So, there is this thing in Norway called russ or something...

So, there is this thing in Norway called russ or something. All the girls are competing to see how many refugees they can fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=estP3sQ92CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gmcjD9HVxcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF? I love Norway now

I wanna be a refugee...

>All the girls are competing to see how many refugees they can fuck.

I want to be a refugee

>no source
>guaranteed (You) material
Sage

Russ is the epitome og degeneracy, and I still failed to get laid during the russ celebrations.
My m8 was literally dragged into a bush and got a blowjob from some girl he'd never seen before.

Time to run to Norway

>Norwegian degeneration

well obviously it's not about the refugees, it's just a school tradition
but it's true that girls are very much down to fuck during russ parties

Perhaps you didn't drink enough ?

How i can get to this russ parties?

live in russia xD

# of Muslims in Poland: Zero
# of Polish women who've fucked Muslims: Zero

Sure thing.

Just don't cry when you find out the truth.

I remember my time as russ. Only time i banged 2 girls at once, and a third afterward. Good times

You guys literally have a native ethnic group of Muslims you dumb cunt.

Poland is poor. No shit refugees don't want to move there.

>tfw not Norwegian
Then again, considering how autistic I during that age I very likely wouldn't have gotten laid, instead choosing to play video games on my own.

Nothing has changed from those times.

Is this some sort of pagan thing?

you need Jesus

Be a norwegian high scool student.

I was wondering the same thing myself. Some rudiment of a pre-Christian fertility festival?

I hate norway so much

It's not as old as pagan times, started in the early 1900s with students celebrating the end of gymnasium.

No, final celebration that you're an adult. So live life because tomorrow you're a cog in the machine is the idea. Like that amish coming of age stuff without the religious overtone

it's just Breivik not having finished the job yet desu

Meanwhile our chaste, churchgoing Catholic girls will each have 6 kids who will then populate the lands in the east as we build a new P-L Commonwealth and free Europe from kebab just like our illustrious forebearers in 1683.

holy shit how exactly are these parties?

I wanna feel bad for missing on teenage sex right now

I can sell you some old, pretty much unused pants. I didn't do anything during the russetid because of social autism, but I bought all the required stuff.

Ok. First you get your vaccines in order. You don't want to have bacterial meningitis after this ordeal. Hepatitis isn't common here, but you can never be too safe, am I right? So anyway. You come to Norway at the beginning of May. You put take my old pants, you scratch off the year, because it would reveal your old age. Then you go to a russefest. You can sneak into Tryvann pretty easily, I think. I know people who did. And I also saw some really old people taking the subway up there, so it's definitely possible. And there are other parties pretty much everywhere during the russetid, so you'll probably find something.

Once you're there, you dance like a retard and drink lots of alcohol, smoke lots of cigarettes and weed, take some MDMA, etc. all that stuff normies do. And then you just go about as you normally would in order to get laid. The procedure is probably the same as in other places, but it's easy mode out there, I'm assuming. I don't actually know, though.

1.2 kids*

deluded motherfucker

why are you writing cuckold fantasy on Sup Forums? Please go back to fanfiction.net or whatever.

Meanwhile in real life Poland...

>mfw 18 and virgin and missed out a lot
>mfw doing all these normie-like and still none of that teenage fantasy

where do i meet cool people? smoking dope in park in getting old and frat parties are not fun

KUUUUURRWAAAA

After which you get conquered and partitioned by Russia for another 150 years.

I go to college parties every hour dude

we're just aspies

Why does the girl on the right have her tits censored; she's covering her nipples

Are all polish girls downies?

Makeup and Photoshop are wondrous things.

Visiting Norway during RUSS ? noone?

Pure chaste Catholic girls my butt. 90% of them are whores like the girl in that pic who want to live in Western Europe and spend all of their husbands money on clothing and shoes and have no ability to cook, clean, or take care of kids at all.

Yeah fuck all the retarded patriots like who have a cum-covered portraits of Jan Sobeski and Jan Paweł II on their wall and think this craphole has any bright future ahead.

t. underage retard

>all these people responding seriously
this is reverse altbait
not bad

he he he

youtube.com/watch?v=estP3sQ92CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gmcjD9HVxcM

Normie ree

Why scandis behave so retarded? what the fuck is their problem exactly? why they search problems and want to be involved in shit? why they put multiculturalism and feminism on their country for no reasons?

Isn't Poland the country that sends its models to Saudi Arabia to be shat on by arabs?

white people gotta pay for what they've done to minorities for centuries

but scandis dindu nuffin.

Can i apply for refugee status on the basis that i never get laid and if i continue to live in this country ill die a sexless loser?

I forgot the link but I loved seeing how those women got big diarrhea squirted on their faces shamelessly for $.
Polish women truly are degenerate whores.

Doesn't Russ exist in similar traditions in other nordic nations?

And I don't believe the refugee aspect for a second.

You aren't missing anything

>Doesn't Russ exist in similar traditions in other nordic nations?

No, only in Norway. The most similar thing to compare it with are american spring break college party