya zemlya), Ancient Greek: Ῥωσία, Latin: Rus(s)ia, Ruscia, Ruzzia

you also may change some proxies because you dont like the facts

>no sources
aaaaxaxaxaxaxaxa

>Ireland
>81.4

>England
>81

/ÉIRE/ FOR LYFE NIGGA

No

The text is obviously from wiki, and has citations. You want sources? Look that up

Can please someone explain this 'Russia is European' meme? Sup Forums is literally the only place I've seen it in. Who exactly is supposed to be triggered, us or europeans?

>Can please someone explain this 'Russia is European' meme?
Russia is on the same continent as Europe and also physically right next to it.
The triggering depends on the context.

nobody is supposed to be triggered by being told they are from the continent they are on
I don't know what Putler is teaching you in schools but you're the weird ones not us

no i dont wanna

>ask a question
>'muh Putin'
The thread was obviously about culture, not geography. Also Europe is not a continent, Eurasia is.

The only people who think Russians aren't European are Russians.

Western Russia is definitely European
Eastern Russia is more Asiatic

try asking brits there in what part of europe poland is situated

*Ode to Joy plays in the background

And the rest of the world, besides a bunch Sup Forums shitposters.

muh Putin is a valid answer, because it's obvious that you considering yourself some special snowflake separate thing because of political reasons and not cultural. Unless you think Russia has nothing in common culturally with the rest of Eastern Europe, which would be stupid.

what did he mean by this

>And the rest of the world, besides a bunch Sup Forums shitposters.

Wrong

Britain is NOT European!

youtube.com/watch?v=8VAQ6zOKW4s

>yourself some special snowflake separate thing because of political reasons and not cultural
'What, you have more than a thousand years of unique culture? Lol, fuck off, everyone is Yurop now.'

How many of them would answer - Central Europe and not Eastern according to you?

>'What, you have more than a thousand years of unique culture?

>This is what Russians actually believe.

By saying you're not a part of Europe, you're actually validating Patton's famous quote about Russia.

>Settled by Germanics
>invaded by Danes
>invaded by the French
>invaded (sort of) by the Dutch
>monarch has German heritage
>
>not European

lol nobody is trying to steal your culture, what the fuck is this victim complex you have

I don't really think it matters but I unironically believe in central Europe existing, I think most people that deny it are just participating in lighthearted Sup Forums poland bullying as is traditional here

>american poster sharing their valuable insights into other people's cultures
Always a blast

you russians are older than americans, but don't forget we Serbs are older

>Russian church created 1589
>Serbian church created 1219

>nobody is trying to steal your culture
I didn't say that, but I don't see any reason for this meme's existence. It's not funny, it's not banter. It's just dumb shitposting.

delete this

Italy is not european

i think his answer is irony portraying you kek

>Normans
>French

When will this meme die

The stealing/destruction of culture meme is classic nationalist/nativist brainwashing, Putin strikes again.

American intellectuals can only be rivaled by polish ones

>english text
>most european

Fuck off that's just independence of church. You are not Serbian. You are an uncultured American. You are not slavic. You are a dirty anglo. Now fuck off and dont call yourself Serbian again

I didn't know every major academic work on European history is dumb shitposting. Would you like to offer some more Kremlin-approved alternatives?

>I don't really think it matters
so you portraying others constantly and as shit and misrepresent them, than someone else is "special snowflake" cause iron curtain that still exist in the heads of so called "west" that you kinda of imagine you are, then again blame russians for it

pusi kurac bre IZRODE

Srbi su stari 5000 godina mi smo prvi narod na svetu bre!!!! ODJEBI!

Eesti...

arguing whether you are in one specific cultural/geographic zone of Europe is not really the same as denying that you're a European when you're a white, christian, Indo-European language speaker with many historical ties to Europe who is most likely living in what is overwhelmingly agreed to be the continent of Europe desu senpai

>Britain is NOT European!
>posting a video of british girl defending UK is Europe

She is German

why is FINLAND like that eh??????

I would never have said it by the accent.

Anyway say "Britain is NOT European!" and post a video of a girl defending the opposite is stupid.

I didn't post the video but I watched it and she references the fact she is German you utter smeg

The only person that I've met IRL who tried to convince me that Russia is totally european, was an American autist who was both a white supremacist and a fan of 'muh russian literature'. So for him that was an ideological issue. Take it as you will.

How many non-Russians have you met irl bydlo.

The denying of culture is a classic imperialist technique. All habits die hard?

I just saw the part of the video where she talks about UK is Europe and how she does oral sex.

More than you've met people in your entire life, Cletus.

Nobody is denying Russian culture. You wouldn't say French, Italians, Germans, and British are all the same culture because they're European.

There is a broader cultural origin beyond your specific nation you know.

*old habits die hard
maybe you're right, it still makes you sound like a whiny little bitch though :^)

All those cultures are parts of a broader European one. Russian culture is not European. Saying otherwise is either ignorance or an attempt to erase our cultural identity.
It was obviously autocorrect, you twat.

so brits are actually fascist to the bone but in denial and constantly blaming others for that. Nice that you finally admitted it. Reminds of what whiny little bitches are you when pakis rape you london

>Russian culture is not European. Saying otherwise is either ignorance or an attempt to erase our cultural identity.
you caught us, damn you

OK
>an ugly pseudo-Russian has a disparaging opinion about my country
Wow, never seen that before.

>All those cultures are parts of a broader European one. Russian culture is not European. Saying otherwise is either ignorance or an attempt to erase our cultural identity.

Than your fucking retarded.

>your fucking retarded
>your

?????????

Really makes you think

immortal person reporting in

>my country
At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK, including 24.5% born outside of Europe
The 2011 census recorded that 2,998,264 people or 36.7% of London's population are foreign-born (including 24.5% born in a non-European country) making London the city with the second largest immigrant population, behind New York City, in terms of absolute numbers.

youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

>This grammar mistake will surely distract from the fact I have no concept of historic origins of European cultures.

Are they counting Arabs as asians in that?

uhhh

What is bre, serbbros?

Well that certainly would be terrible if I was petty enough to be concerned about such things. Luckily I don't live in an ex-USSR shithole, so I'm not :D

>Luckily I don't live in an ex
You just said that you are immigrant diaspora as statistic show. Nothing new here.