Who else is ready for redemption?

Who else is ready for redemption?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCI81M5lXeg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am. Regardless of Durant's choking, GS got badly exposed.

Cavs aren't as long and their big men aren't that mobile, Lue isn't a good coach.

The meme will live on

exposed as clutch

The Cavs gave them fits last year and this team is much better than the mess that limped into the finals. Conversely the Warriors are gassed from chasing worthless regular season records

Even needing to be clutch against Durcant and Westbrick is a huge problem

>Cavs
>defense

Lol

>the refs gave them fits last year
Fixt.

>I-It was the refs that made us lose 2 of the first 3 to no name players.

The warriors only started winning once Lebron got tired. That's not happening this year and now he has Love and Irving back. Cavs in 6.

>healthy Irving
>healthy Love

Can they do it?

Cavs chillin in BARBADOS right now yall

Literally retarded, look at the match ups. Sure kyrie and Kevin are good at offense but both suck dick at d. So the cavs lose two dedicated defenders, which means at least one of klay and steph will be guarded by kyrie.

On the other side of the court, apemond can guard love, klay can guard kyrie and igoudala can guard lebron

Lenigger will lose another final and in turn will have lost as many finals as kobe won. He will be salty and even better every faggot here and in leaveland will be so fucking butt hurt. I can't wait

>Muh matchups

Meaningless when Lebron goes God mode

Again, he dragged Matthew Dellavadova to Game 6 against the so called invincible Warriors. With Love and Irving he'll crush them.

>went god mode

He scored less than 30 points a game on 30 shots a game. He shot less than 40% from the field and less than 70% from the free throw line. You know what happens when that dumb ugly faggot begins to lose, especially to small ball? He starts chucking ill advised 3s to the tune of 30%. Instead of grinding out points in the low post, where he has the tools to be unstoppable he loses his cool chucks shots and defers on important possessions. I can't wait for another one of his 4th quarter disappearing acts

lol

no

>Muh analytics.

He's deal with 3 chucking meme teams before and will do it again now that he's rested and had a team around him. GS will deeply regret expending so much effort on the regular season in the NBA version of 18-1.

>Meaningless when Lebron goes God mode

This overgrown pussy is going to make the OKC chokejob look like a well fought series, Lebron is statistically a joke when it really matters.

Ok, since you want to disregard logic I'll put it in shitposting terms. Silver, the supreme kike, needs to usher in his Era as commissioner. Stern had Jordan and the bulls propel the league to new heights under his watch. The bald headed reptilian is going to do the same thing with curry and the warriors. Lebron is not his player, he is sterns, silver will not benefit from him winning. Silver will complete his rebranding of the league with the new regular season record holders winning the championship against sterns last "great" poster boy

>Lebron is statistically a joke when it really matters
he had one of the most impressive stat lines ever in the final last year.

>shitland
>having a chance against the golden gods
If lecrab manages to beat GOATden State, I will go to the nearest gloryhole and suck off as many black cocks as I can

Look literally 5 posts above yours retard.

>sub 40% shooting
>sub 70% free throw shooting
>scoring less than 30 points on 30 shots a game
>one of the most impressive stat lines ever

Dubs confirm the dare

Capped.

youtube.com/watch?v=vCI81M5lXeg

>warriors fans looking for an excuse to suck a black penis

not surprised desu

No, it shows how much confidence I have in my team, faggot. In fact, I will raise the bet to get gangbanged by the ugliest niggers I can find on cl and swallowing all of their cum.