Why are there so many Jap haters on Sup Forums? Besides the fact that you frequent an anime imageboard...

Why are there so many Jap haters on Sup Forums? Besides the fact that you frequent an anime imageboard, Japan is one of the few right wing countries with massive amounts of culture that hasn't been ruined by the west.

Other options include
>Russia, an authoritarian shitole
>China, a censored authoritarian shithole
>Eastern European countries, they're nice but far to small

What's your point?

Japs were funded by jews in their war against russia, they invaded western colonies and saved jews from ebil nazis.

Isnt that enough reason to dislike them (from nazi pov)?

the same people who come to the international section of an anime forum to circlejerk in their dedicated general exclusively with their fellow countrymen.

The same kind of people who use pepe avatars on social media with their clear name. Just ignore them.

DIGGERS
JAPS GO HOME

>an anime imageboard
There are several anime boards here, and this isn't one of them.

That being said, Japan itself ain't a bad place.

I don't see why you'd hold a grudge 100 years a later, especially since the US basically raped and dismantled Japan's government afterwards. Also I'd argue that your country is under the influence of Jews far more than Japan.

100% sure nazi would beat japan if they won WW2

Demo bokuga suki dayo

They're conservative, but they're not western

I admire certain elements, but I don't "support" Japan

>with massive amounts of culture that hasn't been ruined by the west.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

because there are too many weebs, so they want to keep balance?

Japan is always overrated or underrated, worshiped or laughed.
But most of the people don't care about the actual japan.
So It's ok.

>anime
>japan
into the trash it goes

>hasn't been ruined by the west.
no

You're not japenese are you just a autistic, low test beta male with 0 real world experience

I'm jealous of the Japanese Tbh

I wish there was a Portuboo phenomena

2 nukes..

drop one in Lisbon and another in Beja and then let us culturally dominate the weak minded of other nations

Embarrassing desu

it's not as if everyone loves Americans.

Jap haters? that's ok. we don't really like foreigners.

Sup Forums is maximal weeb desu

All hates come from Loves

was chatting up a cute azn girl at the factory i work at but did not realize that the two other girls i had been flirting with work in different departments of the same factory.

they got together and found out and are now co-co-conspiring against me.

this is not how i had envisioned this scenario to play out.

had originally plotted for them to cat fight each other out and winner would get me.

now it seems like i am getting no pussy at all....

you know what they say,

if you try to chase two rabbits...you will catch none

follow the white rabbit

i don't give a shit about japan and this is not an anime imageboard

also: kys weebshit

>and this is not an anime imageboard
kek

t. delusional weebshit

>right wing
>implying that's a good thing

> with massive amounts of culture
what culture? I mean their native culture is very primitive
even ancient greeks and romans had more developed culure than Japs

what you just said is the most eurocentric thing i've heard since 19th century. they do have a lot of culture, the fact that it was largely unknown to us for a very long period made us use a label like 'primitive' instead of 'real' culture like that which we were used to praise: greco-roman. if you want to argue against this i would ask of you to present an objective scale of primitive-advanced and a way to measure it would be nice too thanks.

Right wing culture and media is very unique nowadays

>muh Classics
Already ingrained in European culture

Being uniqe doesnt make it better.
By primitive I mean having almost no affection on the progress of mankind. Greek and roman culture had an extremely important role in the development of european civilization; they actually laid the foundation of it while Japs... just were stagnating for centuries until XIX century.

i'm a bit confused here. i thought we were talking about culture. how on earth is culture bound to the progress of mankind and what exactly is this progress you speak of?

Actully I'd argue that in the age of rampant globalization being unique is a good thing.

>inb4 African shananigans

Ok, even speaking about culture we, for one, have greek philosophy, greek literature which still can be considered actual.

