How do average girls look like in your country? Are they qt?

How do average girls look like in your country? Are they qt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yuhtlbrr-fA
youtube.com/watch?v=FuDr6E32TMg
sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wery hot aryan girls only

Depends on where you live, some of us snow niggers look ok

Warning, this is a troll thread of mexica-

......you know what, I GIVE UP!!

Pic related, not such a great thing

Implying they are the average in Mexico

lol they totally look like girls from my shithole city (pic rel)
Not saying all girls look like this, but a big majority does.

>arr rook same

indeed, but tbqh I think the same for white people as well

You're preaching to the converted, the problem is leaving aside the obvious bait the troll does start legit thread topics so you get actual content plus some fight that's funny to wacth amongst Mexicans with Muricans and other latins joining in. Better to just igonre him.

It's next to impossible to post uncontroversial pictures oif average Mexicans in this board anyway.

So White/castizo Mexicans all look the same to you? You watch a telenovela and legit cannot tell most of the people in there apart?

Not really yours are kinda exotic with light amerindian admixrure

SPANISH'D

I had no idea spanish people were wogs

yeah, white people in general, the greater the admixture the more unique and recognizable are for me.
I seriously cant tell apart between anglo tourists when I see them.

yes

Find a flaw

>acceptabletugal

Everysingle nonblack guy there

jews/10

Honestly literally every single one of them hurts the eye, not even ONE would be considered above average here, all are ugly. Fuck's sake some are cross-eyed, some have swollen faces, some are black. Come on.

I had no idea abos where this retarded. Aren't italians considered wogs?

kek.
Here's more
youtube.com/watch?v=Yuhtlbrr-fA

is good looking in your cunt?

Funny enough,they're like the hardest woman to bang/marry/become girlfriend,they think they're better than they actually are,and even though our country has more females than males it always seems like we're the ones left behind

>average mexican girls
No. is what average mexican girls look like.

I'd fuck the black chick and the blonde girl on her right at the same time and make that ugly ass potato-face motherfucker to watch us.

import women from spain, they're easy

I've heard that too,I went to Madrid once and had sex with one of them in an hotel on a school trip.They also really like anal for some reason

nahh is more like 1/2 this and 1/2 this And I'm not memeing.

I personally experienced it. We had a high school exchange with Spanish students. The girls have no shame lmao. Got my dick sucked in a park. Good times. One of my buddy fucked like 3 of them in the same day.

Kek,I had the best experiences with norwegian and polish girls.Norwegian on an exchange program and polish girls on erasmus.The polish girl actually stayed on my apartment throught the whole semester

do i look like the average Mexican?

Above average
Same here, women confirmed the Iberian cancer

And then a girl from a foreign country comes here and thinks we're like 8/10 or higher,it's so fucking weird it's like I'm living on an alternate dimension or something.
I think the problem here is that males here are on average too hot and woman have an higher standard than in other countries.

True, also many males here are beta orbiters so the labor of mating is more difficult, guiris are the best solution for these cases.

>guiris
They don't come to stay though

I have the best experience with tourist in general. Australian backpacking girls in Europe? Guaranteed lay. Same for yanks, canadians although they are mostly uggo.

Some have a bit of amerindian but most look the same, makes sense as Mexico used to be called New Spain.

>Come on
B-but dutch grills are so hot.

meh, scandinavian girls are just hotter versions of dutch girls in my opinion

our girls have height and that's it.

They're pretty bad desu

youtube.com/watch?v=FuDr6E32TMg

They are completely different. That dark hair and brown eyes is predominant doesn't mean anything, facial features are very different.

I think spanish girls are as difficult as portuguese ones. Maybe a portion of them are more slutty.

Well Dutchbro, when girls go to another a country they usually open their legs faster. They are more receptive. Here occurs that with guiris.

Like any girl that goes on an erasmus HAS to fuck because there's no fucking point to an erasmus if you don't

I met plenty of scandinavian girls, and I can tell you that their are not cute at all. It's a myth.

Btw scandinavians are cold and boring as fuck whereas you dutch are so qt and awesome.

yeah that's it, when girls are abroad they are more receptive to getting shlonged

luckily I prefer exotic southern women over dutch women tBh, blondes do nothing for more anymore

pretty ugly t b h

Well, I have travelled in Scandinavia and I disagree. Pretty much any Dutch guy who travelled there will tell you the same. At least in my real life group of friends, most of us agree that Nordic qts are simply superior if you like Germanic-looking girls.

