youtube.com/watch?v=gdpqUMvRP3g
youtube.com/watch?v=3_TcVC7pRu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ic0ZzSQNHNA
youtube.com/watch?v=4nYyvYNvdq0
youtube.com/watch?v=sHE6v6mj600
autosport.com/news/report.php/id/124524
youtube.com/watch?v=wXXqcQYkFGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-h6GHEEWR_U
cdn-7.motorsport.com/static/img/mgl/1000000/1080000/1087000/1087300/1087367/s1_1.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=9L8MeD-9SFE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Zq384S2s0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=771_r8J5Wlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

amd amx

rase gars :DDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=gdpqUMvRP3g
wish i had a setup like this

That setup with VR goggles would be amazing.

probably a lot cheaper as well now i think about it

how many NEETbux would that set you back?

Can't they keep fucking wild animals off the goddamn tracks? That hog weighs a thousand pounds at 230 mph.

the playseat without the moving parts or the steering wheel is €1k because muh red bull alone

Lewis ain't that heavy.

C A N A D A
A
N
A
D
A

to be fair, the "Red Bull" on it doesn't raise the price all that much compared to the plain models of that seat

that's still a lot of dollars, though

>Canada
Shit, we're not gonna see Bieber here too are we?

HA HA TIME FOR
>OPINIONS

BEST F1 DRIVERS PRE-1975
1. Jim Clark
2. Juan Manuel Fangio
3. Jackie Stewart

BEST F1 DRIVERS 1975-PRESENT
1. Michael Schumacher
2. Alain Prost
3. Niki Lauda
4. Nelson Piquet
5. Ayrton Senna
6. Fernando Alonso
7. Mika Hakkinen
8. Sebastian Vettel
9. Nigel Mansell
10. Lewis Hamilton

Honourable Mentions: Kimi Raikkonen, Gilles Villeneuve, Ronnie Peterson

BEST ON THE GRID RIGHT NOW (current form is a major, but not only, factor)
1. Daniel Ricciardo
2. Fernando Alonso
3. Nico Rosberg
4. Lewis Hamilton
5. Sebastian Vettel

Honourable Mentions: Max Verstappen, Kimi Raikkonen

I partially disagree with your opinions

no. Bieber is too cool to go to Canada now. He's been Americanized by the music industry.

I personally hate seeing the wheel/gloves on the screen. I prefer to turn them off, have the bare cockpit and see my own wheel. I try to have the screen set up to a near 1:1 size ratio with my physical wheel and the in game view.

Ameriburger here trying to get in to the sport...which team and driver should I support?

do you like justin bieber?

>Alonso
>good in 2016
wew

>team
Haas, of course.
>driver
watch like 10 or so races before you pick one

I do not.

avoid hamilton at all costs

>The Vetlel is good meme is finally dead

Feels good man

>1975-PRESENT
>Ronnie Peterson
He died in '78 and his career was pretty much over by them

Also, Andretti, Jones, Reutermann, and Schekter were better in that late-70s/early-80s period.

Couple things to clue you in

>We all hate Vettel
>We all feel bad for Finnish drivers
>We all like Tricky Ricky
>Both Hamilton and Rosberg are cunts

He seems like a bit of a jackass. And I've been told that Vettel is a dick.

Nothing better than watching Vet lose

>>We all feel bad for Finnish drivers

So are Fins the Tottenham of F1?

>We

anyway
>>We all hate Vettel
No
>>We all feel bad for Finnish drivers
No
>>We all like Tricky Ricky
This is mostly true, I admit
>>Both Hamilton and Rosberg are cunts
HAM yes, opinion here on ROS is split 50/50

The Finns are the Finns of hockey desu

>Rosberg is a cunt

That is just plain wrong.

Nico is love. Nico is life.

Now Jenson on the other hand.....

Mad AMX if you want to take some risk

Fuck you.

I COULD buy that kind of setup, but I can't AFFORD it.

Do you think Max and Jos sniffed her Victoria's secret panties?

Who has the webm of Kvyat fucking everything up?

>He doesn't know how that would be considered a crime against humanity in the Great Canadian Soviet of Queerbekistan

They add a variable to an already rad race. Think of the butthurt if Ricciardo hit one after leading the whole race...

Reposting new tire sizes for next year, because damn does that make the car look so much better

>DAT ASS
>HNNNNNNNNG

F1 is making a comeback.

should be interesting to see how much more mechanical grip those will give and how lap times and competitiveness will change. A 25% increase in size is substantial

>how lap times and competitiveness will change
Hint: MWL

IS THAT AN OTTER?

youtube.com/watch?v=3_TcVC7pRu4

>That moment it stops
It had accepted death

I prefer the cobra

youtube.com/watch?v=Ic0ZzSQNHNA

>Have accident and slide off into the run off area
>Land next to a fucking cobra

I will buy this game and play the shit out of it. Embarrassed to be honest.

damn, did Checo piss off the guy who made that cover?

Pic related

Release date?

yeah I thought Nico was seen as a good driver now that he was winning and not letting Hamilton cuck him, after Monaco I don't know how to feel about him tho he drove like shit and let Hamilton win

Also why would someone dislike Jenson?

sebastian vettel is numero uno :o)

Behind the nice face he is one of the biggest cunts in the paddock.

Probably mid to late August.

I'm just waiting for that to come out so the 2015 version will drop in price, it's still selling for about $50 used and I don't feel like paying that much

2017 here we come.

Look at that pic of Max he looks worse than ever.

really? I can't imagine what could be so wrong

won't they even consider rbr's idea?