As I said, they laid the foundation of european civilization, origins of it are found in ancient rome and greece; even fundamentals of almost all sciences were developed in Greece (but of course some of their knowledge regarding it was taken from civilization of Ancient ME). And Japs... yeah unique traditional culture.

you're mixing up a lot of different things. culture and science for instance. one of those definitely advances humankind, the other not so much imho. and about the philosophy, the only thing still applicable today is ethics, which admittedly spawned all sorts of useful knowledge of do/don't and roman law and all that, but imho having legislature is already borderline of being not culture, but something else.. maybe, even purely biological determination of sorts. still i want to know what is it about culture that advances humankind?

chinkgook NEET immigrants whining and spamming about japan 24/7
closet crooked weebs having a tendency of acting like anti japan to come off as an edgelord and being unable to resist a trend of 4chans mainstream looking things because of their inherent weakness as nerd, willingly taking part in it to feel secure as a result.

Evenif their philosophy is not applicable now, but anyway it's the basis of all european philosophyical theories and ideas. But not only philosophy, but also arts, which have roots in Ancient Greece.

ok, i agree with what you said, but still, this doesn't translate to some kind of advancement of humankind. at least not apparently. maybe i'm not seeing something that you are. if so, tell me.

but for the sake of argument, let's take a concrete example. let's have an artist. clearly a representative of that which is cultural, right? i think so. now he paints a picture. he does this in a style of an age. then, time moves on and he adapts another style. clearly art and culture as such have advanced, or changed, or something like that. but now i ask: how has humankind advanced by this? my answer to this question is: not at all. is yours different? and how?

If about art, in fact it doesnt really advance. But originally I meant culture in a broad sense as all achievements of some civilization, in my case greeks.

in your broad understanding of culture, do you consider technology as part of it?

I have doubts regarding that if you mean modern times due to globalization . But I know about what you're thinking - no, japanese techological advancement is a result of westernezation and it has noting to do with traditional Japan.

that's actually not what i was aiming for, but i'm glad you brought it up since i've been meaning to ask of you: do you think it's justified to label them as 'primitive' even when they have thousands of years of independent culture?

But it's really primitive. Some african tribes also have thousands and thousands years or independent culture and what?

>and what?
we get back to the question of how do you measure primitive-advanced. you still haven't answered me how you can do this and then how do you measure which culture contributes to this mystical 'advance of humankind'. i'm sorry, but your understanding of the whole issue seems 'primitive' to me :D

>how do you measure primitive-advanced
Influence.
Greeks>Romans>Medieval Europe>Western Civilization>Modern world (totally based on the achievements of previous ones). While japs for thousands years before westernezation contributed nothing.

>:D

Are you a weeaboo?

i'm out of words. your ideas reflect only book knowledge. book that was written by a european, to a european, about europe. you probably don't even consider non-euros as humans since they have contributed so little to your almost religious "humankind" what ever that is.

that's just standard estonian communication for all ages since pre-2000 msn and the likes

>culture
>anime

> you probably don't even consider non-euros as humans
I'm far left actually. And all I've said before about japs can be applied to all european pagan slavic, german and celtic (and maybe some other) cultures; they were also primitive and basically shit.

did you come to this absolutely arbitrary division of shit vs. not shit by your own or did someone teach you this?

He's Russian, what did you expect?

>Ad hominem

What's wrong with my division? At least it reflects "utility" of cultures.

on an anonymous imageboard i find having expectations towards anyone or anything to be pointless

Imagine Japan without anime.Now ask yourselves.Would you still be interested in it?No Akihabara,no nothing

>"utility" of cultures.
to what purpose or end game? you have expressed this idea many times now, but i fail to see what it is and how one culture contributes to it and another doesn't

except of course your linear greek->roman... etc. "thing" which intellectually speaking is just a highly selective slit of blindness and ignorance through which to view world history and as such pointless in any other way than a random discussion here

anime is probably the least interesting thing about japan, ever.

You trolling me or what? How is that so hard to get my easy idea I've fucking explained a fucking 1000 times?

it's literally western style emoticon desu senpai.

You Japanese?
And what is the most?

your easy idea seems to be so easy that it's bordering stupidity

the most? idk. perhaps gardening or food? or maybe architecture? or even philosophy? those are really interesting things not childish drawing for imbecile losers.

yep.

Japan is alright as long as they are don't go imperial.

Last one from the OP

>it's bordering stupidity
>I dislike that and therefore it's stupid.

