Would you prefer Morocco or Turkey in eu

Would you prefer Morocco or Turkey in eu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErbabybJ0lE
youtube.com/watch?v=ErVKHFG70Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nooo................

Turkey, at least they are somewhat white and own Greek territories like Eastern Thracia with Byzance and Ionia with Smyrne.

Only half of that is Morocco m8

Turkey.
You guys need to let Western Sahara free first.

Moroccans/Maghrebis are the worst immigrants in the world. Ask any country who has them.

I pick Turkey if I HAD to choose.

neither tbqh

We already have a part of your country in the EU

Morocco,
They have cool hats, djalibas and hasj.
Despite Turkey being more modern i think the Moroccan mentality of freedom and hospitality suits Europe more.

Morocco.

It's basically just southern Spain.

guys, western sahara doesn't exist in real life

A gateway to Europe for shitskins and their religion of peace and prosperity or a gateway to Europe for cockroaches...
tough choice.

If you lived here you would know moroccans are the worst people

well turkey does have a long history with europe and a part of is already in europe, id go with them

rude

idk i used to love morocco's modern life on nick

ignorant cucknadian.

I thought I heard Moroccans were the most brotier Muslims due to their moderatism.

Moroccans are horrible.

>the Moroccan mentality of freedom and hospitality suits Europe more

I would like to kill you slowly now

Turkey already is a canditate state.

>Mfw i used to see Erasmus qts in my campus

Not anymore thanks to ISIS and PKK.

Moroccans are literally the worst. They combine the worst aspects of muslims with the worst aspects of criminal ghetto culture

how do they compare to algerians

I am Dutch butthurt pvv'er.

They are similar.

Morocco. You seem to be cool guys unlike t*rks.

you really thought wrong then, they are the worst

petty criminals and drug dealers, and quite durka

Turks are much nicer tbqh

Moroccans are only better than Gypsies, imagine the scum they are

>I thought I heard Moroccans were the most brotier Muslims due to their moderatism.

>I though I heard testicular cancer was the most brotier cancer because it's one of the easiest to cure

No man he is 100% right, believe me, we have a lot of Moroccans ("makakken") here too, sadly.

sorry Ivan but you dont have a say in it

more or less the same

kek, nail on the head

Obviously both countries should not join. I just think that Moroccans wouldn't care that much about politics and meanwhile Turks would remain more loyal to Turkey then to Europe.
So i vote for Morocco. Turks just have a better reputation but Moroccans tend to be open for other nationalities as well. You don't hear anything about the Chinese either but do you call that succesfull intergration then?

Letting Turkey in means victory for pic related. Then his cancer intelligence agency would run rampart in EU. Why do you think he is pushing for a visa free travel to Europe for Turkish Citizens in refugee deal with EU? Because he wants us,regular citizens to visit EU whenever we want? I would chose Morrocco if i was a European. At least they dont have a wanna be emperor as the head of the state.

iberia + northen morocco algeria form a new union all together(we combine efforts to build gibraltar bridge, and combine military to control all the mediterranean west, plus establish strong ties with latin america and other muslim countries, turkey enters eu

Is neither an option

latin america finally becomes whiter than spain.

Morocco is illegally occupying Western Sahara and Turkey is illegally occupying Cyprus but I have to go with me lads the Turks for reasons of a national debt

They are less violent than the Algerians, but less violent than the Algerians still mean that they are five time more violent than the Europeans. They also have a long history and possess the oldest kingdom of the Muslim World, their country is also where the European boomers go when they reach retirement.

Anyway they're still arab and muslim, thus, their birthrate is far more higher than ours, this is like allowing a Trojan Horse to let them in, same goes for Turkey.

who cares, we are literally the same as moroccans, just divided by different religion.

She would be our queen by the way, not leticia

>we are literally the same as moroccans
kek, for u, latin america would literally be richer and whiter than spain if it becomes morocco, good bye arab nigger.

two spaniards, two moroccans in seville, bet you can't tell which is which

>In Spain, more than 300 murders are committed every year. The immigrant population has reached 18% of them in 2015 (53), a weight that only represents 1.5% of the total population in Spain, which represents an increase of almost 30% of the murders that the Immigrants Of this nationality come in 2014. Among the non-Spanish prisoners in our country's prisons, Moroccans occupy the first place. They account for 10% of the total prison population and 25% of foreigners imprisoned in our prisons.

