Team is leading a series 3-1 and just needs one more win to nick the series

>Team is leading a series 3-1 and just needs one more win to nick the series
>"B-b-but hold on, the losing team has our franchise face playing for them. We can't let them lose"
>Favourite out of nowhere manages back to back wins which brings the series to a tie
>NBA official Facebook page posts the finals schedule a day before Game 7, which includes the Warriors even though they haven't qualified yet
>They then make the "fairytale" comeback and won tonight
>Everyone talking about how great team the Warriors are

Nice sport you got there. Totally not fixed

>Team who wins 73/82 games wins 3 in a row
>Team who beat opposition 3 times in a row in the regular season beats the same team 3 times in a row in the playoffs

H-How c-could this happen? F-FIXED.

>tfw the WWE literally has more integrity than the NBA

this desu

Oh please you fucking scrubs. I hate this shit like the rest of you but you cant rig Curry making stepback between the legs 3s over Durant. Warriors are just on another level.

>a team that won 73 out of 82 games in the season and won more than 3 in a row countless times can't win 3 in a row

Lol, k XD

Still bootyblasted by Leicester City, m8y?

lebrons return to cleveland was his face turn and draymond kicking adams in the balls was the warriors heel turn.

nba to /asp/ with the rest of the autistic mandrama retards when?

never seen a sport where if you graze their fingernail it's called a foul

I agree with this 100%. Adam Silver is just like David Stern - both are kikes who only care about money and rigging the games so the popular team always win. Fuck Stern and fuck Silver. The NBA needs a commissioner who isn't a Jewish kike.

Why do you guys hate 3 pointers so much?

BRITFAGS BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO
SHOOK FAGGOTS EVERYWHERE BOWING DOWN

Holy shit what a great night, the anger pouring out of this board will keep my dick diamonds for a week.

Got a screenshot of the fb fuckup?

Its easy to rig the ball to go into the net. Magnet in the ball lining, magnet in the back of the rim. Activate magnet in rim when you want a team to score that isnt scoring. Tons of wires and electircal equipment hanging from the backbord

lol wut

>these flags
>this sport

>literally play 82 games in a season
>still need playoff to determine a champion
>americans

Please don't watch our sports. They are for alphas only, go watch soccer

It's a new level of desperation.

>D-deh JOOZ put MAGNETS in deh b-ball...I can proov it...

You have never watched soccer? Or maybe you've never watched aN outfielder sit on the DL for three weeks because "muh thumb hurts". Get fucked

rigged tbqh

Soccer is more physical than this bitch ass "sport" basketball where any contact whatsoever is a foul

Is your autism acting up? Dikembe blew the draft lottery before it happened, nba players talk about "trajectories" and "good bounces" and how every year the nba gets the matchup they want.

Weird how Kobe retired, and now the West coast(China included) have a new mvp candidate.

Weird how Cle got Lebron
Chicago got rose
Orlando got two #1 picks in a row after being an expansion.

Tim Donaghey also says hello from jail.

Its okay, its entertaining like a live scripted tv show or WWE.

Cuckhoop was literally only invented to reduce the lanklet suicide rate. Look it up.

this guy

>WWE has less niggers
t. Sup Forums

>Magnet in the ball lining, magnet in the back of the rim
You fucking serious? Why don't you hop over to youtube and watch any video on magnetic attraction and realize, hopefully, why you're a dumbass.

Actually, I'll tell you. Because everyone in the world would be able to tell a clear violation of physics if the ball suddenly jerked to one side and fell into the hoop.

Kek go to bed friendo

Seriously, remember Cleveland got THREE FUCKING #1 draft picks when Lebron left. IN FUCKING 5 YEARS?

You know the rim is a full circle, right? You should look up what happens to an object when its thrown into a magnetic field.

LE EN BE EH IS RIGGED XDDDD

Since when did any of you think you had the right to talk about our sports
I'll gladly never speak of soccer again if you all just go away

>handful of coincidences happened in the past decade

>IT'S ALL FIXED!

k

at the very least the draft lottery is rigged.

>we will pick the balls in our top secret ballroom but don't worry we'll tell you what happens ;)

Knicks in NY.
Boston v La, opposite sides of the country, gets whole country looked at.

David Stern sits in a seat next to a fucking landline.

Google Tim Donaghey. Go ahead.

You're not crazy bro. People just dont want to see whats right in front of them. I knew wwe was fake when i was young but i didnt want to believe it, same thing with these people.

THE GAME IS RIGGED WITH MAGIC JEW MAGNET ENERGY. THE JEWS RIGGED THE DRAFT WITH MAGIC. DIKEMBE MUTUMBO IS PART OF THE JEW CONSPIRACY.

>basketball
>your sport

when you realize slam dunks were evolved to defeat the magnet bounces

I didnt bring up the jews.
Magnets are easy to install. Making a conductive metal a magnet is as simple as pushing a button, 4th grade science class.

Its okay. International fans STILL watch Fifa when theyre president is in trouble for bribery and fixing matches. Its entertaining, but just realize its fixed to make the most money.

>thinks hes smart by telling an anonymous person to look up magnets
>because clearly he knows so little while you know so much
>thinks magnets act in jerking motions

this is some faggotry bruh

lol

>when you realize people are so asspained by GSW that they literally claim magnets and Jewish sorcery

They even rigged it when they did it out in the open,look up the draft lottery where the Knicks go the first pick to take Patrick Ewing

I'm fixing guy, I went to an nba game to see steph the God, but i also realize it fixed and its basically wwe, the circus and a live stage play. I still enjoy it and love the tnt guys. But im not invested or butthurt over any of this

GUYS THE JEWS HAVE A MAGIC BUTTON THAT TRIGGERS THE BALL MAGNET. THE EVIL JEWS HID MAGNETS IN THE BASKETBALL RIM. I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES.