You consider your traditional culture to be primitive?

but that's just the point. you have no objectivity. you label something as primitive based on personal preference and play the record over and over and over and so on for as you yourself said 'a 1000 times', like a religion, blind to anything real and always repeating what was said by the authority.. in this case by authority i mean the eurocentric view of being cultured and not a primitive savage like 'those' who are 'there' and do stuff not like us, eat the wrong food, listen to the wrong music and fuck in weird ways etc.

this kind of attitude should be the definition of primitive :DDD

are you even able to read? he clearly says japanese culture... as does the front page of Sup Forums. what's your point mister cannotreadadian

yes

>primitive
I think it's a relative thing, so IDK.

>:DDD
Indeed.
>eurocentric view
Which is based on real facts.
> not a primitive savage like 'those' who are 'there'
I never really implied that. And seems you ignored my statement that pagan slavs (including russians) were also primitive. So my views arent like views of some edgy rightards.

anime is japanese culture dumbass

The only reason that people defend and love Japan on the internet it's because of animes, that's it.

No hate towards them, but without Anime, Japan would just be another boring asian country with very old culture.

that would go for all the countries huh or you are too nerdy to criticize about a country

i did not ignore that. i was kind of amazed about it. and i do not think in terms of left-right anyway so i don't care if you label yourself a leftist or rightist or centrist or what ever.
now, to get back on track!
your selection of facts only include a limited set of world culture. you conveniently ignore anything outside europe (even parts of europe like slavs, germanics and the others you mentioned earlier). how is this not primitive and stupid?

i'm having a discussion right now. i'll reply to you when i have time and you have learned sets and set rules. japanese culture >>>> anime. now shut up

without x every country would be a boring country

I mean weaboos desu.

Every weaboo has this dream of moving to japan, thinking that they'll have a life like their animus, but they end up working in a shitty factory on semi-slavery conditions and then cry back home.

I've seen shit like that happen several times.

If not Europe, then , Arabs (only early), Persians, Indians, Ancient ME - they all were ok but their influence and importance werent so strong.

>thinking that they'll have a life like their animus,
>I've seen shit like that happen several times.
have you seen this recently though? I'm pretty sure no one believes this anymore.

it's probably because the people who watch animus are not hard working. and most likely not working at all.

Forgot China.

Of course you know,90% of those are nippo brazilians.

I like japan,anime is kinda the only + about that culture.
We should have catholized that country tho

I live two blocks away from Liberade(Jap neighborhood) and my school was filled with weaboos. Yes, it's not as common as it was back in time, but i still see some. Last case i saw was last year.

He went to Japan because a friend of his wanted to draw manga, he went there, but since they didn't had any money to rent, they had to work. They didn't had time to draw any manga because they were either working or sleeping. Pass foward he ends up coming back.

Yeah, there's a video here about a girl that went to Japan with literally without nothing because she "wanted to see the lights". Got fucked royally of couse.

in terms of science and basic technology i would say their influence is not only strong, but permanent. in terms of culture i stand to my rigid view that as part of humankind developing it doesn't mean anything. but i guess your view of things (culture, science, tech) holds them closer together so you would disagree with me.

i was gonna bitch about that. not much, but still haha

Actually no, most are either white or pardo weaboos. Or pardo-japs.

Eesti btfoing russia once again

Not that I hate Japan, but did you think about what you said before you posted that
most of the middle east consists of right wing countries with massive amounts of """////culture////""", only some of which have been ruined by the west

even worse, those are authoritarian shitholes with brown people

Pretty sure the communist party has had a massive growth in the recent years. Also their right-wing is not really similar to the west's. They're pretty liberal in a few points.
Iran is a pretty cultured country desu

wow, this discussion is already ~3hours. time to wrap things up and turn to sleep really. thanks for replies.

i wouldn't use such demeaning words. we had a discussion, that's it. there is no winner/loser, only the truth, hopefully, sometimes, maybe

>but permanent.
Of course, since they contributed something, it remains permament. But at some point of history they all either stagnated or even degraded (unfortunately).