But I'm a bulgarian just living in Russia for now.

none are spanish.

diaspora is almost more scummy than the people living in the country, have you ever been to morocco? I have and it's safer than major central european cities, like brussels and paris

The 2 on the left are Spaniard, the 2 on the right are Moroccans.

Make it two.

Neither

>let me show you mulattos
>see whites are same as blacks
>moornig
>logic

Region Reading Mathematics Science

Spain
Andalusia 458 462 469
Aragon 492 506 505
Asturias 492 494 502
Balearic Islands 461 464 461
Basque Country 496 495 495
Canary Islands 444 435 452
Cantabria 488 495 500
Castile and Leon 507 514 516
Catalonia 499 496 497
Ceuta and Melilla 403 417 416
Galicia 483 489 506
La Rioja 488 504 509
Madrid 499 496 508
Murcia 484 478 484
Navarre 495 511 509

but still they could all fit in both countries.
landscape is alo similar, look at this, andalucia 2.0

>the Moroccan mentality of freedom and hospitality

M8...

I can't, feel free to be moor, no ones stopping you lmfao.

> bulgarian living in Russia
Isn't that like a termite living in an ant colony?

>At least they dont have a wanna be emperor as the head of the state.
You're right, they have an actual emperor.

No, the 2 on the left have European hair.

Reluctantly I will say turkey

who cares, moroccasn can be blonde too, and moorish looking just like spanish and portuguese

The other half is Turkey

> moorish looking just like spanish and portuguese
moorish looking anglos exist as well lmfao

Morocco :)

What about Tunisia?

albino semite not aryan.

you are semiye not everyone in iberia go associatewith whoever you want go to ummah arabia and morocco.

no, too different from me, they can join eu, but not ibeira+northern moroccoa/algeria

>see guys anglos are blacks unite africa

the ones without explosives strapped on theirselves are Spaniards

t. sandnigger

kekekekeke
Just go to morocco, you will probably get killed if you try to unify moors with spain, civil war crusade 2.0.

> Barrack Hussein Obama
> Anglo
His dad was Luo Kenyan, and his mom was of mostly Irish Catholic background. The Luo are the Jews of Kenya and lead the independence movement against the British Empire, and the Irish escaped to America to escape > muh Britisher Opreshun! .

Obama's a Mulatto of the union of two anti-Anglo races (Celt and Bantu).

Turkey is should get EU, because turks are white, based and european conquerors of sandnigs and jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=ErbabybJ0lE

he ones exploding themselves are french and from belgium, not moroccans.
plus i don't give a fuck if they blow themselves in your countries, they don't bomb us, because they see us as their relatives

lmfao
you are their relatives not white spaniards.

Bantu in Kenya? I thought Bantus and Igbos were a Nigeria thing

t. urk

youtube.com/watch?v=ErVKHFG70Bs

>madrid bombings

i'll be posting pics of moroccans now, my long lost brothers and sisters:)

>White spaniards
oxymoron

fuck off ahmed

basque scum

True

Scale of scum in spain:

1.spanish gypsies
2.romanian gipsies
3.morocans
4.dominicans
5.albania/kosovo
6.the rest

ty moroccan bro browns are your ppl whites are spaniard.

Keep jerking off to pics of other people being white while cursing yourself for being a shitskin kek

feel free to go to morocco, or arabia.

Spain will be wholely white European or entirely moroccan, whites in spain will all go to some land in latin america and recreate spain, the moors only get 160k sq mi while latin america has 7 million sq miles.

CHI

the moors get Algeria/Area
Image result for area algeria
919,600 mi2
1/9th of an algeria from spain when the spanish race evaquates to their promised land in latin america and creates a state for their race.

Third guy and the women.

Their fleshy cheek betray them.