Greatest year of basketball ever

>Chris Paul has never made it past the second round
>Kevin Durant will never win a ring
>The raptors made it to the ECF
>Kobe Bryant has retired
>The greatest free agent year in NBA history
>NBA finals that's outcome is not set in stone
>breaking records left and right / History literally being rewritten

Come now Sup Forums, Let's discuss why this is the best season of basketball in years. I've been watching basketball religiously since 2011 and have been on Sup Forums since 2012 but I feel like this year has been on the level game 6 of Heat V Spurs 2013.

It is so fucking hype on every level. WCF was incredible and I can't even imagine how the Finals will play out. Take a second and just bask in something we will never have again basketball fans.

Splash brothas
YUP
Cavaliers
NUPE

its been a great year man nba has been in a golden age since 08. best way to cap it would be lebron finally winning one for cleveland against the greatest team of all time

2011 was actually the best year, too bad you missed all the Dirk posting.

>but I feel like this year has been on the level game 6 of Heat V Spurs 2013.

Alright you need to leave and go back on /rwarriors or whatever

he would need to be playing against the greatest team of all time first

>errbody say warriors
>WAAAARRYUUURS

that was a great series but this year was really fucking boring and predictable.

literally the only big shock was okc knocking off the spurs.

i had predicted a finals repeat before the season even started and i don't know how most didn't.

it's fun to watch the warriors dominate but it's not really a suspenseful year in the least. a lot of one sided playoff series and the warriors made the rest of the regular season more boring than it already is.

though the east should get a lot more interesting once lebron is too old to will the cavs to the finals every year.

kevin durant's free agency could change the balance of power a lot as well.

I honestly think Durant will stay in OKC. I think they did enough this season for him to want to stay, and this tough loss might motivate him to come back and work harder

Cle blew through the East.
GSW blew through the West with the exception of the wcf because StephGod wasnt 100%.

Spurs were frauds
Thunder killed themselves.

3 teams in the entire league were worth watching all season. The refs are as awful(and fixing games still) as ever.

No defense besides Thunder and GS, Dray literally kicked a dude in the balls and didnt get in trouble.

The nba is a shell of its former self.

Jordancry.jpg

i'd respect him more if he stayed and tried to help okc win but it'd be a lot more interesting if he left. as much as i hate boston the nba would benefit greatly if he went there.

IT'S THE ONLY ARGUMENT I NEED SHAWN

>Clippers injured
>Spurs Choke
>Thunder Choke
>Raptors Choke
>Only good teams are Warriors and Cavaliers

i wouldn't really call the raptors losing to the cavs a choke, i didn't even think it'd be a 6 game series

I've been watching basketball since 2003 when I was a fourth grade kid.

04-07 were fucking dope.

Yeah actually the wins they got were just a statistic anomaly to balance out the fact were going to go undefeated into the finals despite playing badly in some games and lucking out the win

hi

>watching since 2011
Opinion discarded, newfag.

>Pistons break the drought of longest streak of missing the playoffs in the East

Excited for the future desu

When did Kevin Durant turn into Carmelo Anthony?

>this boring insufferable sport is almost finished for the year
cannot end soon enough

Die in a fire being raped by gorillas you fucking bandwagon, middle of nowhere living faggot.

So you mean an actual clutch player?

Kek. Stay retarded and poor.

OP you forgot

>Curry has literally solved basketball

>le not 100% meme excuse
Nice try but the cavs don't get excuses why should the memeiors

Raptors didn't choke I'm a Cleveland fan they didn't choke because they played us well they just couldn't keep up in the last two games, they played a great series considering it was their first

>I can't even imagine how the Finals will play out.
i guess you don't have much of an imagination then

>Carmelo
>clutch

The dude literally hung it up in his prime for a hefty contract. He's not even a top 5 SF now.

man i used to hate watching niggerball but golden state bring such grace and finesse to the game. its just so much fun watching golden state just dismantle and completely mindfuck teams tactically. they operate on another level. the only thing they need is a ronaldo type of player for TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

There's another Devil May Cry?

>>The greatest free agent year in NBA history
are you talking about last summer or the upcoming one? either way this doesnt seem true

Sup Forums was fucking gold back then

In my opinion, the Trail Blazers are the second greatest story behind GSW record shattering season. How many people predicted they would be a bottom 5 team and we're proven horribly, horribly wrong? Not a fan of them but I think their future is as bright as can be.