What's he thinking about, Sup Forums?

What's he thinking about, Sup Forums?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Cholo status: rekt
>Tsu status:

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

cock

How he's becom the GOAT

Fucking Messi's Wife

>How do I get even more penalties next season?

the shiny veneer of the test tube that will tightly hold his pure pearly semen

Transfer to Barcelona.

shit meme

Barcelona has the world record of penalties in one season. That´s a fact, not a meme.

that's only a Liga record Fagridista

Maybe there´s a third world team in some shitty league who has even more penalties, but who cares.

>he has
fixed

He's thinking about the inevitable end of his playing career, fast approaching

He doesn't know which penalty will be his last, but he knows it's coming. He wants to cherish every damn penalty from now on

>fagridista
>being this underage

i tsu therefore i am

Why's he so cute bros

Mens bum holes....on hes face.

>it's Barcelona's fault Ronaldo dives!

tsugito ergo TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

The eleventh decima.

They see me Tsuin they hatin

Who else?

how he won the cl with his clutch pk

Based Koksal

>In my mind i already win Euro

He's planning how to TSUUUU more clearly to Sup Forums without being revealed and losing 500bn of sponsorship.

Realistically, can Real win another CL before he retires?

How to avoid Shanta

He's thinking about what kind of moisturizer to pack

it's a record in the top 5 european leagues, fuck off barca babdwagon

what part of madrid are you from leaf

Probably about a second diamond bracelet.

Cute anime girls

>"Why does Messi exist?"

That´s what i would expect as they have >muh ball possession plus the real GOAT plus RAT KING

>CR being a delusional faggot as his fans
No, he knows he isn´t and that´s what keeps him trying to be always better.