That was more popular with the drivers for obvious reasons, I think it's more likely something clear like that will be what ends up on the cars

It's just so lame. They don't need a freaking halo. If you can walk away from these Halos are irrelevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=4nYyvYNvdq0

youtube.com/watch?v=sHE6v6mj600

The RBR solution will be 2018 I think.

It's not about massive crashes, it's about debris from other cars hitting the driver. People have died from being hit in the head with springs and tires from other cars

Lad, I'm against them as well, but those crashes have pretty much nothing to do with the sort of incidents which would call upon the halo/aeroscreen solution.

FIA said that the aeroscreen will give a lot of aerodynamic advantage to Red Bull

so they're going for halo.

It's halo first then Aeroscreen the year after to let everyone study the aeroscreen for a year

who Sup Forums here

I'm part of the way there

She had that facial expression after I came in her after forty seconds to be honest

That's fine for screens but under a VR display no hands is rather uncomfortable and disconcerting

no

Oh yeah for VR definitely

It seems FIA preferred the halo
autosport.com/news/report.php/id/124524

>It is understood the aeroscreen is also heading in a direction the FIA is not keen to pursue at this stage, although it is far from off the table for 2018 onwards.

>For now, a modified version of the halo - first seen on the Ferrari during pre-season testing at Barcelona - is scheduled for further safety testing on June 24.

>Providing the upgraded halo passes these tests then it will be formally approved at the next technical regulations meeting on July 6.

So we will have aggressive looking cars with big fat tyres and a stupid halo will ruin it all, well done FIA

*at least for 2017 as you people said

Any reason why they prefer the halo over a windscreen? I guess the only things I can think of would be when it's wet out, and bug/debris buildup, but that one can be solved with tear away screen protectors like other motorsports at least

Because they came up with it

I read that the halo is quicker to develop in time for next season.

Plus there are still some potential issues with the aeroscreen that still has no agreed solutions.

So fucking what?? When did this happen? People die every day driving to work. Better have everyone stay home,

you're a dumbass. People die driving to work, that doesn't mean car companies stop trying to make them safer. Same thing goes for F1, you'd rather see more people die from getting brain damage from flying debris? A guy in Indycar was killed last year by just that

Which no halo prevents.

>So fucking what?? When did this happen?
Brands Hatch, 2009: At a formula 3 race Henry Surtees is killed by an errant tire bouncing off his head.

Hungaroring, 2009: Massa gets hit by a spring, knocks him out and spears into the barrier.

Pocono, 2015: At an Indycar race Justin Wilson is killed when a nosecone from Sage Karam's car somehow hits him in the head. Wilson was in a coma and died the following day.

Honestly I wish they went with the Aeroscreen device instead of the halo; it is a more attractive option so I hope they can work at it some more. Ditto with that of the halo; it's ugly as hell.

Proof?

CAN'T PASS THE HAAS

explain to my how a shield protecting a driver's head from getting hit with debris, wouldn't prevent a driver's head from getting hit with debris

youtube.com/watch?v=wXXqcQYkFGQ

Except the one he got in heaven

>Hungaroring, 2009: Massa gets hit by a spring, knocks him out and spears into the barrier.

Yet no one was screaming for halos then? Why? Because this whole thing is about Jules anyways, not debris. Instead of knee jerk reactions maybe don't allow 12 ton tractors onto the race track? Hmmmm, better make a halo instead.

who cares what spurred it? Not denying the Jules incident was stupid, but if it's something that can increase safety without impacting the racing or performance, why not do it

It came DOWN on his head. It also weighed 8lbs, so if the spring that caught massa nearly killed no halo does anything anyways, it's like an artillery shell.

RIP in le mans

>muh halo
>muh aeroshit

Just face it faggots, bubble cockpits in by 2018

Because I just don't see it as necessary. They wreck all the time and walk away 99.9% of the time. Why change the car for this outlier event that might not be effective anyways?

>>Hungaroring, 2009: Massa gets hit by a spring, knocks him out and spears into the barrier.
>Yet no one was screaming for halos then?

Actually, you're wrong on that one. They were testing closed cockpits then and at the time FIA couldn't find a suitable way for driver egress if the car flips over. The halo and aeroscreen devices allow egress because the car isn't fully enclosed. The Justin Wilson death was what brought this into action though I don't doubt there were people working on (semi)closed cockpits in the years prior.
youtube.com/watch?v=-h6GHEEWR_U

Also to note, top fuel dragsters have been running closed cockpits or aeroscreened cockpits for a while, like this or picture related:
cdn-7.motorsport.com/static/img/mgl/1000000/1080000/1087000/1087300/1087367/s1_1.jpg
Sure, it's a different form of racing but when they crash they can crash hard.

because "outlier events" can and have taken driver's lives? why is this so tough for you to comprehend

Iannone vs Seagull

youtube.com/watch?v=9L8MeD-9SFE

that's a fat beaver. what's he doing on the track? building a chicane?

youtube.com/watch?v=5Zq384S2s0Q

feels

why not both?
then let the cars go faster because the drivers are """"safer""""

All of this halo stuff is to prevent F1 and the FIA from having a concussion lawsuit as happened with the NFL and NHL.

I don't give a fuck about driver safety. I just want to see fast cars with loud engines that go vroom vroom and good racing.

did it ded?

Montreal grand prix is the best race after Monaco

>I just want to see fast cars with loud engines that go vroom vroom and good racing.
fucking this
this is why i want the drivers to be as safe as fucking possible, hell make them invincible
the safer the driver
the faster and more powerful they can make the cars and the more interesting they can make the tracks

youtube.com/watch?v=771_r8J5Wlk

i miss the finger

kek