What part of OKC are you from?

Tim Donagehy.

If the NBA is rigged then why are the Knicks always so shit?

Because no one with money in ny cares about the knicks besides spike lee. All the sport money is in baseball and new jersey football

This was the most unbiased game in the entire series when it came to foul calls.

>implying the Spurs would ever win their conference in a rigged league

GUYS THE JEWS PAID THE REFEREES TO HIDE THE MAGNETS IN THE BALL. THIS CONSPIRACY GOES WORLD WIDE IM GOING TO BLOW THE LID OFF THIS THING. THE JEWS ARE HIDING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE. CHECK FOR JEW MAGNETS IN YOUR TV SCREEN.

we invented basketball. you guys just introduced it to your monkeys

I'm so glad I stopped watching the NBA years ago. I didn't even care to check the scores anymore for the playoffs until my co worker keeps bothering me about it. Saw this shit a mile away. League is a complete joke.

How would the game be rigged though, for real? It seems so fast paced it would be very difficult to orchestrate "rigging" the game. I hear this shit all the time though, that the NBA is rigged. I know I sound naive but I genuinely don't see how it is. Any actual explanations?

>inb4 more magnets

To add, if anything the series was rigged in favor of OKC to make it look even and competitive

This guy is a reasonable, sane human being. Hats off to you, sir.

>le NBA is rigged meme

It's just europoors still being salty that "futbol" was proven to be rigged.

It's kinda pathetic

Fouls.

there where 7 bad calls in just the first quarter of game 5, they had to set the tone early.

Yeah but like the one user said this series was pretty unbiased... I agree that refs do affect the outcome of the game but i think it's a stretch to say it's actually fixed. I dunno just my opinion

It's hard to fix a game for a jump shooting team which is why you're seeing unironic claims of magnets on here.

>HUUUURRRR USA USA USA USA
God, just fucking die already.

Google Tim Donaghey Kings v Lakers

Lel just watching the highlights and they literally got gifted a 3 point play with the weak Ibaka foul on Curry. That ended game

because it's not lob city/ ghetto slama jama

not really, you just ignore their moving screens that make their shooters nearly unstoppable.

Warriors are getting brazen about it, NBA probably needs to tell them to chill.

nice bait, faggot

>corruptionball
Fuck off Mohammed

exploiting a weakness, you mean like all competition?

>team A plays team B
>team C wins

>team A ties team B
>team A wins

Be honest Yurops, you don't really support this structure... right?

MAGNETS

either cry to the nba who only care about the bottom line or play perimeter defense and hit your shots

That rim was actually invented in the 90s
Patent can be found on google

Since you only started watching the NBA in 2015 you might not know this, but moving screens are actually illegal

more like exploiting that the NBA decides not to enforce a rule when the Warriors do it because Curry is the "it" guy right now.

they've already established that Green is above the rules this series. He just got nothing for the same play that got Olynyk suspended in last year's playoffs. He got no suspension for a play that the NBA has overwhelmingly always suspended players for.

so is flopping but that didn't stop anyone after a few fines, they still do it and they see big name players getting away with why should any team just stop if the nba is inconsistent about there rules

Except OKC significantly shot more FTs over the last 2 games than the Warriors.

The Warriors had only 8 attempts tonight, on their home floor.

If you Mohammeds followed the NBA, you would know the team that just lost are lead by two of the biggest chokers in the game. They've been doing this shit for the past 6 seasons.

and that's not occurred recently, so I don't see how that's relevant evidence.

Well most teams do get called for it, but the warriors get away with it they do it literally every possession so the refs let it go because they don't want to call a foul on every play and end up calling none

>crooked ref tilting games to win personal bets at all relevant to some jew conspiracy to make games entertaining

I think we agree that the NBA is/might be rigged to maximize there monetary gain, wouldn't be surprised when jews are involved

The Warriors are one of the leaders in points in the paint, and yet they consistently get shafted at the FT line.

Tonight they shot 8 fucking free throws. 8. I think in one game late in the year they shot like 2.

It's been like this all season and it boggles the mind how they overcome it with ridiculous 3 point bombs.

>tfw you don't give a fuck about chimphoop and never will

the pace of the game has changed and thats what brings in new fans, a money grab is no surprise when they are trying to appeal the asia, china/india markets, game is rigged i agree I just so happened to be on the winning side as a fan

you gave enough to post so you contraindicated yourself tyrone

>3-1
>team had 3 chances
>THREE games
>couldn't win any of those 3
>game is clearly fixed

I'm just here to shitpost m8

>le chuck and pray

nice "sport" you got there

shitposters are our national treasure keep it up and never take your foot off the gas

Is travelling illegal?
Because apparently it doesn't seem like it anymore unless you take 46 steps with the ball.

traveling is rarely called unless your some scrub or if your team is favored to win

You can move with the player as long as it's in the same direction. Planted feet is a myth. Read the rulebook.

whoa wait springfield MA was part of canada 100 years ago?

you've never tried canadien peaches?

>our

If it's rigged how do you explain the Spurs winning when there are far large market teams that could be "rigged" to win it.

Le city of choke

Swept in 7

SEVEN
E
V
E
N

Your choklahoma blunder

JUST

>britbong lecturing americans about rigged sporps
>mysides.jpg

Giving the small markets hope and making the league look good.