Honestly I don't think Sup Forums will ever recover after bandwagoning the Thunder up 3-1...

Honestly I don't think Sup Forums will ever recover after bandwagoning the Thunder up 3-1. The nerve of you thinking two overrated chokers could beat the greatest team of all time. I would say it was a close series but we all knew who would win. /nba/ BTFO again, it's eternal!

>this era's Stockton & Malone
>ringless

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/737485030264446976
youtube.com/watch?v=vtE3_voC3qU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Lebron is still the best player in the league

LMAO

Curry is literally 100 times better.

>People think watching Lebron shoot free throws after flopping like a fag is more entertaining than watching the Dubs shoot highly contested threes from deep.

Fuck this board.

If the Warriors repeat I sincerely think we should stop making /nba/ generals. There will be nothing but shitposting for the next year

Stockton and Malone were ringless too

Dont worry OKC Lebron will take care of curry and the rest of his queer sanfran teammates

he was talking about durrant and westbrook, brah.

CHOKLAHOMA CITY BLUNDER!!!

I tried to tell them, but they were already drunk on the smell of dead memes

It's eternal!

DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN DRAYMOND DINDU NUFFIN

FUCK KEVIN DURANT

twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/737485030264446976

CURRY WRECKING SHIT

GOAT

Yea anyone who thinks Curry is better than Lebron is either a bandwagon GSW fan, someone EU tard who doesn't no basketball or a child with downs.

Curry great yes, but not greater than LBJ. There is more to basketball that shooting and dribbling and all other categories LBJ is far superior.

CURRY GOING TO WRECK HIS SHIT TWICE, BITCH

CURRY = GOAT

>the greatest team of all time

The cool thing is that this is an objective fact after this season.

>Sup Forums this btfo

Laughing hard my man

>Durant's face when he comes crawling on his hands and knees to Lil B's mansion in the Bay Area, begging for that game of 21 he denied him all those years ago in order to reverse this terrible curse, and Lil B looks back down at him and whispers "No."

Warriors face one elite healthy team in the playoffs in 2 years. Gets all the calls, and gets away with coming off illegal screens for 3s. Traymon should of been suspended 3 games ago. That time out with Green was BULLSHIT that should of been a jump ball. I could go on but calofornia always needs a relavent team with all that China money they got.

>get your balls wrecked twice
>don't even win the series
kek

WHY THEY DONT WANT ME TO WIN MAN?

FUCK KEVIN DURANT

youtube.com/watch?v=vtE3_voC3qU

>ever bandwagoning okc when the curse is real

Lol what a fucking faggot. He said the curse was lifted last week

i don't get why he doesn't just swallow his pride and apologize to Lil B. surely it would be worth it if it means winning a ring

HAHHAHAHAH FUCKING Sup Forums GET OUT OF Sup Forums

>Crawling on hands and knees
> Lil B looks down at him.

Even if Durant were on his knees he would still be taller than Lil B.

Curry is literally 100 times more skilled than lelbrick.

Put Lebrons skill into curry's body and you got a division 1 dropout.

Lebrons freight train game is fucking garbage to watch. Curry is the best in the world today. Lebron literally barely top 5

Curry
Power gap
Westbrook
Durant
Leonard
Lebron

>IT WAS 3-1
>IT WAS 3-1
>IT WAS 3-1

Cry harder Drake

>OKC were 5 points up with 1:30 minutes to go in the last game and they choked it all away

Yeah plus Draymond is really close to LeBron right at #6

Nice anime profile pic you fucking loser

>Implying Lil B hasn't grown 3 inches with each Durant choke this series
He's taller than the last time you've seen him.

>no more leBeard man
>we can win now!
>oh shit we lost
Face it OKCfags, if Harden was still there you would have won. Besides Durant and Westbrook the rest of OKC was a shitshow when it come to scoring.

Eat shit, Caillou. Fuck the Warriors.

Rude!

Sorry. I actually like anime too but I wanted to call you a gay loser because it gave me some sick sense of power.

No-one is denying that lebron is talented, he may be one of the most physically gifted to ever play. The amount of times he has lost in the finals is getting to Wilt levels, considering how much better than he is to everyone else.

People don't like that lebron left cleveland to join another superstar's team to win rings. When things go bad for miami he comes back to a team with 3+ number 1 draft picks which is his home team. If lebron was serious about winning one for the land why is he signing short term contracts? Lebron has way too much power in the league, he is pretty much GM for his team.

Dont even mention mah nigga Aubrey you westcoast curry cunt was wrong wid you? Your team took 7 games to beat Durant westbrooke and adams, whats gunna happen when you face a real squad? Dont answer that Califag cause i dont wanna hear a 2 year old goldenstate warrior "fan"

Hi Durant