>sucking dick for about 3 euros

Tom Brady

Chase Utley

Hope Solo

Hope is just a nigger

David Ortiz

I've got to give you that one.

Gerard Deulofeu

Does Crosby get more undeserving hate from his league's respective fans than any other athlete? Guys like Tom Brady and Alex Rodriguez get a ton of hate, but for good reason. Crosby has literally done nothing wrong.

lebron

You spend to much time on sp

most people love crosby

He's a whiny little baby and a flopper

he said bigger pussy faggot not biggest pussy

Malkin

Messi

Floyd "wait until all my opponents are almost 40" mayweather

Ruben Tejada
>In the biggest game of your life
>Waaah my leg hurts
Enjoy triple A you fucking pussy

shut the fuck up faggot
crosgoat is better than any player your country has ever produced, eat shit

>implying

Mad at da pongs?

You are right. I can't do it. Cindy is fucking chickenshit

All soccer players.
90% of basketball players.

lol

Crosby is one of the only players I'm sad we'll never get to see at his utmost potential. The hit fucked him up bad.

Sooooo many haters. Crosgod schools quite a lot of people, so I suppose I understand it.

Hi sid shouldnt you be getting ready for game 2

Sorry, not yet. I'm at UPMC Hospital making sure Justin Braun's ankles aren't completely sheared off from the fact I beat his ass like a rented mule on that goal from Sheary. With any luck it'll make the next match more competitive.

*hits

Hi. I am sitting in the stands watching the Pittsburgh Penguins. I was cheering my hardest. Sidney had a breakaway with 5 SECONDS TO GO. 5, 4, 3, 2, ON THE LAST SECOND HE SHOT, HE SCORES! "PITTSBURGH PENGUIN WIN!" "There going to the championships." Then Sidney came up to the microphone and said,. "I WOULD LIKE TO THANK SEAN FOR CHEERING SO HARD AND HELPING ME SCORE THAT WINNING GOAL." "What?" "How did you notice?" I questioned I WAS WALKING DOWN THE STAIRS . EVERYBODY WAS CHEERING ME ON. now I know how it feels to be cheered on. I walked up to him and hollered, "hi." "Do you like to play paintball." I asked. Sidney said, "sure," sidney asked, "you want to go play." I said, "sure." Then I learned how to play paintball much better

Kane's actually won a Conn Smythe.

shutup yo

I hate Crosby but soccer literally has hundreds of guys who are bigger faggots. The NBA is loaded with diving pussies, as well.

"like it or lump it..."

lmao unironically getting this mad at the GOAT

he's so good though

Also Jamie "Bitch ass nigga" Benn

Canelo

My work is done here . Op your a faggot but your tears taste good .

the worst winger I've ever seen

Yeah, he does. He did some immature stuff in the past, but he has matured a lot since then and has become a good captain. People are still stuck in the past with him.

youtu.be/F1-aihcjH7Y

Nope. It's Crosby.

See.

Crosbys actually won a hart trophy

This is pretty close