That's true desu only girls that were more attractive than I originally thought were Norwegian girls, but they aren't as cute in average as people think

Yeah,in general they are but some of them look like they have bleached faces , like their facial hair(eyelashes and eybrows?

I agree with Pierre. I've been to both Sweden and NL and found the Dutch girls much more attractive. And that gap is pronounced when women hit their 30s and the dutch age much better.

Unless you really like the bleach-blonde aesthetic, you'll notice that the scandi girls often have weird overdeveloped faces (ie. pic) and dress like bimbo yuppie hipsters.

Depends on the region. The further north you go, the more beautiful the average girls are.

Does this breed still exist?

I guess I just don't notice it anymore. To be honest as I said before I'm more into Med girls anyway, it's been about 4 years now since I started feeling more attracted to them than to slavs/germanics.

Seriously,abos and this mongolic creatures are the reason I don't believe in racial equality

And I prefer northern women over iberians

Being blonde and having light eyes (not so rare as being blonde) is rare here so it seems more valuable

yes its called "russian tourist when he seen japanese prices"

me too.
It works this way:
Scandinavian woman->Iberian men
Iberian woman->Scandinavian men

São estudantes de Coimbra?

kek, I love russian humor

Não.

how many mexicans look like this

slags usually have meh faces but decent bodies

You have to get your eyes checked desu.

it depends on the region of the country.

hockey is the sport females play here
if you go to google and search Hockey + Argentine city and go to images, you will find hockey teams of those cities.

This is what I got for Hockey Tandil

Pick one

No you're not but that's missing something over a good thrid of the country is Native American or looks more strongly Native American.

Pictured are Seri, take the face paint off and girls like that would make at least 1 in 3 of the average in most of Mexico, in souther states at least a good half

hockey + Venado Tuerto

Now I googled Hockey Clorinda, which is a city that borders Paraguay, you can see they are more amerindian influenced.

Do you have pictures of Mayan people?? I'm curious to know how they look

Why are the blades on their sticks so short?

she might be slightly mixed

6 or 7 desu

I've actually seen people with some of the classic Maya features but given they were very skinny (which is now not as common) and that they used to do shit like head deformation finding one of that matches completely would be rare

It's the same as Olmecs tho you could have people who looked like this

I dont know anything of hockey. Field hockey is almost exclusively a female sport here.

Lel at Alberto Barbosa literally towering over those lil' white bois.

or like pictured, Mexicans in particular tend to be diverse as fuck tho, the difference in between Sonora and yucatán is roughly equivalent in genetic terms to Scotland and Japan

Say that one more time

Noice.

That girl is mixed, I think. There is a town in my country which is supposedly habitted by Mayan people, but honestly a lot of them just look mixed (you can see it in their eyes and European noses), but that's as close as I could get to meeting Mayan people. Plus they no longer speak their native language but Spanish, and that's a shame.

Here's the thing, we tend to meme look at any feature even that's slighly European looking as mestizaje when in reality some of those traits may in fact be a result of convergence or even genetics

"The analyses show that Native Americans carry about one-third European genes and two-thirds East Asian."

sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans

There's some few very dark skinned Amerindians, but Afro-mestizo mixes aside, most don't tend to be quite as dark as genrally portrayed.

Can confrim
I think we have a clone army because there are only 3 variations of people in here.
Those, native American looking, and even tho oddly specific but predominant: The brown male with a mohicana.

Fuck. I keep forgetting field hockey is a thing. I thought those were roller hockey players

Me on the far left 2bh

Why is she so greasy?

3 and 5 in the front row would get bleached

>Average Mexican girls are people that aren't even Mexicans

wew lad.
Dude natives are 6% to 10% percent of the population and are 20% or 30% European in average, not one third.

Go for it
Latam girls starve for withe cock. They will fall for you just for your skin color

Just go to some vacations or something in a random hotel and fuc the residents

>Are they qt?
No

Sweat probably

Spaniards are the thirstiest men I've ever seen. That's why Spanish women are so bitchy.

Who are the Native people in el Salvador? Did they build anything interesting like the Mayans?

You might be right, the people with strong Amerindian genes here are very dark tho (the girl in the middle of this pic, for example), and your map confirms it. That's how the average Salvadoran identifies them.

Bullshit. What about black brazilians?